• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on May 10, 2013, 07:35:30 AM
Last night's phone-in from Mauna Kea was a mini-classic. "Unmistakable pulses from HAARP."  "This physics is the basis of free energy, anti-gravity, and it will change the world."

HE'S LOOKING AT VARIATIONS IN THE FREQUENCY OF A TUNING FORK IN A 40 YEAR OLD WRISTWATCH!!!

WHAT UTTER, UNMITIGATED, SHAMELESS BOLLOCKS!!!!!

They should really keep The Hoaxster locked-up in the attic with Ed Dames.  They deserve each other.

coaster

Caught 30 seconds of a show called "America's Book of Secrets". Mike Bara was talking about the Gateway Arch in St Louis and how it controls the weather. I guess he is a meteorologist now. But I changed the channel right after I heard that because the last thing I want to see is that idiot's face on my tv.

ziznak

whoa.... did I just hear robin say she's going to let her body get back into "something" to treat her ass cancer?? she's decided not to have the surgery??? wtf!!!

expat

Yes, it was "back into balance". I'm not an oncologist but as a colon cancer survivor I can say with absolute confidence that "getting her body back in balance" is not going to cut it. This news is very disturbing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: expat on May 24, 2013, 07:41:58 AM
Yes, it was "back into balance". I'm not an oncologist but as a colon cancer survivor I can say with absolute confidence that "getting her body back in balance" is not going to cut it. This news is very disturbing.

I wouldn't wish this on her at all. I hope (but sadly I don't think he will) Hoagland persuades/ begs/ drags her to an oncologist to get sorted..Give her a good slap to knock some sense into her.

ziznak

I'm thinking of some cool "Science, you're doing it wrong" memes

edit: and while i was looking for hoagland pics to use for my meme... I found this awesome site where this guy has made a deck of cards themed around lunatics, idiots, and something and something... anyways... heres the link
http://frayn.net/blog/?page_id=122
and here's hoagies card... nice stats there...

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on May 26, 2013, 05:26:59 PM
and here's hoagies card... nice stats there...

looks like the cards are part of a game similar to Dungeons and Dragons, with attribute values for each individual.
I see at the website link, its from a  new collectable card game, “Frauds, Idiots and Loonies”

Here are a few other cards in the deck for some past c2c guests:

astroguy

I would up the evil and danger on van Praagh.  I think he's on par with Sylvia, though he's been less publicly humiliated and exposed than she.

Yorkshire pud

I think the stupid level on Uri Gellar is far too high (and probably Hoaxland)..they're not stupid; those who buy into their dubious claims probably are, or at the very least just profoundly gullible.

Juan Cena

Snorry

Stupidity 10
Evil 2
Craziness 4
Danger 4
Comedy 1
Wealth 8

John B Wells

Stupidity 10
Evil 10
Craziness 10
Danger 10
Comedy 1
Wealth 5

ziznak

I could see this play out in some sort of "dungeons and dragons" gaming scenario...

entering the courtyard you've come upon a level 24 hoagland weilding an accutron +10 and a robin falcov weilding multiple +5 home cancer remedies... theres 5 von praagh daemons behind them that are blessed with a -5 faith in the afterlife effect... what do you do?

You've equiped your advanced knowledge of science +10 and your ability to detect bullshit has kicked in to eliminate the van praagh bonuses... but now you need to activate your common sense effect... you get a negative 50% chance to gain the common sense effect if you are a cat lady or noory lover but a +60 if your name is stuart or expat...

Juan Cena

Steve Quayle

Stupidity 6
Evil 4
Craziness 10
Danger 7
Comedy 6
Wealth 6

tasker109

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 28, 2013, 03:44:11 AM
Steve Quayle

Stupidity 6
Evil 4
Craziness 10
Danger 7
Comedy 6
Wealth 6

I am brand new to this forum.  Was looking for someplace to vent.  Steven Quayle is an absolute nut.  He used to get me all upset now I just laugh at him.  I dont know why they keep having him back except to make fun of him.....

coaster

Quote from: coaster on May 23, 2013, 11:11:18 PM
Caught 30 seconds of a show called "America's Book of Secrets". Mike Bara was talking about the Gateway Arch in St Louis and how it controls the weather. I guess he is a meteorologist now. But I changed the channel right after I heard that because the last thing I want to see is that idiot's face on my tv.
I would just like to point out that St Louis is under a tornado warning. Bara was wrong again. fucking moron.

awake

I wasn't able to listen to the show last week, does anyone know why hoaxland's appearance was delayed?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: awake on June 17, 2013, 12:26:54 PM
I wasn't able to listen to the show last week, does anyone know why hoaxland's appearance was delayed?

Maybe his Accutron watch isn't so accurate and he got the time wrong?

expat

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2013, 12:33:56 PM

Maybe his Accutron watch isn't so accurate and he got the time wrong?

Plenty of evidence that the Accutron is not a precision instrument....

