• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Obama Birth Certs are Amateur Phonies

Started by alejandro, April 01, 2012, 06:19:44 AM

b_dubb

Quote from: HAL 9000 on May 21, 2012, 01:45:37 AMI've highlighted some of your buzzword phrases in red, which should not be used when attempting an analysis of computer data (probably, likely, guessing, etc.), especially since you don't have the requisite facts concerning these files. I'll try and keep this succinct, yet point out the relative issues.

I used that language because I do not have illustrator installed on a machine. I have Freehand which is very similar but I feel like you'd have to replicate their  process here exactly to properly discredit them. Even then I dooubt diehard birthers would listen.

No one has addressed my suggested explanation for these claims of fraud.

You'll notice that Arpaiio was careful to repeat how no tax payer funds were used in this research. And that he didn't wear a uniform. And I don't remember seeing any official seal behind him when he gave his speech/presentation. Because as sheriff of some county in AZ this issue is way out of his purview. I'm sure he'd be removed from office in a heartbeat if hed done otherwise.

b_dubb

you're referencing promotional materials put together by a literary agent to promote sales.  maybe the agent had their data wrong?  or thought a white lie might sell some more books?

alejandro

Michelle Obama: "Barrack has lead by example when we took a trip and visited HIS HOMECOUNTRY in Kenya..."

LIVE ON VIDEO

I really like you b_dub, but at some point even you should consider that this guy is a phony. I really dont care where he is born, but I dont like liars and deceivers. Putting fake docs out is a criminal offense. Obama can count himself lucky if he doesn't get tried for treason at some point. Obtaining the Presidency with such fraud surely is treason - oh man I forgot, treason is for US CITIZENS, so he could probably be considered a foreign agent, a spy or something. lol

alejandro

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on May 21, 2012, 09:13:36 AM
but at some point even you should consider that this guy is a phony.
This door swings both ways. And I have demonstrated on this forum that when confronted with real evidence and a cogent argument that I will reconsider and change my position. Like most forum trolls you - Alejandro - have never done any such thing

I'm convinced that these layer artifacts described in asshat Jones's video is in fact generated by adobe illustrator and not an indicator of fraud.

Is it possible that Alejandro is doing seo/marketing for jones? Explains why he's spamming this forum with Alex jones videos

analog kid

Supposedly, the "layers" were made by the scanner, which had OCR enabled, the "chromatic aberration" claim is no longer valid with most modern scanners, Michelle was referencing Obama's dad's birth place, the interview with Obama's step-grandmother had the last part cut out on right-wing blogs, were she corrected herself  (and there's a written statement by her from when Obama was born about being proud of having an American born grandson), the guy who wrote the pamphlet said the Kenya thing was a mistake, and the Kenyan "birth certificate" that was floating around a few years ago was immediately proven to be a forgery.

All that being said, how do you explain baby Obama's birth announcement being in two Hawaii newspapers at the time, which also listed Obama's parents' Hawaiian home address?

alejandro

the released obama cert is a composite of black/white and color images.
the funny thing is, most of the text is in total black/white, but the signature is greyscale or color again. a TOTALLY doctored file!
that alone proofs that it is not authentic. such a document could not stand in court, would not be accepted by any agency if they realized this. do you understand that?

analog kid

Quote from: alejandro on May 21, 2012, 11:26:01 AM
the released obama cert is a composite of black/white and color images.
the funny thing is, most of the text is in total black/white, but the signature is greyscale or color again. a TOTALLY doctored file!
that alone proofs that it is not authentic. such a document could not stand in court, would not be accepted by any agency if they realized this. do you understand that?

