• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

EvB

QuoteCan you imagine him & W. paddling each other . . . ?

Oh gosh - thanks for that image.  As if I'm not already disturbed enough!   ;:)

Gojira2006

Quote from: EvB on February 25, 2009, 05:59:42 PM
Oh gosh - thanks for that image.  As if I'm not already disturbed enough!   

:-X I was going to include John Kerry . . .   Be grateful - Be very grateful . . . !  ;)

HAL 9000

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 25, 2009, 11:42:22 AM
:) It was the first hour on February 23, 2009 . . .  :)

This is what you're looking for:

http://rapidshare.com/files/202651806/Little.Dickie.Hoaxland.Smackdown.wav

Paste the link into your browser, and just make sure you choose to download as a FREE USER (unless, of course, you're a premium member as I am). A little timer will appear for a certain amount of seconds, then a big blue download button. Simple as pie.

V

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: V for Vendetta on February 25, 2009, 10:53:50 PM

Paste the link into your browser, and just make sure you choose to download as a FREE USER (unless, of course, you're a premium member as I am). A little timer will appear for a certain amount of seconds, then a big blue download button. Simple as pie.

V
thanks, govna!

Quote from: V for Vendetta on February 25, 2009, 10:53:50 PM

V

A rapidshit mirror?

I LOVE YOU.

Man, that is a funny clip. xD

wasitanangel

what the heck is a torsion wave

Gojira2006

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 26, 2009, 09:04:41 AM

??? Exactly . . .    :(  & of course, Noory didn't ask Hoagland what it is, either because he was half-listening, or it wasn't in the script . . .  :P

Centurion73

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 26, 2009, 09:04:41 AM

It is a spinning or twisting (like Noorys mind and Hoaglands ideas do). Hoagland tries to act like he came up with it but it was the Russians whom first came up with it I believe.

Gojira2006

Quote from: Centurion73 on February 26, 2009, 12:44:22 PM
It is a spinning or twisting (like Noorys mind and Hoaglands ideas do). Hoagland tries to act like he came up with it but it was the Russians whom first came up with it I believe.

;D I'm surprised that Hoagland hasn't claimed that he was on The Mount (or Plain, in Luke) & gave the idea of the Beatitudes to Jesus . . .  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Centurion73 on February 26, 2009, 12:44:22 PM
is that similar to a krieger wave as i observed on star trek: the next generation?

Centurion73

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 26, 2009, 03:11:52 PM
is that similar to a krieger wave as i observed on star trek: the next generation?

I do not know as I did not see that episode or many others because of my work hours 2:30PM-11PM but more like 2:30-3AM or later each day/night. That only changed recently but I do not watch much tv I am an old dog and read real books not that Kindle shit too much 1984 like to me.

Gojira2006

:) Here's what I found -

VACUUM SPIN FIELDS
Spin waves in condensed matter are a current and well-studied topic in modern physics. However, there is a less-known backwater in this field: Torsion Fields, the quantum spin of empty space; the large-scale coherent effects of the spin of the particles in the virtual sea.

Initial work in this field was performed by Einstein and Cartan in the 1920's, now known as ECT (Einstein-Cartan-theory.) Currently there are rumors that spin waves have real physical consequences, and that useful technology can be based on such things. If "torsion fields" can be used for communication, they could explain such things as telepathy and PK. Most of the recent work has been done in Russia, but now and then interesting things appear in the US as well.

;:)  I'm sure Hoagland somehow influenced Einstein back in the 20s - Einstein then used them to create the Stock Market Crash in 1929 . . .  ;D

EvB

QuoteVACUUM SPIN FIELDS

Proving, once again, that George and company truly do suck.

wasitanangel

vacuums and spinning. no wonder george was confused.

Centurion73

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 26, 2009, 05:20:42 PM
vacuums and spinning. no wonder george was confused.

George gets confused by a piece of string or in his own words burnt out light bulbs.

QuoteVACUUM SPIN FIELDS Einstein-Cartan-theory

Thanks, I knew I remembered it from somewhere and you have helped me to remember that this is what Einstein used to postulate (now proven as true) frame dragging where time, space, and gravitation can be bent by objects. It is like putting a bowling ball on a rubber sheet and twisting (torsion) it the mass and speed of the object change the properties of the sheet and effect everything else around it because of the torsion.

