• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guests That QUACK!

Started by Oversoul, April 18, 2012, 02:18:53 AM

Quote from: b_dubb on May 03, 2012, 09:35:03 AM
in the interest of brevity .... maybe the thread should be changed to Guests Who Don't Suck. A lot of Coast guests are just nut jobs and con artists looking to sell a book or a DVD. Punnet and Knapp get the best guests it seems

that said ... David Paulides (sp?) is completely full of shit. and he sounds just like the Renegade Historian which furthers my opinion of him as a bullshitter

I thought the David Paulides show from about 5 weeks ago was interesting. I don't know much about him other than the show though.

b_dubb

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 03, 2012, 11:14:52 AM
I thought the David Paulides show from about 5 weeks ago was interesting. I don't know much about him other than the show though.
that show was good but Paulides is a Bigfoot "researcher". on other shows he's talked about how bigfoot knows various languages, may have various super powers, etc. bullshit

blackshap9

Quote from: b_dubb on May 03, 2012, 01:18:01 PM
that show was good but Paulides is a Bigfoot "researcher". on other shows he's talked about how bigfoot knows various languages, may have various super powers, etc. bullshit
"bigfoot knows various languages, may have various super powers" > That's kinda cool.
My picture of Bigfoot has always been framed by that 6 Million Dollar Man episode with the Bionic Woman.  8)

I laughed at that. Multilingual bigfoots and bigfoot superpowers, I have to admit I would listen to that show.

preston

Look up in the air it's a bird! It's a plane!No It's super Bigfoot ;D
Or maybe it's mighymouse ;)

Oversoul

David Wilcock (pictured above) is tonight's C2C guest.  Do you think he is a quack?  If you do, how many quacks do you rate him?

one quack (bad),
    two quacks (worse),
    three quacks (worst), or
    four quacks (way too indescribably fake or bad) in really extreme cases that comparatively make Noory sound bright and intelligent over the air.

Do I hear 1?   Do I hear 2?   Do I hear 3?    :-\

Kinda curious what CoastGab folks here think of him and his claims and theories.

Sardondi

Quote from: Oversoul on May 10, 2012, 02:43:00 AM....Do I hear 1?   Do I hear 2?   Do I hear 3?   

Kinda curious what CoastGab folks here think of him and his claims and theories.

Here comes an entire flock of ducks, and they're all quacking. And that's based just on the shirt.

Oversoul

Quote from: Sardondi on May 10, 2012, 02:52:04 AM
Here comes an entire flock of ducks, and they're all quacking. And that's based just on the shirt.

;D   I guess that's a whole lot of duck shit heaped on Mr. Wilcock (aka Edgar Cayce reincarnation)!   ;)

Ooops!  Wilcock just disappeared over the phone lines.  I guess the Illuminati got him? 

He just returned to give his parting shots right before the show ended.   ;D

You mean Lumuria didn't sink because they killed too many saber tooth tigers with advanced space weapons?  (Think that is what he said but I am not really listening, once again.)

stevesh

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on May 10, 2012, 03:01:46 AM
You mean Lumuria didn't sink because they killed too many saber tooth tigers with advanced space weapons?  (Think that is what he said but I am not really listening, once again.)

That's exactly what he said. Earlier, he stated that the powers-that-be have devices that can create food (and other stuff, I guess) directly from the quantum emptiness. Who actually pays to listen to this moron?

Sleepwalker

I don't know where to start with this total quackup.  Did I hear him say the cold war ended because aliens rendered the nuclear weapons of both sides inoperable?  Strange.  I thought it ended because the Soviet Union was officially dissolved in December 1991.  Have to order a truckload of quacks for this guy.

The best part of this train wreck was George and his producer inviting Wilcock to join them for lunch and then leaving, sticking Wilcock with the bill.

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 10, 2012, 06:03:54 AM
The best part of this train wreck was George and his producer inviting Wilcock to join them for lunch and then leaving, sticking Wilcock with the bill.

But he did say the bill was only ~$17.  :o  So it must have been a Jack In the Box or something.  I can picture Noory, Tommy, and Wilcock all chowing down at some fast food place.  It is probably all the network can afford.

astroguy

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 10, 2012, 06:03:54 AM

I am so incredibly sick of hearing that story.  They tell it EVERY time.  It gets stupider every time.

Oversoul

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 13, 2012, 03:40:37 AM
At 2:11 Eastern, Quayle interrupted the other guest, went on a rant about the NATO meeting in Chicago, talked about Russian troops housed in the US, how the US capitol would move to Denver when Washington was nuked, how the Russian troops were not leaving, how the Illuninati planned the whole thing - he talked for at least 12-minutes solid.  Wells tried to stop him on several occasions, but Quayle kept going.

