• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lack of new life forms

Started by Juan, March 09, 2012, 02:04:34 PM

Juan

It seems to me that we have a lack of new life forms on Coast.  Shadow people, rods and that spirit the guy in Arkansas trapped were all revealed by Art.  Is sNoory so boring that new life forms are choosing to debut on another medium?

Zircon

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 09, 2012, 02:04:34 PM
It seems to me that we have a lack of new life forms on Coast.  Shadow people, rods and that spirit the guy in Arkansas trapped were all revealed by Art.  Is sNoory so boring that new life forms are choosing to debut on another medium?
Personally, I wish Noory would have on more actual scientists talking about the universe, life here on earth and the likes. Also, "alternate" ancient history (Sphinx, Sumer, Mu etc., evolution, paleo-sciences). Much of the societal stuff is also really good like tonight (Deyo and Quayle).

New life forms? I guess we'll have to have some caller invent one. I recall the night the original caller brought "shadow people" into the conversation. Then all hell broke loose and everybody and their brother and sister jumped onboard. Have you also noticed how December 21, 2012 is subsiding? Another "phase"?