• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory photoshop gallery

Started by ziznak, July 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

OldTimeRadio

Quote from: ziznak on January 30, 2013, 06:07:45 PMThese starwars pics are a bit disturbing actually
Yeah, I'm not quite sure I can explain any of what I did, TBH.  I watched a bunch of David Lynch shorts before powering up GIMP, probably not the wisest idea in retrospect.

jinwicked

Can you post the Jesus wrecking the money changers one? Someone was using it as an avatar.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on January 26, 2013, 03:59:46 PM
Made this one a while back.

This is what I am talking about. Noory, adopt this image please. It is so obviously you. You look and act high as fuck anyways, so why not.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lilly on February 06, 2013, 12:43:42 PM
I could not go to sleep with Noory anywhere near my body!  :+<

We need some deluxe Noory toilet paper.

Found these while trollin around for just this very thing. I think they're all from noorysucks.com, so sorry to anybody there, I'm not tryin to copy you or anything. Just thougt I'd share these cause I think they're hilarious!  ;D

"No mystery is closed to an open mind." -Tim White

Yet again, three more that I couldn't resist! The third one's actually John Goodman in "Speed Racer", but it's still a dead ringer!

I can't modify my last post for some reason, but I just now saw that the Goodman picture isn't showing up, so here it is. Plus here's two more Snoory photoshops!

(Not sure if this one is real. but it's funny!)

HAL 9000

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 05, 2013, 01:57:47 AMI can't modify my last post for some reason, but I just now saw that the Goodman picture isn't showing up, so here it is. Plus here's two more Snoory photoshops!

Glad to see this thread being used - the GNS thread seems to be overused for just Noory pics of late  ;D

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: HAL 9000 on March 05, 2013, 02:11:02 AM
Glad to see this thread being used - the GNS thread seems to be overused for just Noory pics of late  ;D

That might have been me.  I never saw this thread until now as it was buried a few pages in.... sorry, but now I know it's here.

Roy Hinkley

How about this, since they all live in a fantasy world anyway...

UFQuack

Mind if I resurrect this thread? ...because I think having all the sNoory artwork in one place is a fantastic idea, it seems like The Definitive Compendium seems better for text comments and more importantly critiques of his technique or lack thereof.

Not that anybody will agree with me, but wouldn't it be nice to scroll through funny pics of snoory/jorch/dave/snooron/snorge/etc. all in one convenient place? I myself think it would be better, so I'm going to post mine here rather than in The Definitive Compendium.

Here goes, this one is sort of more for the Halloween season but before you know it the season will be a changing and so like snorge always says in utterly depressing fashion, "time flies--and it will be here in no time". I don't know why I should repeat the stupid bastard's words because I really hate when he says that. Make of it what you will... this is my first Snooroshopped image, hope you all enjoy it!:

ACE of CLUBS

8) 8) Hilarious ........ and somewhat disturbing.  Good stuff!

ziznak

I haven't done shit with noory's head in a while... should really get my butt back in gear but... I think i may be catching the audio bug.

this threads always good for a laugh... and sometimes a cry.

"Quoth the Noory, CARNIVORA"

ziznak

double posts!!! awww shit
heres some stuff that didnt make it to this thread yet... i dont think... i dunno

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2013, 10:20:39 PM

Heh, this is the best!

Where in the hell have you been?\

It is very good to see you again.

ziznak

UFQuack

Haha, very good. Here's another to throw on the stack...

I was thinking how "George" could almost sounds like "Judge" & this is what popped into my mind.

But you be the judge!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on February 25, 2013, 02:33:34 AM
Found these while trollin around for just this very thing. I think they're all from noorysucks.com, so sorry to anybody there, I'm not tryin to copy you or anything. Just thougt I'd share these cause I think they're hilarious!  ;D

speaking of which...
looks like noorysucks.com is gone.

[attach=1]

shell88

god this site is a hoot.  Never laughed so hard.  Fantastic stuff.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: UFQuack on August 26, 2013, 06:28:47 PM

Priceless! ...................................... just fuckin' priceless!
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhh .....

scottydawg

Oh Thanks alot George, Thanks alot! >:( Now I'll never be able to enjoy another Bridget the Midget video again! :-\

UFQuack

I'm glad somebody has enjoyed what I will call "Noorstein", he has accomplished the exact opposite of Einstein. Where Einstein has the Theory of Relativity, Noorstein has achieved the Theory of Absolute Nonsense.

I will be posting more jorch protest pics at some other time, but we need to keep this type of thing going! If we can flood Google images with these, maybe it will make an impact with Premiere. I've already noticed that many of the coastgab/bellgab images come up when you search google images.

--I know, I know, some of you will say Art Bell is back and it's over, but come on now there is still only one commercial radio which is free to those who either can't pay for radio or are unwilling. Art Bell may be a great broadcaster but there's a lot of people in the world and he should not be the exclusive one who can host this type of show. I realize that you can say he sort of "pioneered" it, but I still think that's irrelevant to the point here.

ziznak

I usually try to put his first and last name into the file name.   don't hold me to that... or this:  For some reason I believe google images snags keywords from file names first and then searches for surrounding txt?  If anybody knows or can clarify please be my guest.  I'm just taking an uneducated fart in the dark here.

noorstein and judge noory had me rolling... head on body photoshopping really cracks me up.

UFQuack

Good advice, ziznak, yeah I guess I'm just putting "Noory" in the file name and hope that covers it.

That Full Metal Jacket one is priceless, he really has an expression that's not too far off from Jim Nabor's Gomer Pyle there. And I think I might try to make a Gomer Pyle version of the same with Sgt. Carter's hillarious expressions. It's really fitting. I don't know why but I like Pope Noory, it's unusual.

Here's more fun...I added a quote on the bottom, view the close up (it was too hard to move the original quote!)

Foodlion

Quote from: UFQuack on September 05, 2013, 05:42:19 PM
Good advice, ziznak, yeah I guess I'm just putting "Noory" in the file name and hope that covers it.

That Full Metal Jacket one is priceless, he really has an expression that's not too far off from Jim Nabor's Gomer Pyle there. And I think I might try to make a Gomer Pyle version of the same with Sgt. Carter's hillarious expressions. It's really fitting. I don't know why but I like Pope Noory, it's unusual.

Here's more fun...I added a quote on the bottom, view the close up (it was too hard to move the original quote!)

LOL dude that's gotta be the funniest thing on here in a while.