• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who pissed off the women?

Started by Juan, July 22, 2012, 06:47:11 PM

Juan

I haven't seen a post by one of our female members in days and days.  Who made them mad?

ziznak

Ya know I don't think it was just one of us... They just got sick of our shit and rolled out...

Morgus

Quote from: UFO Fill on July 22, 2012, 06:47:11 PM
I haven't seen a post by one of our female members in days and days.  Who made them mad?
Some of the members are disguised, they are females, but you aren't aware of them...  8)

McPhallus

Quote from: UFO Fill on July 22, 2012, 06:47:11 PM

It must be MV's recent obsession with transsexual avatars.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on July 22, 2012, 07:38:08 PM

it's a phase.

11angeleyes11

I'm not pissed. . .it's just that Noory charm. .

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on July 22, 2012, 09:39:15 PM
I'm not pissed. . .it's just that Noory charm. .

I wasn't pissed, just couldn't think of anything worth saying.  Then I read some post here, it caused me to think of something else altogether, and now I am mildly pissed. But also amused.   Plus the washing machine broke.

Lovely Bones

I'm a female noorysuckser. 

I miss you guys like crazy but my distractions would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.  God needs to make family medical crises come at least in threes rather than fives, and he needs to make them come at the least consecutively, not simultaneously.

Or for the non-believers here, The Universe needs to do that.  Or something about no coincidences.  Remind me.  I'm losing my sense of humor.  Is it 1:11 yet?  Could it be an angel??

Or, maybe I wasn't missed in the "women haven't posted lately" sentiment, in which case, never mind. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lovely Bones on July 26, 2012, 01:09:59 PM
God needs to make family medical crises come at least in threes rather than fives, and he needs to make them come at the least consecutively, not simultaneously.

i know how you feel.  2011 was like that for me.  what a shitty year it was.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: MV on July 26, 2012, 01:11:54 PM

i know how you feel.  2011 was like that for me.  what a shitty year it was.

Sorry to hear you just had to go through it too.  It's numbing.  But you put your shoulder to the grind wheel and keep on keeping on.  Ain't much other choice, as just about all of us know. 

Frys Girl

Quote from: Lovely Bones on July 26, 2012, 01:09:59 PM
I'm a female noorysuckser. 

I miss you guys like crazy but my distractions would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.  God needs to make family medical crises come at least in threes rather than fives, and he needs to make them come at the least consecutively, not simultaneously.

Or for the non-believers here, The Universe needs to do that.  Or something about no coincidences.  Remind me.  I'm losing my sense of humor.  Is it 1:11 yet?  Could it be an angel??

Or, maybe I wasn't missed in the "women haven't posted lately" sentiment, in which case, never mind.
I missed you and I hope everything is OK. Glad you're easing back into CG. Good luck getting through it all.

Sardondi

Quote from: McPhallus on July 22, 2012, 07:38:08 PM

Quote from: MV on July 22, 2012, 07:40:01 PMit's a phase.

I have found I must avert my eyes from MV's ever-changing avatars, since they tend to disturb my sleep.

HorrorRetro

I'm here.  I don't post often, but I read several times a day.

Gina

b_dubb

2012 has also been a terrible year for me for same / similar reasons. My heartfelt sympathies to all of you. Where my family crisis was sudden and short I recognize that for others a crisis might go on for months or years.