It was an astounding display of something - I'm not sure what.  It was almost worth listening to, just for the rant's length, and the passion with which it was delivered.

Another fear-monger, this Quayle guy.  Hey, Quayle, don't just quack; SHOW US THE MONEY.

I'd say the Quayle quacks like a duck!  And I rate him three quacks (the worst kind of quack in a normal pond of ducks) for his quacking.

ziznak

Quote from: astroguy on May 12, 2012, 11:42:43 PM
I am so incredibly sick of hearing that story.  They tell it EVERY time.  It gets stupider every time.
It's the fake laughter that they both constipatingly attach to said story that annoys me

coaster

Wilcock deserves the unprecedented rating of 5 quacks. The good news is I don't think we will be hearing him on coast for a long time. The bad news is we will still be hearing Noory. Wouldn't it be nice if Noory jumped aboard Wilcock's huge forehead and flew to the Pleiades, never to be heard from again..

bluth co.

Quote from: coaster on May 13, 2012, 01:03:47 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if Noory jumped aboard Wilcock's huge forehead and flew to the Pleiades, never to be heard from again..

We can only dream.

ziznak

I don't know... we'd just be abusing whoever "isnt Art" next... :)

Oversoul

Quote from: coaster on May 17, 2012, 01:46:57 AM
Entertaining show tonight, and not because of the topic. The guest tonight sounded like he was hitting the bottle pretty hard.  Its been a three hour long foster brooks impression.

Quote from: Oversoul on May 17, 2012, 02:08:24 AM
The guest (Pat Chouinard) sounds like a hillbilly fired-up and flying high on kickapoo juice.  Spouting one canard after another.  Name dropping other pseudo or alternative archaeologist authors and researchers to beef up his own content and claims.  What a show: a moron host interviewing a fantasy spinning guest.

But I must admit that I get a kick everytime Chouinard steps on Noory and steamrollers him, at the times when Noory is about to interject himself with his petty asinine comments.   ;D

I give Chouinard THREE QUACKS for his lack of content originality, for his poor drunken performance, and for insulting the the intelligence of the C2C audience with his spins of ludicrous fantasy.  I spare him from a 4-quack rating simply because of his comic ability to step on and steamroll Noory   8)

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!

ziznak

I agree three quacks only because he mish-mashed a slew of other quacked out theories from other "scientists."  Wait... can I call them that??

Juan

How many quacks can we give sNoory for saying that if he were Jesus, and knew the Romans were coming to get him, he would have wiped them out. If you look at what Christianity professes (whether you believe it or not) that kind of wipes out the whole premise - along with the Romans.

stevesh

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 17, 2012, 05:20:39 AM
How many quacks can we give sNoory for saying that if he were Jesus, and knew the Romans were coming to get him, he would have wiped them out. If you look at what Christianity professes (whether you believe it or not) that kind of wipes out the whole premise - along with the Romans.

Quacks for Noory ? Hang on, here they come now -

Oversoul

I heard Noory say that on last night's show.  Jesus must have been thinking of Noory when he used the metaphor of throwing worthless souls to Gehenna (the local garbage dump site outside the old city of Jerusalem where the carrion and other trash were burned night and day).   ;D

ziznak

heh I could totally see Jesus gettin old testament on that azz!!  George doesn't think about what he's saying when he says it. 

Morgus

How many quacks can we give sNoory for saying that if he were Jesus, and knew the Romans were coming to get him, he would have wiped them out.
and that is also what Noory dreams of doing to all the internet haters as he refers to them.  :P

Zircon

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 18, 2012, 06:15:22 AM
Yeah, this morning's guest was definitely 4 quacks. What a loony tunes show. Then when Snoory opened up the lines it really went downhill. The nutty Jesus freaks really came out of the woodwork. And old George just let them ramble on and on and on and on...
You must be referring to Patrick Chouinard from last night's show. Not only did he ramble on and on and go off the deep in a few times but his voice is very irritating. Geez! I wanted to strangle the "quacker".

Oversoul

Tonight's Jewish lady guest at C2C -- M.J. Rose -- is a quack, two quacks.  I'd give her more than two quacks if it were not for her entertainment value.

stevesh

No quacks from me for M.J. Rose. I thought she was interesting and would have been more so except for Noory's suckage as an interviewer. She's also a babe.

I'm 90% sure reincarnation is bunk, but it's an interesting thing to speculate about.

Oversoul

Gosh, the people featured in this video are all HUGE QUACKS, the interviewer included.  :o   
How can C2C continue patronizing them and the crap they peddle?

Predictions with George Noory (full TV special from 2006)