• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What should George's next job be

Started by HorrorReporter, May 09, 2012, 02:43:15 PM

When he is done on Coast to Coast, should he sell shoes? Cars? Vitamins..?

Or watches?

He'd be a natural

coaster

He would definitely sell used cars. he already has the mustache for it.

Making sandwiches for a movie film crew

Jasmine

Drive-thru order taker at In-N-Out Burgers.

Oh God, I'm CRAVING well done burgers like you wouldn't believe!! With ketchup, dijon mustard, onions, relish, and lots of pickles! And a thick chocolate shake, too!

Eddie Coyle

Keyboards for the Grateful Dead.

See, because they have a high mortality rate... :-[

texaskdog

one of the old people who greets you at Walmart

Tara

With his slimy appearance, he'd make a good 1970's style "lounge lizard" in Vegas.  He's certainly got the voice, only needs the gold chains on his chest. 

Jasmine

Or perhaps George could take over from Sally Struthers as the spokesperson for the International Correspondence School?

Sally Struthers for International Correspondence School

George would enjoy euthanizing pets at a shelter

McPhallus

Recruiter for Primerica
Spammer
Podcaster
Customer Service Rep
Blue Shirt at Best Buy
Dating/Pickup Guru
Part-time, remote fill-in DJ for a classic rock station in Kansas

stevesh

Working the Dead Children beat at the Detroit News.

aldousburbank

Head storyteller at the school for the deaf.

Sardondi

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 09, 2012, 02:43:15 PM...Or watches?
He'd be a natural

"Come een! We are having wonderful sale on luxurious watches! You know famous Rolodex watch, no? Yes! I have theem! But not for 10,000 US, or even 1,000! No, I have them for 100 US! Yes, the genuine Rolodex watches, very same as wear by Brad Pitt and George Clooney except less money! How can George The Watch Man be doing this, you ask? A 10,000 US watch for $100? I cut out middleman! Rolodex deals direct with George! And I pass on saving to you! So what you say? One for you and one for beautiferous wife at home, eh?.....

"Hokay, so maybe not watch - how 'bout George Clooney luxury car??"....

mannequin

One of those guys who demos/sells knives at the State Fair, for two reasons.

Reason 1: George is a natural. He loves to hear himself talk and is the master of rambling on with pointless drivel.
Reason 2: Sharp knives.

preston

A clown in front of a store handing out ballons,honking a horn

MV/Liberace!

he should get busy making me a pizza.

George should be the guy in the zoo who gets to clean up bat shit. Cosmic justice.

Infomercial spokesman for sure.  You'll still see him late at night, just on TV.

Grimace

Quote from: NefariousBanana on May 25, 2012, 08:34:43 PM
Infomercial spokesman for sure.  You'll still see him late at night, just on TV.

I'd have to agree, he's a natural pitchman for the goofiest fraud products out there. Look out for the former host of Coast to Coast peddling such gems as:

ziznak

Damn... now I wanna have a bowl movement...

Grimace

Of course, Noory shares the secret of how he's kept in top shape while hosting and how to really get those turmeric suppositories to swish around sufficiently in his almightily cleansed colon:

Sardondi

George's post-retirement jobs:

1) colon-detox tester;
2) artificial inseminator at industrial hog farm;
3) rabies-control officer/digestive-health researcher for Grizzly population;
4) urinal deodorant researcher

These seem to be most readily adapted to George's skills and aptitudes.

cmotors

A bus tour guide so he can has easy access to creepily hit on the young womens, sing a few songs for everyone, and just be the star of the show. Practically a broadway on wheels!  Forget about paying attention to the sights!! Mista Noory is in da house!!! err bus!!

Quote from: cmotors on June 26, 2012, 07:15:48 PM
A bus tour guide so he can has easy access to creepily hit on the young womens, sing a few songs for everyone, and just be the star of the show. Practically a broadway on wheels!  Forget about paying attention to the sights!! Mista Noory is in da house!!! err bus!!

For some reason I'm picturing the bus driver who hit on Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire