• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Nebraska888

Have you noticed Noory is saying FEB instead of February lately??????  He KNOWS he can not pronounce February.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 16, 2013, 10:06:11 AM
Have you noticed Noory is saying FEB instead of February lately? ??? ??  He KNOWS he can not pronounce February.

George starts practicing early, see third page of this thread

Nebraska888

Will check that out!  Thanks!

Nebraska888

4976-0
Ok......I am dying again.....you are just too damned good.

MV/Liberace!

haha, that feb cartoon is just great.  when you're alone and something makes you laugh, then you know it's really funny.

Usagi

Ha!  I love that patience little look on Tommy's fat head.

CampsieNP

When I heard "Feb" AGAIN the other night, I burst out laughing. It is funny now. I have never, ever, EVER, in my life heard anyone else say that. It made me think of this wonderful group of "haters" and I appreciate you all more than you will ever know.
Keep the funny stuff coming. It makes the pain of what C2C has become a bit more tolerable: being able to laugh at how awful the show has become is sumpthin, I guess... (where is that blowin' wind of change when you need it most??)

Quote from: CampsieNP on February 18, 2013, 08:22:28 PM
When I heard "Feb" AGAIN the other night, I burst out laughing. It is funny now. I have never, ever, EVER, in my life heard anyone else say that. It made me think of this wonderful group of "haters" and I appreciate you all more than you will ever know.
Keep the funny stuff coming. It makes the pain of what C2C has become a bit more tolerable: being able to laugh at how awful the show has become is sumpthin, I guess... (where is that blowin' wind of change when you need it most??)

I feel much the same way. Instead of groaning out of a sense of embarrassment for the guests/callers at each awkard moment, of which there are so many, I now sometimes get a sense of shared mirth at all the rampant suckage. It is comforting to know that in this dark age of late night radio there are others whispering to themselves 'Noory sucks!'

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 12, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
... There was also this cracker at the top of one of his commercials: 'Do you know what the Wow! factor is? It's when you look at something and say Wow!'

Without George's clarification, that little puzzler would have haunted me to my grave...

[attachimg=1]

The above Eye Pad cartoon makes an excellent point. It seems George only can begin to understand his own suckage if it's phrased the right way. Maybe if, instead of sending emails to Jorch that make perfect sense to us but are just too complex for him to handle, we sent him emails telling him his show has the 'Yuck Factor' or how on nights when he hosts, 'the show melts in his hands, not in his mouth' or 'The best part of waking up, is not having George Noory in your cup' a la Folgers. Really anything that could be set to a tune and be less than ten seconds, now that might just reach his pea brain.

Here is a HUGE list of slogans if anyone is looking for a bit of inspiration http://www.thinkslogans.com/slogans/advertising-slogans/

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 19, 2013, 12:25:36 PM

[attachimg=1]

gives yet another meaning to sham wow, doesn't it ? or would that be scam wow, given how we were told of Snoory's so-called expertise in boredcasting ? who picked this dolt to succeed Art anyway ? whomever it is should be driven out of broadcasting forever.

Tara

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 22, 2013, 03:45:54 AM
[attachimg=1]
Great cartoon!   Heaven help his listeners if he did have that problem. 

Lol. You hit it on the head. He might have followed that with 'aaaand let's go to the phones!'.

Usagi

Yup.  And he always fades it out a bit, too, first.  "Thash true too...", to be followed by a rousing "aaand let's go to the phones!"  It's his own subconscious little admission that he doesn't know or care or understand what the person just said.  Even when it's Tommy.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 22, 2013, 11:56:50 PM
[attachimg=1]

You may have stumbled onto the reason Snorge talks funny. Is it possible he's using Preparation H as lip balm? (Feel free to let your imagination run wild.)

CampsieNP

"It'ch truly buh-zarr"......Hilarious!
The pictures are great, but the captions get me everytime!
SOoooooo funny. Thank you Paperboy. You are wonderful.

CrabbyOld Bat

Tommy's got himself quite a bigger-is-beautiful catch -- complete with matching hat! lol

I suppose it's only a matter of time before jealous Snorge asks if she's got a friend for him. (Maybe with a matching 'stache.)   

Falkie2013

I picked up a kit to make your own pizza ( Chef Boy Ar Dee ). Perhaps a photo shop picture of a pizza roll box with Snoory telling people how to make their own pizza rolls at home ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 05, 2013, 07:28:25 PM
[attachimg=1]

You are sick. SIQUE, sick.

;)

But hilarious and brilliant !

It's nice to know my search efforts have helped to inspire another comedy gem.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on October 23, 2012, 11:39:53 AM

no... george's IIe simply isn't capable of viewing websites... and that's how they want it.

As an Apple ][ owner, there is still a way to access the internet with an Apple ][ or ][GS.

Every year in Kansas there's a meeting called Applefest where Apple ][ owners meet.

I keep my old Apples so I can still play my SSI wargames.