• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Weird crap I stumbled upon online

Started by ziznak, June 10, 2012, 06:31:53 AM

ziznak

Ok so I did a search on startpage.com for "benefits from eating lich's in the game powder" with no quotes.  I was trying to find out exactly that... what exactly does eating a lich in the game powder do that's so great.  It says you get a boost but I digress... somehow I stumbled on a wiki answers page about people with that pica syndrome er disorder where they eat crap that they shouldnt... and here's what I found insanely funny...

:::These are all entries from different people:::

All I know is that I have eaten baby powder for 10 years and it has done nothing to me. But, I am worried because, like cigarettes, it could be harmful, but just take a long time to show just how harmful it is. I feel something like addiction to it. But if I one day heard that if I don't stop I'd die, I would definitely stop. If you have not eaten it, I don't think you should. But if you have, find out whether or not it is harmful.

I have been eating powder since the age of 3 I am now 33 years old. I have tried to quit many times. I do not share this information with anyone but I feel I do need help.

I am so addicted to eating baby powder and have been for over a year now. I only eat Johnson's but, so far, it has done absolutely no harm to my body. I heard it is a common eating disorder called Pica.

I was eating baby powder for a long time, but now I have an addiction to chalk; it is said not to be all that harmful, but it is a mineral deficiency.

I, too, am addicted to baby powder. I have eaten it since I was old enough to hold the bottle. It doesn't end there. I also eat Argo starch. Based on the research that I have done on it, it is a vitamin deficiency (mineral). I also found that it is referred to as Pica. I was able to quit several times, but the slightest smell of it draws me right back. I love the texture of it. I also love crushed ice. I was told that the two are closely related.
I view my addiction to baby powder the same as someone having an addiction to a cigarettes. I crave it. Just the thought of it has me salivating for it. I would love to stop, but can't. If I think about it while I'm out of the house, the moment I return I have to eat some. It sounds like I'm out of control, but at least I don't carry it with me... yet. If that ever occurs I will feel like I hit rock bottom. I hope it doesn't cause any health problems for me.

As a new mom who does not use baby powder BECAUSE now it is suspected to cause cancer just by INHALING talcum, I am quite stunned to learn that there is such an addiction. From a health point of view it sounds crazy. But if it makes so many people happy, why not.

I also eat baby powder. I just love it. I would do anything to get some.

:)

Juan

I had to buy some baby powder recently, so I read the ingredients in the store.  Johnson's, and other name brands, are now made of cornstarch and fragrances.  The store brand was still talc. I wonder when the major brands made the change, and what that says about the addictions of the above-quoted folks?

ziznak

Tonight's dousing freaks are also selling these things which... I'm still not sure I know what the hell they do but they're friggin expensive!!!

http://www.bluesunenergetics.net/smart-technology-sound-energy-systems.php

preston

Quote from: ziznak on June 15, 2012, 02:03:56 AM
Tonight's dousing freaks are also selling these things which... I'm still not sure I know what the hell they do but they're friggin expensive!!!

http://www.bluesunenergetics.net/smart-technology-sound-energy-systems.php
Ouch That crap looks like a $4000.00 profit margin

McPhallus

Quote from: ziznak on June 10, 2012, 06:31:53 AM

I also eat baby powder. I just love it. I would do anything to get some.

:)

Reminds me of that documentary I saw on that woman who was addicted to eating kleenexes.

ziznak

I take it you've never seen this then?:::>
sexy girl eating toilet paper seductively pov

she should do party's n stuff...

I'm sorry but this lead me to this...
My Strange Addiction - My Breasts - I Eat Tape

I'm having problems not looking at her boobs too

ziznak

awww man I can't stop...
My Strange Addiction - Drinks Gasoline - Full Episodewhoa... the baby head lady is awesome as well... these guys need to be on coast seriously

talc can sometimes have a little asbestos in it .
I keep cornstarch around to powder my feet in the summer especially if I am putting on boots.I avoid the perfumed kind as I have alergies to aldehydes the family most synthetic scents are derived from.Just common cornstarch though I usually find organic kind to avoid GMO cor derived corstarch .
I think besides asbestos contamination talk can give you silicosis if you get much in the lungs. I have known people that ate clay wherever they could find it .Sometime a common craving for pregnant ladies because of the mineral draw on their bodies by the infant.

The Alcoholic

This is Confessed killer Stephen McDaniel. Look at how fucking still he stays during his entire two hour interrogation!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RecklessGreatDaddylonglegs-mobile.mp4

Here is every single frame edited into one to give you a better of idea of just how little he actually moves his torso.

Tootsie

Quote from: The Alcoholic on February 08, 2020, 09:37:36 PM
This is Confessed killer Stephen McDaniel. Look at how fucking still he stays during his entire two hour interrogation!

Here is every single frame edited into one to give you a better of idea of just how little he actually moves his torso.

I also watch serial killer youtube videos.. we may have much in common  :P

The Alcoholic

Quote from: Tootsie on February 08, 2020, 09:47:45 PM
I also watch serial killer youtube videos
Nah. It's just like the thread title says. It was just something I stumbled upon but thought was like a wtf moment.

Tootsie

Quote from: The Alcoholic on February 08, 2020, 11:19:51 PM
Nah. It's just like the thread title says. It was just something I stumbled upon but thought was like a wtf moment.

yes, his "thing" in no movement  - very weird for sure.
have a nice evening.. hope to find some weird crap i stumble upon and will post.. :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: The Alcoholic on February 08, 2020, 09:37:36 PM

I was more fascinated with the durability of the interrogators chair tbh

The Alcoholic

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 08, 2020, 11:38:35 PM
I was more fascinated with the durability of the interrogators chair tbh

I just exhaled out of my noise forcefully!