• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Old guy assaulted me on the bus today!

Started by elbee, November 03, 2012, 11:01:03 AM

ziznak

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on November 04, 2012, 01:56:28 AM
Anyway, calm down fellas, our energy needs to be directed at bullying MV to re start his podcast, and trolling Snoory.

Next time I see the guy, ill get my wife to start rolling video on her phone, then when he attacks me, ill lay him flat. Good idea heh?
damn straight bruva! kick his ass and get it on cam... I'd love to see it.  I also totally agree MV should hook up another podcast... hell if he needs people to come on I'd jump at the opportuninty... if he can't get max gravy maybe he can do a little roundtable with some of us CG posters???

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Blinko on November 04, 2012, 03:11:31 AM
i actually did look it up, not sure how you are using it here.

Do you mean foreigner? that's the most appropriate meaning I can find. Do you mean a Foreign Larry David?

either way , most of your post are ostentatious where wording is concerned.

Begs the question, why do you do it. Are you trying to show off a vocabulary noone understands? whats the point.Are you trying to communicate or are you trying to use obscure words just for the sake of doing so.

It was actually only you. But judging by the picayune contributions you generally disgorge here(awful, idiotic music for meatheaded mongoloids) I'm elated that I annoy you. Thrills me to no end that a cuntrag so proud of his philistinism is bothered by my sesquipedalianism.

For all our sake, this will be my last interaction with you. That a scion of Corky like you was able to get me to spend upwards of 45 seconds responding at all reveals a major character flaw by me. Arguing with a fool...but I just remembered, you're the imbecile who doesn't understand sarcasm. That thread about Israel-Iran...what a dim load of feces you are. So it ain't just me! Everything goes over your numb skull. Avoid me and I will most assuredly reciprocate.

Cretins like you are the hamartia of all message boards. Though I admit I'm getting tautological here in describing my own befuddlement that a dolt like you even was allowed to converse with me. A paramecium like you...

Blinko

I just want to know what this means...

"But this place needs a tramontane Larry David I guess."

Seems like nonsense to me, and that spazz attack you just had is nonsense also. I'm not even reading that. Makes no sense at all.

I think you need to start all over and consider what the purpose of language is. It's to communicate , I think what you are doing is alienating.

But w/e , carry on.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Blinko on November 04, 2012, 04:31:37 AM

But this place needs a tramontane Larry David I guess.

I'll give you this much(I shouldn't but will)

A foreigner who creates phony dilemmas and awkward situations. The OP is from the UK, hence the foreign(to me) bit and he has a weekly "crisis" that seems mundane enough. Got it?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Blinko on November 04, 2012, 04:31:37 AM

"But this place needs a tramontane Larry David I guess."

Seems like nonsense to me, and that spazz attack you just had is nonsense also. I'm not even reading that. Makes no sense at all.

I think you need to start all over and consider what the purpose of language is. It's to communicate , I think what you are doing is alienating.

But w/e , carry on.

I have less than no interest in communicating with you. Alienating you? Fuck ya, muthafucka!

Blinko

You're drunk Eddie , go to bed dude . Sleep it off think it over and repost in the morning.

Blinko

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 04, 2012, 04:35:57 AM
         I'll give you this much(I shouldn't but will)

A foreigner who creates phony dilemmas and awkward situations. The OP is from the UK, hence the foreign(to me) bit and he has a weekly "crisis" that seems mundane enough. Got it?

Man, that's all I was asking for ....

What a spazz , settle down bad ass

Juan

Oh, I thought you were making a veiled reference to Mother Jones - in other words, telling EgoFart to kick the guy's ass.

Sardondi

Here is my ruling: Blinko is coming off more annoying and tiresome by an order of magnitude and needs to get over it. So the decision is to stand down.

So let it be written; so let it be done. Selah.

BobGrau

Having spent a lot of time on public transport in the murky wastelands of rural scotland, I can very much relate to this situation. A slightly manic grin and a cheery 'hope you die soon!' is all the retaliation you needed there.

onan

Quote from: MV on November 04, 2012, 12:58:56 AM

it's the internet.

To paraphrase Vince Masuka...  That's the internet and internet is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14-inch strap-on.

onan

Just to say...

Eddie is Eddie. He says what he wants to in the way he wants to. He is beholden to no one here. He is always direct and although he uses big words he doesn't mince them. I admire him for that. He says what he wants and so should we all.

Hell, we all alienate others here... sometimes intentionally other times it just happens.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on November 05, 2012, 04:18:56 AM
Just to say...

Eddie is Eddie. He says what he wants to in the way he wants to. He is beholden to no one here. He is always direct and although he uses big words he doesn't mince them. I admire him for that. He says what he wants and so should we all.

Hell, we all alienate others here... sometimes intentionally other times it just happens.
Thanks, Onan. It's appreciated.

The exchange above was such a reminder of my school experience(I was going to say redolent, but... :-X ) and if I come across brusquely, it's largely due to those interactions. Unfortunately, the ignore button in my DNA is faulty and little imbroglios like the above occur.

Blinko

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 05, 2012, 09:16:24 AM
        Thanks, Onan. It's appreciated.

The exchange above was such a reminder of my school experience(I was going to say redolent, but... :-X ) and if I come across brusquely, it's largely due to those interactions. Unfortunately, the ignore button in my DNA is faulty and little imbroglios like the above occur.

In Living Color United Negro Scholarship Fund Season 1 Epsiode 3

Eddie Coyle

I'll be precise. Blinko is a troll.
   And this is definitely my final interaction with such a nematode.  Pearls before swine.

3OctaveFart

Coyle is a marvel ... one of the most eccentric dudes I have seen on the many forums I have been on.

The General

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 06, 2012, 06:26:58 PM
Coyle is a marvel ... one of the most eccentric dudes I have seen on the many forums I have been on.
Eddie is a marvel.  He's an old school and curmudgeonly misanthrope.  An intellectual, impatient with the world's ineptitude.  Does he drink to escape his own curse of hyperthymesia?  Or to curb his growing desire to shoot random people?  I sympathize.

Eddie needs his own radio show. 

ChewMouse

I was always proud to call Eddie my friend. I remember seeing that he'd posted something and I'd hurry to see what he'd come up with this time.

Yes, a fine fine person, and a friend to mice everywhere.

He will be sadly missed.

Eddie Coyle

Thanks, guys...though I don't have enough money to be labelled "eccentric", I still fall under the label "kook/shithouse rat crazy".

Believe me, General...my shooting spree will be targeted. But my ADD demeanor will make it look random, I'll keep the profilers guessing...but don't they always assume it's white male in his 30's anyway?

ChewMouse

Damn, Eddie! You scared the hell out of me! I thought you were dead!

What's this with talking nicely about living people? Is this some crazy new rule?

I'll tell you this: if I have something nice to say about you, I'll do it behind your back.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ChewMouse on November 06, 2012, 07:30:28 PM
Damn, Eddie! You scared the hell out of me! I thought you were dead!

What's this with talking nicely about living people? Is this some crazy new rule?

I'll tell you this: if I have something nice to say about you, I'll do it behind your back.

It was all a dream, if Dallas can do it, why can't CoastGab. I'm playing "Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding" for myself right now.

Eddie's Dead, that's what I said, Eddie's Dead(buh da duh dum)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on November 06, 2012, 07:40:06 PM
Oh, he's alive?!  Screw you, Coyle!
Unfortnately, the finale to "Friends of Eddie Coyle" is unavailable on YouTube.

I was going to put the video of Peter Boyle shooting (a very drunk)Robert Mitchum in the head as he slept.

YouTube sucks and I do too.