That's the "chromatic aberration" theory, and it's been debunked. Modern high-res scanners reproduce text and other intricacies just like that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on May 21, 2012, 10:11:23 AM
This door swings both ways. And I have demonstrated on this forum that when confronted with real evidence and a cogent argument that I will reconsider and change my position.

this is true about you.

texaskdog

Michelle made a "slip".   Nothing will come of this anyway but it's just amusing how out in the open this is now.  Obviously the agent got it from somewhere too.  Who would just make something like that up?

b_dubb

Quote from: texaskdog on May 21, 2012, 01:21:06 PMWho would just make something like that up?
a literary agent from an academic press at a left leaning ivy league school.  perhaps

So Michelle Obama once referred to Kenya as the President's homeland - how is that proof of anything?  Lot's of children of immigrants use that kind of language.  I'm of Scottish/English background, and have used motherland, old sod, who knows, maybe even motherland to refer to to the UK.  Does that mean my birth certificate is a forgery?

What a load of bollocks.

alejandro

I wont discount the OCR theory, because with the right software you can probably make anything out of a scanned document, BUT it is the law that official documents must not be altered in the first place, so why would the Obama guys use OCR (Optical character recognition, conversion of images of text into characters) to scan an official document? This would be meddling with the resulting copy, and copies of official documents surely need to stay as close to the original as possible.
A photocopy on the other hand is no longer an official document and NO government agency  that I know accepts photocopies as proof for anything - only to keep a backup once the ORIGINAL DOCUMENT has been sighted.

So if they did use OCR to copy this and it created the layers and all the other quirks in the final result (which I doubt) it is a grave mistake on their part.

But honestly, you just have to count together all the evidence against Obama already. You could say 1 or 2 weird things are "chance", but all put together that we know now it simply must raise questions - and it's now up to the Obama guys to PROOF with legally acceptable ORIGINAL documents that he is indeed qualified to be president.

lets see what we have on him:
* lots of lies from his side like "there is no long-form cert, the receipt is all there is"
* Grandma said "born in Kenya" 2 individual times in different interviews
* Michelle calls Kenya his homecountry
* his publisher uses born in Kenya for over a decade up to 2007
* Abercrombie vows to show birth-cert but then says he can't find one
* Kenyan officials say "Obamas birth certificate was stolen from Kenyan files"
* Donald Trump's hairpiece organizes a big media spectacle and the next day Obama shows the long-form cert
-- how ridiculously obviously staged for hype
* his Kenyan "father" looks nothing like him, and may not even be the real dad.
* his mum is a CIA slut tool
* and finally the many quirks in the shown file - a file that would not be accepted in any court as proof for anything.
(I'm sure there's more things that dont add up. I just listed thesefrom the top of my head)

mst3kpimp

I wouldn't be surprised if a clearly annoyed Obama compromised by releasing the certificate but also had his guys put in tell tale signs of fraud just so the birthers could waste their time combing over it. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mst3kpimp on May 22, 2012, 09:18:25 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if a clearly annoyed Obama compromised by releasing the certificate but also had his guys put in tell tale signs of fraud just so the birthers could waste their time combing over it.

very well could be.  who knows for sure.

alejandro

anything is possible. that would of course be deliberately deceiving the US public. Why would he do such a thing if there was nothing to hide? Wearing out strategy or something. Cheating people so long until nobody dares to ask questions anymore because everyone is afraid of being called a cook. Could be.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: alejandro on May 22, 2012, 10:56:24 AM
Cheating people so long until nobody dares to ask questions anymore because everyone is afraid of being called a cook. Could be.
kook.

stevesh

Quote from: alejandro on May 22, 2012, 10:56:24 AM
Cheating people so long until nobody dares to ask questions anymore because everyone is afraid of being called a cook.

I am a cook, you insensitive clod !

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on May 23, 2012, 09:11:21 PM
latino.foxnews.com
petition-calling-for-sheriff-arpaios-resignation-quickly-gets-thousands
that's kinda like http://homosexuals.msnbc.com/petition-to-legalize-gay-marriage-quickly-gets-thousands

Anyway, Arpaio has been doing his thing for centuries without the slightest complaint from the feds. Does Obama care so much more for civil rights? Yeah sure, that's why he passed the NDAA act to lock anybody up without a trial or evidence, indefinitely, basically the "disappearance act", and has nothing to do with Arpaio's involvement in the birth certificate issue AT ALL.

b_dubb

his department was stripped of its ability to query INS data. that sounds like feds have a problem with him. Arpaio is a thinner, less interesting version of boss hog and not much more

alejandro

The Provenance of Barack Obama with Dr. Jerome Corsi

in a nutshell:
Corsiiiii said, quoted freely, they have dirt on Eric Holder, Credit Suisse, and Obama CAN'T win the next election after what Corsi and the Arpaio posse will put out in about 1 month. He said, Obama can only save his butt by starting a new war (Iran?), or a false-flag attack inside the Us (like 9/11) to rally people behind his fraudulent ass, or be assassinated, otherwise he will be replaced by Romney, who's basically Obama v2.0, but not such a transparent CIA production as Obama and easier likeable.
He also said, the Bilderbergers, who have a meeting in the US pretty soon, will likely decide who's next president, and Corsi thinks it will be Romney.

Grimace

Without diving to deep into this issue, I find a lot of the reactions here (and elsewhere) are purely subjective and therefore irrelevant.

To be a hypocritical shit and add a couple of my own, I do find all the "Kenya-born" literature nothing short of highly suspicious. It does happen to be in published writing more than once and to immediately toss this into the trash because it doesn't fit with current info is a conclusion I refuse to jump to. The only conclusion I've come to is that the more I research Obama, the shadier he seems to appear. For the record, I was indifferent in regards to the '08 election mostly but just voted for Obama because I was *so* tired of the old white man Republican rule. Since then personal experience has reminded me that it doesn't matter at all. The game is rigged, choice is an illusion.

I pose the questions - If Obama were not born in Kenya, why did he let that error pass? Was it because it suited his political aspirations in the past? Given the information we have now, is he not caught in a lie either way?

You can't be born in two places at once, so which was it?

Zircon

A very good question Grimace regarding being either a Kenyan or an American. Only one can be true. Spending so much time in Indonesia and at a Medrassa (sp?) seems highly irregular for a young "Hawaiian born American". He had no problem being an African up until the 2008 run for the nomination. even in 2007 he was listed as being Kenyan.

Also, that "old white man rule" doesn't really matter. Yes, old white blue bloods run the world through the banking system and industry (JP Morgan, Rockefeller, Rothschild etc.). Actually the Federal Reserve owns this country through a small collection of banks to include CitiBank and Bank of America.

I recall a program on C2C where it was mentioned Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Garfield and JFK are the presidents who either shut down or tried to remove the bankers (NY bankers to be specific) from controlling our wealth as a nation. In each case assassinations were attempted and all of those attempts were successful except for Andrew Jackson. That is why you won't see any candidate, that will actually gain any traction (I mean ANY traction) denouncing or threatening to remove the federal reserve.

Seems like I took a tangent from the Obama question but I had to address who is actually ruling who. Republican or Democrat makes no difference as all of them will kiss the ring on a bent knee.

Grimace

Quote from: Zircon on May 29, 2012, 12:01:01 AM
He had no problem being an African up until the 2008 run for the nomination. even in 2007 he was listed as being Kenyan.

Yup, this is my point exactly. Based solely on this, he's still caught being a fraud regardless of questioning his actual presidential legitimacy. You don't just let various pieces of information get your country of origin incorrect. Even when I (Ugh, it pains me to say this) supported him in '08 I still found it very unusual how this guy who was largely not on the national stage rises the ranks so quickly. He was pretty damn good at making people think he was more than just a puppet who had been hand crafted to become nothing but an obedient executive to the elite.

On a slight tangent, does anyone recommend that film the Obama Deception? I've held off on watching it..

Frys Girl

Jerome Corsi needs a diet.... yesterday. He looks disgusting.

Wild Card Guy

I've paid attention to this debate (not this forum) for a while now, and putting rationale aside, my gut instinct tells me Obama was indeed born in Kenya and his true father is the man that Corsi claims.

Alejandro, thanks for those uploaded interviews.