• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Playstation 3

Started by Agent : Orange, September 30, 2012, 12:45:19 AM

I just bought a PS3. I have Borderlands2 and NHL13. I'm wondering what other Coastgabbers are on the PS3 Network?

Im on there but I only play pinball on my ps3

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 27, 2012, 07:58:13 AM
Im on there but I only play pinball on my ps3
I have a few friends who are obsessed with PS3 pinball. What's the game called?

Zen Pinball is really good. I like the table "Tesla" themed on Nokolai Tesla. But all the tables are really good. They also have Marvel themed tables which are good.

I also like Pinball arcade which takes old arcade pinball machines and adapts them to the PS3.  All of these are good machines but the one people seem to like the most is Medieval Madness,

I think you can download fully playable demos on the PS3 network. The demos dont have the online scoring but other than that are still fun to play.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 27, 2012, 10:19:06 PM
Zen Pinball is really good. I like the table "Tesla" themed on Nokolai Tesla. But all the tables are really good. They also have Marvel themed tables which are good.

I also like Pinball arcade which takes old arcade pinball machines and adapts them to the PS3.  All of these are good machines but the one people seem to like the most is Medieval Madness,

I think you can download fully playable demos on the PS3 network. The demos dont have the online scoring but other than that are still fun to play.

Sounds awesome, I will have to check that out!

Make sure to check out the Marvel Pinball tables.All of these are free trial downloads in the PSN store.
About 5-6 of them are basic pinball just reskinned with the Marvel IP. Moon Knight is probably my fav or these
There are some newer tables where they take the successful Marvel IP and come up with some new ideas for pinball.
I like this innovation-in particular Fear Itself was entertaining.

I like Pinball Arcade (digitized 90s stand up pinball machines) because it feels like the arcade-unforgiving and you can lose your 50 cents in 30 seconds.
Zen pinball feels too easy at times with lots of free balls and long plays. But thats the kind of changes you have to make to bring life back into a dead gaming genre.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 02, 2012, 09:52:37 AM
Make sure to check out the Marvel Pinball tables.All of these are free trial downloads in the PSN store.
About 5-6 of them are basic pinball just reskinned with the Marvel IP. Moon Knight is probably my fav or these
There are some newer tables where they take the successful Marvel IP and come up with some new ideas for pinball.
I like this innovation-in particular Fear Itself was entertaining.
Moon Knight seems an unlikely choice, I respect them for picking an obscure-ish character.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 02, 2012, 09:52:37 AM
I like Pinball Arcade (digitized 90s stand up pinball machines) because it feels like the arcade-unforgiving and you can lose your 50 cents in 30 seconds.
Zen pinball feels too easy at times with lots of free balls and long plays. But thats the kind of changes you have to make to bring life back into a dead gaming genre.
I remember an old Amiga game (I think also released for PC?) called Pinball Fantasies. I spent hours and hours on that game.

ziznak

I know it's not on the PS3 but lately I've been all about the "Molten" private WoW servers... I've got like 5 characters going just within the last few weeks.  I've also been regularly playing battlefield play for free.  Great games though both WoW and BFP4free.  If anybody checks them out and decides to play let me know!

saucerlike

I have one but I don't play online games, mostly just GTA 5 & NHL 14.  Otherwise I just watch Hulu/Netflix/blurays, etc.