• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Between Two Worlds

Started by Zircon, July 20, 2012, 08:33:06 PM

Zircon

This is beautiful with beautiful music. While watching this I extended my hands and my eyes teared up. You're looking at the face of creation. We are blessed to be able to appreciate the majesty of the earth and universe.

http://vimeo.com/goldpaintphotography/withintwoworlds

Oversoul

Beautiful.   Thanks for sharing the video. 

Here are two videos I came across that impact with a tremendous sense of the awe, majesty, and grandeur that surrounds us and of which we are all a part.

Inside the Milky Way [FULL - HD 1080p]

God of Wonders--Scientists prove Almighty God's existence through Science

Zircon & Oversoul: those were very beautiful and enriching videos. Out of all of those pictures, I couldn't even compile a top five favourite out of them. All of them were simply magnificent, and we're very lucky to observe the wonder around us. Thank you both for sharing them.

Naah, we just love the world, man!  8)

BobGrau

Quote from: ChancersAnswer on July 21, 2012, 12:07:58 PM
Naah, we just love the world, man!  8)

Only joking. I love the world too.
Even if it does slap me around occasionally. I can change it...

Quote from: BobGrau on July 21, 2012, 01:43:15 PM

Only joking. I love the world too.
Even if it does slap me around occasionally. I can change it...

Ah, don't worry about it mate; I wasn't being serious either  ;) 'Specially when I've just had the internet conk out on me for the fifth time this week and have been bitten to death by midgeys.

I think I'll have to lie down and light a patchouli joss stick.

ziznak

Quote from: BobGrau on July 21, 2012, 11:43:55 AM
Hippies.
they get the best weed... looks like we've got a few tokers here at CG... here's JC on weed
JC WEBSTER - POT SMOKING - COAST TO COAST AM.

BobGrau

Quote from: ChancersAnswer on July 21, 2012, 02:26:12 PM
Ah, don't worry about it mate; I wasn't being serious either  ;) 'Specially when I've just had the internet conk out on me for the fifth time this week and have been bitten to death by midgeys.

I think I'll have to lie down and light a patchouli joss stick.

Midges? Are you in scotland?
Nice arfur daley avatar by the way.

Zircon

Quote from: Oversoul on July 21, 2012, 03:09:58 AM
Beautiful.   Thanks for sharing the video. 

Here are two videos I came across that impact with a tremendous sense of the awe, majesty, and grandeur that surrounds us and of which we are all a part.

Inside the Milky Way [FULL - HD 1080p]

God of Wonders--Scientists prove Almighty God's existence through Science

Oversoul, my late response is due, in part, to my viewing of the first video you provided. I want to extend my deep appreciation to you for providing these videos. I've seen the first one before but a second look at something this beautiful is never a wasted time.

I've spent much time studying stellar dynamics and evolution. Not in a formal academic sense but to gain further insight into what the universe is and how it works. It appears we share similar interests in searching for the fundamental truths. I am thankful that we have a forum where we can discuss topics like this and that ever increasing amounts of information can be found. The internet is a great liberator. A great tool to seek knowledge.

"Hippie"? Oh Bob ... when I got back to the civilian life from my military years I was a McGovern supporter (1972). Was pretty liberal for a short while. Working for a living is rather eye-opening. If I want pie I have to pay for it.

Quote from: BobGrau on July 21, 2012, 05:02:02 PM
Midges? Are you in scotland?
Nice arfur daley avatar by the way.

I'm afraid not, Bob! I live in a rural part of the North of England, right on the border of Lancashire/Yorkshire. I do have Scottish relations at some fairly high up point in the family tree though. I've always been familiar with the term "midgey" ever since I grew up, as a household term for the little perishers. Not quite sure how we came to use it though  :D

Thanks for the compilment on the avatar! Arthur Daley's a national hero :D We should make him Chancellor Of The Exchequer. He'd balance the budget soon enough. (And then flee the country after the UK doesn't have a penny to its name  :D)

b_dubb

Quote from: ChancersAnswer on July 22, 2012, 10:27:44 AM
I'm afraid not, Bob! I live in a rural part of the North of England ...

sounds unbelievably nice

Quote from: b_dubb on July 23, 2012, 10:14:00 AM
sounds unbelievably nice

It certainly is unbelievably nice! Thanks b_dubb! If you want, I could send you a few photographs of the area! Won't be a problem!