• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Giorgio Tsoukalos

Started by 3OctaveFart, August 13, 2012, 06:41:13 PM

3OctaveFart

He and George have really become buddy-buddy of late. I wonder if they challenge the asinine claims of one another in private.

Tsoukalos has turned the most mechanical brand of hucksterism into a profitable venture for himself. He is literally a clown.

coaster

I was on the fence when he said that aliens wiped out the dinosaurs so they could create a new species to enslave so they could mine the earth for gold, but hes got overwhelming evidence to prove his theory. hes an idiot.

ShayP

I like Giorgio.  :-[

Although I know he's all about his body building and fame...lavish lifestyle, etc.  :P

He pretends to not know his hair is ridiculous.

Whatever.   I dig Ancient Aliens and Giorgio.  Eventually, time will run out and I won't dig it anymore.  ;)

b_dubb

the only weight George is lifting these days is his fat ass

bluth co.

In no way is he a clown, His hair in funny. I am amused by him as opposed to perturbed

3OctaveFart

Anyone who says the pyramids were being built at the same time Sumer was being settled should not be talking about history. His science insults anyone with a speck of self-pride for thinking critically.

b_dubb

Quote from: b_dubb on August 13, 2012, 07:55:18 PM
the only weight George is lifting these days is his fat ass
did i say George?  i am sure i meant Giorgio.  now why would i mix up those two names?

ziznak

I recently watched a few of season 4 and I don't know man.  Georgio's face seems to be getting fatter... like in the face.  He's also starting to look really made up like w eye-liner n stuff.  I see an arrest of some sort or a drug overdose in his future... can feel it.

Harmness

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2012, 07:10:06 PM
did i say George?  i am sure i meant Giorgio.  now why would i mix up those two names?

You probably need more turmeric.

Grimace

Quote from: ziznak on August 18, 2012, 03:52:14 PM
I recently watched a few of season 4 and I don't know man.  Georgio's face seems to be getting fatter... like in the face.  He's also starting to look really made up like w eye-liner n stuff.  I see an arrest of some sort or a drug overdose in his future... can feel it.

I'm feeling a possession or DWI charge, I think he loves to party but isn't exactly self destructive, at least not while he enjoys his minor celebrity/internet meme status. I personally would love the chance to party with The Tsouk (I bet he'd love being called that with a bro fist-pump) just to see if he's truly just a funny guy who doesn't give a shit, smokes the fattest blunts and fully believes his own silliness - or if he's a douche.

Someone needs to get Tsouk, John Lear, and Hoaxy in a room together with a handle of whiskey and see what happens. I imagine Lear and Hoax getting into a fist fight eventually while Tsouk is all, "calm down, bro!" George Noory was drinking too but passed out after his fifth schmoozy lightweight mimosa and has a cock painted on his forehead and suffered a few sweaty teabaggings.

Penis sheath? No. Advanced alien teabagging technology.

11angeleyes11

This is totally unrelated, but I found his name and profile on a dating website recently.  It was on OKCupid or something like that.  It looked authentic.

I'm taken, but any other female poster may be interested.  Can you imagine messing up that mane? 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on August 18, 2012, 10:06:05 PM
This is totally unrelated, but I found his name and profile on a dating website recently.  It was on OKCupid or something like that.  It looked authentic.

I'm taken, but any other female poster may be interested.  Can you imagine messing up that mane?

You wouldn't be messing him up, he parties smokes weed drinks beer (normal) guy to me. However some people haven't had the best experience amongst him.

coaster

He is most certainly a douche. You should see the way he talks to his own fans. name calling and disrespecting people who support him. Hes Mike Bara  in a troll wig and mascara.