• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Facebook Sucks

Started by Marc.Knight, May 29, 2012, 06:19:28 PM

Dude111

Quote from: Marc knightI am disgusted with "F" all over the Fucking Internet.  As if everyone naturally wants to announce to the world where they live, work and gleefully divulge daily living habits.

I agree.......All the sheep flock together!!!!!!!!! (Not caring an once for thier privacy)

eddie dean

So far I have avoided a FB account.
I enjoy my online privacy, thank you very much FB, but no thanks.
Google, Yahoo and my ISP, already have enough information about my online activity.
I have no friends or likes and I feel all empty inside. :'( ;D

Foodlion

And now Google+ has joined the SUCKS club.

Dude111

Quote from: eddie deanI enjoy my online privacy, thank you very much FB, but no thanks.

You and me might be the only ones on this site THAT DOES!!!!!!!! (Value what privacy we still attain)

Foodlion

Quote from: Dude111 on November 07, 2013, 09:27:31 PM
You and me might be the only ones on this site THAT DOES!!!!!!!! (Value what privacy we still attain)
Don't forget me. I'm hanging up my youtube account until they fix it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Foodlion on November 07, 2013, 09:20:26 PM
And now Google+ has joined the SUCKS club.

the ONLY reason i joined google plus was so i could review android apps.  bleh.

area51drone

I really hate it when you have to use facebook if you want to comment on news articles, even on artbell.com.    I avoid FB like the plague, but occasionally I have to go on to contact someone or conduct my business.   Don't worry folks, it and twitter will die eventually just like myspace.   There will be those that will hang onto hashtags and photo tagging, but the general masses will have moved back to email because it is a much better method for controlling interpersonal communications.   Email will evolve slightly, I think, so that you can email groups of friends and easily follow threads with those groups - that way your grandma and your boss can't see you downing 3 40's last night.   

The F you see floating around the web just stands for "FUCKED"

onan

Quote from: area51drone on November 08, 2013, 12:59:07 AM
I really hate it when you have to use facebook if you want to comment on news articles, even on artbell.com.    I avoid FB like the plague, but occasionally I have to go on to contact someone or conduct my business.   Don't worry folks, it and twitter will die eventually just like myspace.   There will be those that will hang onto hashtags and photo tagging, but the general masses will have moved back to email because it is a much fucking better method for controlling interpersonal communications.   The F you see floating around the web just stands for "FUCKED"

Censorship comes in many different packages.

Chine

For personal use? Yes, it sucks.

But, for business, it has been extremely lucrative. I can count on many commissions that resulted from my Facebook page for my work. It has been amazing over the last few years. Including being contacted for interviews on my work in press. Also, writing articles, covering the arts as press. Sorry, but I can't 'poo poo' that, folks.

Yet...big YET...I loathe my personal fb, but need it to connect to my art page. Sick and tired ...cranky this morning, so I'm venting here.

Chine

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2013, 10:11:19 AM
Hahaha... The Old Man on Facebook. 

Pawn Stars: Corey Explains Facebook

Haha. Love it. Thanks for sharing this. Needed a laugh this morning.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chine on November 12, 2013, 10:15:06 AM
Haha. Love it. Thanks for sharing this. Needed a laugh this morning.

The Old Man.  My hero.  ;) ;D

Falkie2013

The old guy is absolutely right.
For years when I had a car people were constantly asking me to give them rides to the store, the doctor, etc.
But when I didn't have a car and I needed a ride, they always had some bs excuse why they couldn't give me a ride.
The same goes for people showing up to help you move.
Facebook friends ( with a few exceptions ) aren't REAL friends. They're not your buddies either who are there for you in person. For the most part, they're semi anonymous people you'll never meet, even though in some cases you'd like to.

This stock is at $65 per share now.

b_dubb

waiting for the Facebook bubble to pop

Jojo

Quote from: Foodlion on November 07, 2013, 09:32:29 PM
Don't forget me. I'm hanging up my youtube account until they fix it.
Did it ever get improved?

Gd5150

Over 12 minutes of someone bashing Facebook, what could be better? He’s wearing a leather jacket with no shirt.

https://youtu.be/BmgiL5KnSSo

albrecht

https://ijr.com/2018/03/1077083-ex-obama-campaign-director-fb/

An example of how we used that data to append to our email lists. pic.twitter.com/VHhSukvXDY
â€" Carol Davidsen (@cld276) March 19, 2018

Up All Night

Poor Facebooky  :'(

On Tuesday, Facebook's stock price continued its free fall, plummeting by 6% for the second day in a row, putting the stock price 10% lower than it was at market close on Friday. The dip has erased all gains since September 2017.

http://digg.com/2018/facebook-stock-price-drop-sell

ItsOver

I'll LMAO if BellGab lasts longer than Farcebook.  ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: mv on August 31, 2012, 01:06:52 PM
$18.12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$168.15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!