• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Happy Birthday, Art

Started by Juan, June 17, 2012, 03:56:35 PM

Juan

It's Art's birthday - hope it's a great one.  Born June 17, 1945, aboard Camp LeJeune, Onslow County, North Carolina.  At that time, Onslow County had about 465 permanent residents.

analog kid

A birthday on Father's Day. Nice.

ziznak

Wonder what he's upto today?  he's got a lil girl now right?

KellyCat

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Art!

I just found this site today, and am so grateful.    If you see this,  I  hope you know how much we all still miss you, and what pain we are in having to occasionally listen to George  - just to hear a guest now and then.   Maybe when the pole shift is about to happen, and everything is getting ready to really fall apart - you will find it in your heart to come back somehow, so we can all be with you in spirit on the air again.  (Re-name the show and have it on another channel if you want) Hope you are having a wonderful life with your family, and please don't forget us as your Radio Family -  The year George told everyone on April Fool's day that the show was being cancelled and they were bringing in a cooking show instead - just shows how irresponsible and out of touch he is.

Very Sincerely,
One of the gazillions who miss you :)

onan

Quote from: KellyCat on June 18, 2012, 04:00:30 AM

I just found this site today, and am so grateful.    If you see this,  I  hope you know how much we all still miss you, and what pain we are in having to occasionally listen to George  - just to hear a guest now and then.   Maybe when the pole shift is about to happen, and everything is getting ready to really fall apart - you will find it in your heart to come back somehow, so we can all be with you in spirit on the air again.  (Re-name the show and have it on another channel if you want) Hope you are having a wonderful life with your family, and please don't forget us as your Radio Family -  The year George told everyone on April Fool's day that the show was being cancelled and they were bringing in a cooking show instead - just shows how irresponsible and out of touch he is.

Very Sincerely,

First off, welcome. Post often.

Second, you have captured how many of us have felt since noory leaked out of the septic tank.

Oversoul

Quote from: onan on June 18, 2012, 04:40:05 AM
First off, welcome. Post often.

Second, you have captured how many of us have felt since noory leaked out of the septic tank.

Noory leaked out of the septic tank?   I thought he was the slime that oozed from outer space.   ;D

Welcome, too, KellyCat.  That was a touching post.

(Click strip to enlarge.)

And Birthday Greetings to you, Sir Art Bell.  (I heard a rumor you are about to be knighted by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, for your contributions in the fields of radio broadcasting and paranormal exploration.  :D)

EvB

Quote from: KellyCat on June 18, 2012, 04:00:30 AM

I just found this site today, and am so grateful.    If you see this,  I  hope you know how much we all still miss you, and what pain we are in having to occasionally listen to George  - just to hear a guest now and then.   Maybe when the pole shift is about to happen, and everything is getting ready to really fall apart - you will find it in your heart to come back somehow, so we can all be with you in spirit on the air again. 
Very Sincerely,

Did you know Art has a Facebook Page ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on July 02, 2012, 03:25:41 PM

Did you know Art has a Facebook Page ?

he has posted here a couple times recently, so there's a good chance he'll see it.

EvB

Quote from: MV on July 02, 2012, 03:46:45 PM

he has posted here a couple times recently, so there's a good chance he'll see it.

Well, that's what I get for not coming back sooner.  Do you have links?  or, does he just use artbell for a screen name?