• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Just mopping the floor

Started by Thomas Firepickle, November 08, 2012, 11:54:13 AM

I was just mopping up the floor right now and the image of Romney's face appeared in the dirty bucket of water. Imagine it took just 8 long and bloody years to completely fuck up the USA and cause a near world financial meltdown. Now we should be back on track in another four short years. The auto industry was saved, The Iraq and Afganistian wars ended, Nationalized health care reform and incentives to revive small business are just a few incredible starting points! WOO HOO Republican bitches!

McPhallus

Quote from: Thomas Firepickle on November 08, 2012, 11:54:13 AM
I was just mopping up the floor right now and the image of Romney's face appeared in the dirty bucket of water. Imagine it took just 8 long and bloody years to completely fuck up the USA and cause a near world financial meltdown. Now we should be back on track in another four short years. The auto industry was saved, The Iraq and Afganistian wars ended, Nationalized health care reform and incentives to revive small business are just a few incredible starting points! WOO HOO Republican bitches!

You started a new topic for THAT?  Lame.

korrine

McPhallus your profile pic is worthy of a new topic ! BAabababahahhaahaha! i freakin love it

ziznak

Quote from: korrine on November 08, 2012, 01:28:50 PM
McPhallus your profile pic is worthy of a new topic ! BAabababahahhaahaha! i freakin love it
if ever there was a member dedicated profile pic mentions.... nailed it

Now we should be back on track in another four short years.

Justice department is still a train wreck.

McPhallus

Quote from: korrine on November 08, 2012, 01:28:50 PM

It's all about the crown, y'all.

korrine

Sardondi

Fantastic! That's as brilliant a piece of parody as I've seen. Well done. 

Quote from: Sardondi on November 09, 2012, 10:54:22 AM
Fantastic! That's as brilliant a piece of parody as I've seen. Well done.
I know, right?

LacyWoodrow

I hear Obama was crying yesterday. I can only imagine Chris Mathews was hiding in a corner somewhere ready to lick his tears up with a thrill running down his leg.

I think I'm done with elections. I'll just fend for myself from now on. Everyone else SAVE YOURSELVES!

Only a real Man can cry and express His true feelings. Feelings of joy should never be bottled up out of fear.

analog kid

Strong men also cry.
Strong men also cry.

Blinko

If im drunk enough .

certain Gordon Lightfoot songs will always draw forth tears

korrine

Oh lord. I just about cried when I saw that puss flying through the air.  Where the hell did you find that pic Lacy! Hahahaha loves it

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: analog kid on November 09, 2012, 09:18:31 PM
Strong men also cry.
Strong men also cry.

The dude abides.  8)
Quote from: korrine on November 09, 2012, 10:42:11 PM
Oh lord. I just about cried when I saw that puss flying through the air.  Where the hell did you find that pic Lacy! Hahahaha loves it
lol gotta love it. Found that on bing search engine. Cats have a way of bringing out the best in photos.