This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

UFOs

<< < (2/145) > >>

Liberace!:
great poll.  i voted military craft.  why?  because it's the most likely answer.  i'm certain the US military has made technological advances in the last 50 years the likes of which we couldn't begin to imagine.  furthermore, art lives next to a military installation where test flights are routinely carried out.  if we were to have  seen a stealth bomber flying around before its existence was made public, we would likely have concluded it was not earthly.  and many people DID reach that conclusion.  ufo reporting organizations were riddled with calls from people who reported what later turned out to be the stealth.  and today, the concept behind even the stealth bomber is old technology.

in every ufo sighting, the most likely explanation is that it's an earthly craft, and in each case, it's what you have to believe (IMO) until proven otherwise.  i have a feeling a few military guys from groom lake got a good laugh listening to art talk about what he and ramona saw.

from wikipedia article on Area 51:  "The base's primary purpose is to support development and testing of experimental aircraft and weapons systems."

techster:
I was born in Las Vegas and spent my childhood in the 50s and 60s there and in the desert around there.  There has always been all kinds of military aircraft flying around there, and not just because of area 51.  That whole desert has always been THE major aircraft and weapons testing area in the US.  So I say that if he saw something that's what he saw.

Art is the Best:
Maybe it was an interdimensional military craft from the future! Ha!

Camazotz Automat:

--- Quote from: Art is the Best on May 01, 2008, 12:51:04 PM ---Maybe it was an inter-dimensional military craft from the future! Ha!

--- End quote ---

Groucho Marx: That's when she asked me, "Is that a cigar-shaped inter-dimensional military craft from the future of another planet in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Straight man: And what did you say?

Groucho Marx: I told her to take a picture and send it to MUFON and to call me in the morning.  Obviously.

Straight man:  Obviously.

Groucho Marx: Oh. Wise guy, eh?

Pirate King Atomsk:
I'm went Military as well, mostly for reasons already stated by others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version