Author Weird crap I stumbled upon online  (Read 1979 times)

Weird crap I stumbled upon online
« on: June 10, 2012, 07:31:53 AM »
Ok so I did a search on startpage.com for "benefits from eating lich's in the game powder" with no quotes.  I was trying to find out exactly that... what exactly does eating a lich in the game powder do that's so great.  It says you get a boost but I digress... somehow I stumbled on a wiki answers page about people with that pica syndrome er disorder where they eat crap that they shouldnt... and here's what I found insanely funny...

:::These are all entries from different people:::

All I know is that I have eaten baby powder for 10 years and it has done nothing to me. But, I am worried because, like cigarettes, it could be harmful, but just take a long time to show just how harmful it is. I feel something like addiction to it. But if I one day heard that if I don't stop I'd die, I would definitely stop. If you have not eaten it, I don't think you should. But if you have, find out whether or not it is harmful.

I have been eating powder since the age of 3 I am now 33 years old. I have tried to quit many times. I do not share this information with anyone but I feel I do need help.

I am so addicted to eating baby powder and have been for over a year now. I only eat Johnson's but, so far, it has done absolutely no harm to my body. I heard it is a common eating disorder called Pica.

I was eating baby powder for a long time, but now I have an addiction to chalk; it is said not to be all that harmful, but it is a mineral deficiency.

I, too, am addicted to baby powder. I have eaten it since I was old enough to hold the bottle. It doesn't end there. I also eat Argo starch. Based on the research that I have done on it, it is a vitamin deficiency (mineral). I also found that it is referred to as Pica. I was able to quit several times, but the slightest smell of it draws me right back. I love the texture of it. I also love crushed ice. I was told that the two are closely related.
I view my addiction to baby powder the same as someone having an addiction to a cigarettes. I crave it. Just the thought of it has me salivating for it. I would love to stop, but can't. If I think about it while I'm out of the house, the moment I return I have to eat some. It sounds like I'm out of control, but at least I don't carry it with me... yet. If that ever occurs I will feel like I hit rock bottom. I hope it doesn't cause any health problems for me.

As a new mom who does not use baby powder BECAUSE now it is suspected to cause cancer just by INHALING talcum, I am quite stunned to learn that there is such an addiction. From a health point of view it sounds crazy. But if it makes so many people happy, why not.

I also eat baby powder. I just love it. I would do anything to get some.

:)

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 10:25:43 AM »
I had to buy some baby powder recently, so I read the ingredients in the store.  Johnson's, and other name brands, are now made of cornstarch and fragrances.  The store brand was still talc. I wonder when the major brands made the change, and what that says about the addictions of the above-quoted folks?

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:03:56 AM »
Tonight's dousing freaks are also selling these things which... I'm still not sure I know what the hell they do but they're friggin expensive!!!

http://www.bluesunenergetics.net/smart-technology-sound-energy-systems.php

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »
Tonight's dousing freaks are also selling these things which... I'm still not sure I know what the hell they do but they're friggin expensive!!!

http://www.bluesunenergetics.net/smart-technology-sound-energy-systems.php
Ouch That crap looks like a $4000.00 profit margin

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 07:05:16 PM »

I also eat baby powder. I just love it. I would do anything to get some.

:)

Reminds me of that documentary I saw on that woman who was addicted to eating kleenexes.

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 03:23:41 AM »
I take it you've never seen this then?:::>
sexy girl eating toilet paper seductively pov

she should do party's n stuff...

I'm sorry but this lead me to this...
My Strange Addiction - My Breasts - I Eat Tape

I'm having problems not looking at her boobs too

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:01:05 AM »
awww man I can't stop...
My Strange Addiction - Drinks Gasoline - Full Episodewhoa... the baby head lady is awesome as well... these guys need to be on coast seriously

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 03:55:12 AM »
talc can sometimes have a little asbestos in it .
I keep cornstarch around to powder my feet in the summer especially if I am putting on boots.I avoid the perfumed kind as I have alergies to aldehydes the family most synthetic scents are derived from.Just common cornstarch though I usually find organic kind to avoid GMO cor derived corstarch .
I think besides asbestos contamination talk can give you silicosis if you get much in the lungs. I have known people that ate clay wherever they could find it .Sometime a common craving for pregnant ladies because of the mineral draw on their bodies by the infant.

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 04:04:49 AM »
wow

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
wow
Jezuz. I see Jeezuz viva la perro's azzhole.
 :o

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »
It's a Miracle.....  :P

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2020, 09:37:36 PM »
This is Confessed killer Stephen McDaniel. Look at how fucking still he stays during his entire two hour interrogation!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RecklessGreatDaddylonglegs-mobile.mp4

Here is every single frame edited into one to give you a better of idea of just how little he actually moves his torso.

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2020, 09:47:45 PM »
This is Confessed killer Stephen McDaniel. Look at how fucking still he stays during his entire two hour interrogation!

Here is every single frame edited into one to give you a better of idea of just how little he actually moves his torso.

I also watch serial killer youtube videos.. we may have much in common  :P

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2020, 11:19:51 PM »
I also watch serial killer youtube videos
Nah. It's just like the thread title says. It was just something I stumbled upon but thought was like a wtf moment.

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2020, 11:26:35 PM »
Nah. It's just like the thread title says. It was just something I stumbled upon but thought was like a wtf moment.

yes, his "thing" in no movement  - very weird for sure.
have a nice evening.. hope to find some weird crap i stumble upon and will post.. :)

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2020, 11:38:35 PM »

I was more fascinated with the durability of the interrogators chair tbh