• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Funny shit you see on planet earth

Started by ziznak, June 24, 2012, 02:24:33 PM

ziznak

my mom labels EVERYTHING... including her computer equipment... to me... somebody that happens to hop from laptop to laptop and hacked network to hacked network i find this hilarious... of all of the stolen computer equipment in my arsenal I have yet to find a laptop with somebody's name and address on it... and if i did... it would scare the fuck out of me that somebody made their personal info so easy to snag... mom i love you but... paleeeeze stop.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on June 24, 2012, 02:24:33 PM
my mom labels EVERYTHING... including her computer equipment... to me... somebody that happens to hop from laptop to laptop and hacked network to hacked network i find this hilarious... of all of the stolen computer equipment in my arsenal I have yet to find a laptop with somebody's name and address on it... and if i did... it would scare the fuck out of me that somebody made their personal info so easy to snag... mom i love you but... paleeeeze stop.

when i steal computer equipment, i like to label it myself with the name and address of the original owner.

ziznak

yup so there you have it... dont be a dumb ass and put yer name on shit you know people will steal cause its gonna end up being gone or its gonna just be proof that yer a dumb ass that puts yer name on shit askin to be stolen

Quote from: ziznak on June 24, 2012, 02:24:33 PM
my mom labels EVERYTHING... including her computer equipment...

That is a good lady.

My mom labels all the food with the date purchased. My dad does it with tools.

ziznak

I guess it's just natural momness and my habit of assuming the worst of people

ziznak

ok so this is a little more true to the thread... these poor poor children...

Lol: Spiderman, Batman & Ironman Get Loose At A Kids Party!

WOTR

Quote from: ziznak on June 25, 2012, 05:21:04 AM
ok so this is a little more true to the thread... these poor poor children...

Lol: Spiderman, Batman & Ironman Get Loose At A Kids Party!
I apologize... but what the HELL was that?!?

ziznak

it was on Tosh.0 a few weeks back... some lil kids bday party where the super heroes know how to do the spanky leg AND the shakey butt... awesome

Frys Girl

This is funny: When my dog has a poo, I put my hand in the bag and hold it under her bum. It makes poo collection much easier at night and when she has diarrhea. :)

I don't give a damn what anyone thinks when he or she drives by. My dog is awesome.

ziznak

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 27, 2012, 05:25:19 AM
This is funny: When my dog has a poo, I put my hand in the bag and hold it under her bum. It makes poo collection much easier at night and when she has diarrhea. :)
I don't give a damn what anyone thinks when he or she drives by. My dog is awesome.
Ok soooooo... what your saying is that you don't even wait for the poo to hit the ground?? you catch it as it falls??

b_dubb

I just carry a flashlight for picking up in the dark. But FG has effectively raised the bar on responsible pet ownership. 

Frys Girl

Quote from: ziznak on June 27, 2012, 06:40:39 AM
Ok soooooo... what your saying is that you don't even wait for the poo to hit the ground?? you catch it as it falls??
Precisely.

MV/Liberace!

i have never handled a dog turd in any capacity in my life, despite having been a dog owner for most of my life.  it seems people in missouri just don't care as much about picking up after a dog.  you'll never catch me doing that.  maybe it's just an urban vs. rural thing.

onan

My back yard is divided by fence. One side is for kids to play... the other side is step at your own risk.

When walking a dog I pick up his "markers" by the inverted plastic bag method.

I was watching the Colbert Report and saw an article on something similar to this:

http://yourlife.usatoday.com/pets/pawprintpost/post/2011/06/dog-poo-villians-dna-test-sniffs-you-out/719634/1

ziznak

I'm really not into the plastic bag poo pickup... I find it just as gross as actually touching it cause basically there ain't much between you and the poo.  300$ fine around here MV...   I remember way back when I was working this horrible job installing sheds... we had to do a build on site in some lady's backyard and she apparently didn't like to clean up after the dog nor did she do so before we had to work there... It was a hot ass summer day too and it was everywhere... nasty. 

oh and I found a pic of the mcphallus girl on that douchbag site!! check it out::

Frys Girl

Quote from: MV on June 27, 2012, 09:41:49 AM
i have never handled a dog turd in any capacity in my life, despite having been a dog owner for most of my life.  it seems people in missouri just don't care as much about picking up after a dog.  you'll never catch me doing that.  maybe it's just an urban vs. rural thing.
It definitely is. I got into it with some neighbors from the south once. I told them that it spreads disease and here, it's against the law. Honestly, if it stayed in their yard, I'd be less pissed (still grossed out, but less pissed). They told me they were sorry that there was shit everywhere; they came from a place where picking up poop was unheard of. Gross. However, now that MV confirms this, I guess they were just being honest.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 27, 2012, 01:07:11 PM
It definitely is. I got into it with some neighbors from the south once. I told them that it spreads disease and here, it's against the law. Honestly, if it stayed in their yard, I'd be less pissed (still grossed out, but less pissed). They told me they were sorry that there was shit everywhere; they came from a place where picking up poop was unheard of. Gross. However, now that MV confirms this, I guess they were just being honest.

i'm sure it's the law here, too, but nobody really abides by it and nobody enforces it.

