• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Darkness Radio

Started by Murder101, August 15, 2012, 02:10:44 PM

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:26:56 PM
Oh.  I forgot to tell you something I just learned about my new apartment.  The last tenant had to leave because she died here.  No, I haven't sensed anything paranormal, and I really don't expect to.

One place I'd never investigate is my home.  I do feel the presence of my dead parents and brother every now and then but I think they just visit me from time to time to make sure I'm ok.

Juan Cena

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:34:23 PM
Ya lost me there Juan.  I didn't see the movie.  Was there a movie?  ???

There was a video

https://youtu.be/8ggJS0p-QQc

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 10:35:21 PM
One place I'd never investigate is my home.  I do feel the presence of my dead parents and brother every now and then but I think they just visit me from time to time to make sure I'm ok.
If you feel them occasionally, outside as well, they're probably just keeping tabs on you. 

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:39:04 PM
If you feel them occasionally, outside as well, they're probably just keeping tabs on you.

That is exactly how it is.

ShayP

Well....just joined in and heard Dave say "Not that I'm a dick" and he mentioned suppositories.  LOL!  Like it so far!!!

starrmtn001

This is a really cool show.  Thank you 21st, for turning me on to it ;D

JesusJuice

This is an active thread right now. Is this a show that's on right now? I need something to listen to between AOTR and OSM.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on May 09, 2016, 10:42:25 PM
Well....just joined in and heard Dave say "Not that I'm a dick" and he mentioned suppositories.  LOL!  Like it so far!!!
Hi ShayP.  This is the first time I've listened to this show and I'm enjoying it very much.

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 09, 2016, 10:43:13 PM
This is an active thread right now. Is this a show that's on right now? I need something to listen to between AOTR and OSM.

9-12 Central Time.  It precedes Coast is Toast.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 09, 2016, 10:43:13 PM
Here ya go.

http://www.iheart.com/live/news-talk-am-1130-1213/?autoplay=true&pname=3359&campid=play_bar&cid=index.html

Juan Cena

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:40:01 PM
Thanks Juan.  I'll check it out after the show.

I'm surprised you've never heard of the song/Barenaked Ladies before.

ShayP

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:44:05 PM
Hi ShayP.  This is the first time I've listened to this show and I'm enjoying it very much.

Hi star!  :-*  Me too!  I like Dave on C2C.  Figured I'd give it a shot.  ;)

starrmtn001

Since I am a Time Traveler Subscriber, I don't have to choose between this show and MITD.  I can have both. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 09, 2016, 10:45:22 PM
I'm surprised you've never heard of the song/Barenaked Ladies before.
I'm sorry Juan, I don't know what to say.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:42:51 PM
This is a really cool show.  Thank you 21st, for turning me on to it ;D

My pleasure!  :)  They are generally all good shows. I can't listen to every show due to the commitments of a husband to his wife but when that is not a factor, I tune in.  I tend to like the 3rd hour best because they take out a commecial break in that hour.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on May 09, 2016, 10:45:32 PM
Hi star!  :-*  Me too!  I like Dave on C2C.  Figured I'd give it a shot.  ;)
I know Dave is on c2c, but I didn't know he had his own show.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:47:50 PM
Since I am a Time Traveler Subscriber, I don't have to choose between this show and MITD.  I can have both. ;) ;D

The Archives are free!!!  That's right, free!  You can go back several years and listen to old shows.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 10:50:27 PM
The Archives are free!!!  That's right, free!  You can go back several years and listen to old shows.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 10:49:33 PM
My pleasure!  :)  They are generally all good shows. I can't listen to every show due to the commitments of a husband to his wife but when that is not a factor, I tune in.  I tend to like the 3rd hour best because they take out a commecial break in that hour.
In this day and age when there is so much pressure on the very foundation of Family, it makes me happy to read someone speaking about how much he cares for his own.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 10:50:27 PM
Years?  How long has he been on?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:54:46 PM
Years?  How long has he been on?

Since 2006.  I only started listening a few years ago just prior to him guesting on C2C.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 10:56:39 PM
Since 2006.  I only started listening a few years ago just prior to him guesting on C2C.
Is he on Monday through Friday?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 09, 2016, 10:57:54 PM
Is he on Monday through Friday?

Yep!!!!

Tuesday is True Crime Tuesday while the rest of the week are more paranormal subjects.

Try drinking 96 ounces of margaritas, Dave.  I guess it is on to Heather to see if the guest is any good.

Football season sucks though because the station usually has a football game on Monday nights.  Sometimes Thursdays get pre-empted too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 10:59:42 PM
Yep!!!!

Tuesday is True Crime Tuesday while the rest of the week are more paranormal subjects.
Well, how cool is that?  The air in here is good too.  I just may come back tomorrow night.  Thank you, again 21st! ;D

JesusJuice

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! He's off now and I need something to fill the next two hours until OSM starts! I'm going to up all night long too! Probably the next three days! Don't ask! I just need shows. Live shows!

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 09, 2016, 11:00:58 PM
Try drinking 96 ounces of margaritas, Dave.  I guess it is on to Heather to see if the guest is any good.

Baahahahahaha!  Bad memories so soon?