• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Demonoid goes down for the count!

Started by ziznak, July 27, 2012, 05:27:49 PM

elbee

oh dear lord! I logged into that new demonoid site! was it really a scam site? what should I do!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: El Bee on May 17, 2013, 05:20:08 PM
oh dear lord! I logged into that new demonoid site! was it really a scam site? what should I do!

you need to burn your mom's house down.  immediately.

MV/Liberace!

demonoid is back up, and according to the message on the main page, it has been since march.  how did i not know?  i wonder how much of the content was lost.

ziznak

I checked my acct a few months back when.... oh yeah I read it here I believe!  I did not try to download anything yet though.  has anybody tried yet? should i burn my mom's house down just in case?

bigchucka

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2014, 10:51:30 AM
demonoid is back up, and according to the message on the main page, it has been since march.  how did i not know?  i wonder how much of the content was lost.

Dunno.  I did mention it when I found out... Paul (YouTube's TokinGLX) is how I found out...

Quote from: ziznak on June 17, 2014, 11:11:27 AM
I checked my acct a few months back when.... oh yeah I read it here I believe!  I did not try to download anything yet though.  has anybody tried yet? should i burn my mom's house down just in case?

Yeah... that was me.  Many old files aren't available, but new ones work just as before...  Old usernames and passwords are still good.

Quote from: bigchucka on April 01, 2014, 07:45:01 PM
Just learned that Demonoid is back from the dead....