Frys Girl

Quote from: ziznak on June 27, 2012, 11:30:51 AM
I'm really not into the plastic bag poo pickup... I find it just as gross as actually touching it cause basically there ain't much between you and the poo.  300$ fine around here MV...   I remember way back when I was working this horrible job installing sheds... we had to do a build on site in some lady's backyard and she apparently didn't like to clean up after the dog nor did she do so before we had to work there... It was a hot ass summer day too and it was everywhere... nasty. 

oh and I found a pic of the mcphallus girl on that douchbag site!! check it out::

That's a dude.

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on June 27, 2012, 11:30:51 AM

I'm totally normal compared to him.

Respect the crown.

McPhallus

I wonder if s/he/it/whatever was at the Pentagon the other day.  There's your country these days.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 27, 2012, 04:11:24 PM
That's a dude.

ziznak

def sasquatch....

hey MV I guess you don't pick the adds for the site huh?

I think I've seen this one before and found it kinda funny... not sure if i snagged a screen shot tho...

I'll bet that first chick is really hot when she lets her hair... ummm out...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on June 29, 2012, 11:12:16 AM
def sasquatch....

I think I've seen this one before and found it kinda funny... not sure if i snagged a screen shot tho...

haha, actually i don't pick them.  they're automatically chosen  by google based on what their bot sees on the page.

i think arab women are among the most beautiful in the world.  sometimes i ask my wife to wear her hijab just because i think it's sexy and cute... although the hijab is supposed to serve the opposite purpose, lol. 

Frys Girl

Quote from: ziznak on June 29, 2012, 11:12:16 AM
def sasquatch....

I am friends with hijabi girls, and I don't get why so many Americans are so baffled or obsessed with the hijab. I try to explain to the non-familiar: they just want to hide their hair and have others focus on things not related to their physical appearance. Hijab, while it alters the appearance, conceals the distracting features.

What I dislike about hijab and the principle behind it, is that it assumes that men are animals. Even if they are animals, hijab doesn't do any good, but I don't think hormones are that bad that hijab ought to be mandatory in ANY society. Freedom and choice are beautiful, and women who take on hijab well into adulthood are some of the happiest.

I am not Muslim, but I really respect women and girls who decide to wear hijab or any coverings for their own empowerment. I know it frustrates a lot of men, but I'm sure it's exciting too. We're so used to just seeing hair, chest, butt, and general shape, that I think it is more intriguing NOT to see it. At the grocery I saw teens hanging out last night, and nothing was left to the imagination.

I also know men who have changed drastically after going on religious pilgrimages. It's about maturity I guess. Totally not related to the thread, but interesting that it came up.

ziznak

I don't know but hair is kinda secondary to me... normally I look at a woman's face first especially the eyes and if its symmetrically aligned enough I move on to the other "hotspots." 

As for the teenagers these days... I was walking to a corner store with a friend of mine on one of those hot days recently when we came upon what looked to me like 2 10-13 year old's with coochi cutters and half-top thingys on... they barely had any breasts yet.  I was forced to turn my gaze like I normally "try" to do when I see the "look at me I'm a whore" uniform.  My friend who is a bit younger spouted off the whole grass on the field saying... kinda grossed me out. 

I'm not saying I don't look but I try to not be so obvious about it.  I look peripherally ya know.  These girls were babies though... and they looked like they were on their way to a gang raping.

Frys Girl

Quote from: ziznak on June 29, 2012, 12:11:43 PM
they looked like they were on their way to a gang raping.
Oh my...... I don't think these girls even understand what they are conveying in their "cool" clothes. I do think the kids' clothing sections are ridiculously stocked. Tshirt and shorts! That's it! Dresses that go to the knee! Damn you Miley Cyrus and Britney and all the moron parents. Kids are all screwed up. I pray for you guys who are parents or will be parents. Good luck.

EvB

I've heard that in the fashion industry, they refer to their target market for pre-pubescent 'sex pot' clothing as 'protitots' - charming, eh?  I never raised a girl, but I knew that one rule i would have for one was NO bustier, bikini top, or any other short-cropped top until they had something to hold the damned thin in place - at least! No, not even at the beach.

Grimace

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 27, 2012, 01:07:11 PMThey told me they were sorry that there was shit everywhere; they came from a place where picking up poop was unheard of. Gross. However, now that MV confirms this, I guess they were just being honest.

Haha, in addition to the official "CURB YOUR DOG" signs around here, I often see people who put up their own signs just to remind the would-be inconsiderate pooch owner. Example:

curb your dog(s) or I will shit in your yard

Most people do it, and I can't say I ever recall accidentally stepping in pooch poo in this vicinity, however visiting not a rural area, but suburban Florida where my mother lives, was a completely different story. She lives in one of those walled subdivisions with a silly name like "Cherished Oaks" where the local homeowner's association seems to dictate absolutely everything from what plants you can put in the front garden to the style of mailbox to the colors a house can be - bland cookie cutter suburbia bleached in that oppressive tropical sunshine. Anyway, so in my head this would dictate that people picked up their dog's shit and when I took my mother's dog for a walk and went to fetch a plastic grocery bag to do the decent thing, she said it didn't matter there. "Okay, cool, whatever" I thought and I kid you not, I must have stepped in vile sun-baked dog shit 3-5 times in one week alone. Also the fire ants down there are hellspawn.