QuoteI'm sure Hoagland somehow influenced Einstein back in the 20s

I agree with you that Hoagland did just that he created a Torsion (wave) when he was shitting. When time and space was bent he went back and told Einsein about it so he could have the glory because as we all know "Dickie" does not like to talk about himself.

I think the little on air tiff mentioned between Georgie and Dickie was a carry over of the arguement that started earlier in the day between the two of them when they were in the west Hollywood bath houses.

George thought it was his turn to work the glory hole, and Dickie thought it was his...

Gojira2006

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 27, 2009, 07:52:35 AM
they take baths together?

:o   I think that Nighthawkmyass is implying that Messrs Noory & Hoagland have a more intimate relationship than meets the ear . . .   ;)

EvB

QuoteI am an old dog and read real books not that Kindle shit too much 1984 like to me.

I understand the sentiment but if you were in an academic setting like me and lugged textbooks and notepads till your arms elongated and your shoulders hunched,  -- you'd think that devises like Kindle and those mini-laptops were fucking BRILLIANT!

wasitanangel

george and richard do not make for a very attractive couple

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on February 27, 2009, 04:02:01 PM
I understand the sentiment but if you were in an academic setting like me and lugged textbooks and notepads till your arms elongated and your shoulders hunched,  -- you'd think that devises like Kindle and those mini-laptops were fucking BRILLIANT!

If you knew the books I do carry daily you might not suppose so much. I carry gear you probably do not carry or never have (my own supposition) just walking around is 16+ lbs. I think the Kindle and laptops, netbooks, PDA's, etc are great but it is way too easy for them to be corrupted and controlled. I also think (crazy thoughts at times) that it is easier and better to read off a real page, as minute as it is, the print has depth changes in it and not as tiring on the eyes.  Also the refresh (blinking) of electronic, digital, equipment does affect the brains of some with epilepsy, etc, and eyes very quickly. I don't know, something about words on the page (crazy thought to follow) seem more alive and personal to me (yeah I am fucked  ;D). Some students now do not even know how to use a real books index, bibliography,etc.

Queen

Theres a show that Michael is running in his mix of art bell classics with Art and Richard, and Art let richard say "shit" over the air ways i had to listen to that twice.  Don't people get in to trouble with the FCC with language, i hope Art didn't, I think Art wasn't paying much attention to him LOL it's quit funny when u hear it.

nika01

I think that when PT Barnum died, he had his head transplanted on a younger body. Hoaxland is the logical candidate.

On second thought, Barnum was a successful man.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 23, 2008, 07:11:32 AM
i always hated it when he would be on with another guest because he would be so condescending to the other guest in addition to his inability to shut the hole in his face for just 5 seconds to allow the other guest some oxygen.

Now that you mention it, even though Hoagland is the "King of Condescending", quite a few of the C2CAM guests are blatantly and unrepentantly condescending on subjects that they have no tangible scientific proof on to back up their arguments. Hoagland just takes the cake. He cuts Art, George, callers, and guests off almost every other sentence. And usually it's to "correct" them for something.

Personally, I just think he likes the sound of his own voice.

Frys Girl

Last night Hoagie had a whole hour to douche it up with George; and douche, he did!

I'm beginning to love Richard for this one reason: He makes George feel like such a loser. Richard talks about his wife, about his NBC show for November, and he disses George's dumb comments right off the bat. I think Richard wants to be a host himself.

So now, the economy was too shitty for "Unexplained with George Snoory", but there's lots of money to put down for a primetime documentary on 2012 = the end? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You suck George!

DarkBroodings

Hoaxland is awesome. His snide mocking of Snoory et al is just great. I love him for that and nothing else. His 'science' is $hite. Cheers.

exC2Cfan

I used to enjoy listening to Hoagland even though I thought he was nuts, but now he's as delusional as Alex Jones, and as usual, good old doofus George Noory never challenges him on anything. Why do I keep listening to this stupid show? Am I delusional?

EvB

Quote from: exC2Cfan on July 08, 2009, 10:32:44 PM
I used to enjoy listening to Hoagland even though I thought he was nuts, but now he's as delusional as Alex Jones, and as usual, good old doofus George Noory never challenges him on anything. Why do I keep listening to this stupid show? Am I delusional?

George DOES yank his chains from tie to time - but Hoagie always gets defensive - and George backs down.

I don't know if he's delusional - or a con artist - but he's not right.