Morgus

Quote from: awake on June 17, 2013, 12:26:54 PM
Friday night Noory only mentioned that Hoagland had some more work to do and would reschedule for next month.

awake

The C2C site shows the Hoaxer as being on July 2nd, so we'll see if he delays again.

ziznak

Quote from: Morgus on June 17, 2013, 02:01:40 PM
Friday night Noory only mentioned that Hoagland had some more work to do and would reschedule for next month.
He's getting his baseline data together.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: ziznak on June 17, 2013, 02:49:36 PM
He had it done and was ready to broadcast.  However, the Mars rodent, the one they recently identified, nibbled through all of that baseline data on the hard copy. 

Quote from: ziznak on June 17, 2013, 02:49:36 PM

I wana be a fake scientist on C2C!!!!! Oh George PICK ME!!!!! I can go make up some baseline data, have a web page that's better than RCH, and actually use real instruments to conduct my made up tests!!! Pick me!!!! My DVD that you can only buy from my website because no legitimate business wants to be associated with my shoddy wares will be out later this year!!

All i need is a name... something that rips off both real life and sci-fi movies in a single blow.... hmmm like... Voyager Mission... or wait! even better! The V'Ger Mission... Then on Saturday nights i can dock V'Ger with the mother-ship, scan it, document it, and then destroy it as i proceed back to Earth to merge with the creator only to.... you've seen the movie....

If i had the time... I wonder how long it would take me to build myself into a paranormal topic brand name and start making the rounds at all these conferences selling my shitty self published books.... food for thought

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The Neverender on June 18, 2013, 11:01:08 AM
I wana be a fake scientist on C2C!!!!! Oh George PICK ME!!!!! I can go make up some baseline data, have a web page that's better than RCH, and actually use real instruments to conduct my made up tests!!! Pick me!!!! My DVD that you can only buy from my website because no legitimate business wants to be associated with my shoddy wares will be out later this year!!

You're already one up on Hoaxland; he doesn't even pretend to have baseline data. He doesn't even pretend to be embarrassed about that.

All i need is a name... something that rips off both real life and sci-fi movies in a single blow.... hmmm like... Voyager Mission... or wait! even better! The V'Ger Mission... Then on Saturday nights i can dock V'Ger with the mother-ship, scan it, document it, and then destroy it as i proceed back to Earth to merge with the creator only to.... you've seen the movie....

If i had the time... I wonder how long it would take me to build myself into a paranormal topic brand name and start making the rounds at all these conferences selling my shitty self published books.... food for thought

Okay..

1) If you're easy with public speaking/ speaking to camera, with an air of confidence balanced with a hint of arrogance..The arrogance with CT's is important because they need to believe, if you in anyway seem unsure or bend to established scientific fact, you'll be busted. Denounced as a schill, NASA stooge or some such.

2) Make a few YT videos. To camera..preferably looking off camera to an imaginary single person (even better if there is someone there). Make the intro as elaborate as you can get away with, lots of stars/ planets/ question marks to questions in the voice overs. "Did ancient aliens really invent tupperware?"..etc.. Make the lighting moody, speak with authority but a glint in your eye.. use hands to explain..a lot. Sharp suit helps too; impresses the chicks; I mean female followers.

3) Self publish a book.. make your website..Go to extreme lengths to congratulate other fellow snake oil salesmen and women, erm I mean truth seekers about their 'work' and research..gradually hone your own 'findings' to have similar conclusions as the ones you're aligning with, but not slavishly plagarised. You need a USP; something that has plausibility e.g. Tupperware invented by aliens.

3a) Let others publicise you, and mention you on radio programmes..that way it isn't self agrandising, and with time, you'll get the call or e mail to go on air...BINGO!

4) Never ever ever back peddle..Even when it's proved Tupperware wasn't invented by aliens..just go to another theory.. Any awkward Tupperware questions can be laughed at, and just state with exasperation that the individual is known to you, and they're mentally ill. Neatly side stepping the initial challenge. If you put that in, the host wil take up the baton and cut off the caller and go onto your next subject..

4a)  When (not if) you're an established regular, make sure you never pay for anything. Always pitch your latest junket/ holiday in the sun as important research that is too valuable to miss, and worth more than mere money. You of course cannot foot the bill because your already self financed 'research' makes you almost destitute anyway. At conferences you'll be harranged by your followers in front of your trestle table piled high with DVD's, exotic oils and books, where you'll be sitting behind.. If one of the oiks comes over and takes out to video your conversation on his smartphone, be polite even a little meek, but don't whatever you do get into a conversation about science. Chances are he is a scientist and you'll be royally bent over and given the full works, and then un-ceremoniously humiliated on YT. Just offer him your DVD, and make an excuse to needing a leek.

5) Remember who made you a household name!  ;D

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2013, 12:05:19 PM
<snip>

Just offer him your DVD, and make an excuse to needing a leek.

Or, better yet, just bring your own onion.