theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 10:23:09 PM
Whatever..have your fun..

Hate ALL

why you hating ALL --just hate me , don't hate ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 10:25:09 PM
why you hating ALL --just hate me , don't hate ALL

Can't you and others get your fill of "hating" in the Falkie and Dave Suks threads?.. Always the political threads too. Let Art be Art here. Again we can read between the lines quite well without you and others enlightening us.. with your constant dribble of worthless and unneeded bashing of Art.

It's MV house and he makes the rules.. I and others may not like them ... But its no skin off my chinny chin chin. Play on until the "cash " cows come home..

Fools ALL?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 10:36:00 PM
Can't you and others get your fill of "hating" in the Falkie and Dave Suks threads?.. Always the political threads too. Let Art be Art here. Again we can read between the lines quite well without you and others enlightening us.. with your constant dribble of worthless and unneeded bashing of Art.

Fools ALL?

It's not what he says. It's the frequency in which it's posted. We get the fact he hates Art Bell but there is never any new content.

Honestly with Arts last post, I don't think Bell's health is all that great.

theONE

Fools ALL?

Art did way worst things in his life than Noory and Falkie togheter times x10.

Nobody is stopping you to suck on his ass and post...maybe he will have pity on you and will answer your begging,
why don't you offer FREE hoodies for him and his three girls, (wife, daughter and mistress Heather Wade)
maybe that will motivate him to start posting here...

Why not give Art a Falkie-sytle private thread?  Content could be monitored and moderated, Art would decide who's allowed in. 

He could post whatever he wanted with no fear of the record being set straight, a good time had by all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 10:44:30 PM
Art did way worst things in his life than Noory and Falkie togheter times x10.

Nobody is stopping you to suck on his ass and post...maybe he will have pity on you and will answer your begging,
why don't you offer FREE hoodies for him and his three girls, (wife, daughter and mistress Heather Wade)
maybe that will motivate him to start posting here...

Ouch.. times ten..

Pizza Punch ...you forgot to add that to the list of terrible things that Art has done.

Oh the humanity..

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 14, 2016, 10:51:16 PM
Why not give Art a Falkie-sytle private thread?  Content could be monitored and moderated, Art would decide who's allowed in. 

He could post whatever he wanted with no fear of the record being set straight, a good time had by all.

Oh you mean like a..a,a ..a Facebook site?
You're a decade to late "Smart*Boy".

Compassion for ALL

https://youtu.be/RfwGkplB_sY

theONE

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 14, 2016, 10:51:16 PM

hehehe,.. BGab is going 4chan style, incognito  ,read it here what MV has in mind
"Change of username" http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,4855.360.html#lastPost

...go few posts back

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 10:57:09 PM
Oh you mean like a..a,a ..a Facebook site?
You're a decade to late "Smart*Boy"....

And yet, apparently ahead of you

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 10:58:52 PM
hehehe,.. BGab is going 4chan style, incognito  ,read it here what MV has in mind
"Change of username" http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,4855.360.html#lastPost

...go few posts back

Yep ..Milk  the cash cows until they dry up ..always a new herd of self righteous "haters" in the fresh pastures

Gots some..shampoo rinse repeat..cheap ass agendas ... what's the harm? Rationalizing behavior ..need to do that ..to survive.. .. survival of the fittest in the jungle..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 14, 2016, 11:15:45 PM
And yet, apparently ahead of you

Your wit my boy your wit.. someone take this boy out to the back pasture..and let him run free..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2016, 10:42:26 PM
It's not what he says. It's the frequency in which it's posted. We get the fact he hates Art Bell but there is never any new content.

Honestly with Arts last post, I don't think Bell's health is all that great.

That's was kinda my point without saying it..hence the song above..

Please show some respect to Art.. we all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his tremendous broadcasting talents.

Love Art

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:19:23 PM
Yep ..Milk  the cash cows until they dry up ..always a new herd of self righteous "haters" in the fresh pastures

Gots some..shampoo rinse repeat..cheap ass agendas ... what's the harm? Rationalizing behavior ..need to do that ..to survive.. .. survival of the fittest in the jungle..

WC, You just don't see the whole picture -4chan has many many threads and some of them are not appealing to me at all,
but many threads there are very civilized and very informative -I guess you only visited the /x/ thread

BTW. 4cha is valued at around $600 million dollars , nothing wrong with expanding BGabb's possibilities
and providing easier access to a wider public
and also the "secret society" on BGab will lose it's grasp on superiority fixation and complex

Mine and others poster's suggestion is also to drop Art Bell's name from it since he is such a snob...
and posts only when he needs something from bellgabbers , he never posts just to shoot the breeze with BellGab friends

MVgab will do just fine in my humble opinion...

JesusJuice

Can't you and others get your fill of "hating" in the Falkie and Dave Suks threads?.. Always the political threads too. Let Art be Art here.

You're saying it's ok to hate certain bellgabbers but other ones are off limits? What a load of shit!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 11:34:22 PM
WC, You just don't see the whole picture  -4chan has many many threads and some of them are not appealing to me at all,
but many threads there are very civilized and very informative -I guess you only visited the /x/ thread

BTW. 4cha is valued at around $600 million dollars , nothing wrong with expanding BGabb's possibilities
and also the "secret society" on BGab will lose it's grasp on superiority fixation and complex

Mine and others poster's suggestion is also to drop Art Bell's name from it since he is such a snob...
and posts only when he needs something from bellgabbers , he never posts just to shoot the breeze with BellGab friends

Oh thank you.. I'll have  glasses prescription rechecked tomorrow. Blah blah blah

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:40:50 PM
Oh thank you.. I'll have  glasses prescription rechecked tomorrow. Blah blah blah

Can you send Falkie your old glasses?

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:31:12 PM
That's was kinda my point without saying it..hence the song above..

Please show some respect to Art.. we all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his tremendous broadcasting talents.

Love Art

Art's talent's were developed because he had free time after he abandoned his two very young children
he had all the freedom to go after his dream...because he decided not be be a father

Think about it, that he build his radio career on suffering of his own children....
or you WC don't give a shit about those trivial things some men do with their offspring
they get horny they fuck a woman they got her pregnant (*twice) and than they walk away on them with a younger bitch...

great role model I guess , great heroe of the airwaves... give your head {AND YOUR SOUL} a shake WC

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 11:34:22 PM
WC, You just don't see the whole picture -4chan has many many threads and some of them are not appealing to me at all,

The forum needs something to attract people though. The only reason I'm here is because Art came back to Sirius and i heard he actually posted here so i made an account. Now that it ended the way it did i regret getting involved because it was a huge waste of fucking time trying to help out a washed up has been.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 14, 2016, 11:38:22 PM

You're saying it's ok to hate certain bellgabbers but other ones are off limits? What a load of shit!

Yep ..that's exactly what I'm saying.. but you do exactly what pleases you. You seem to be quite good at it.. carry on my friend ..carry on.. its your nature.

Nature is a brutal place ..

Love ALL

Daggit

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 11:43:40 PM
Art's talent's were developed because he had free time after he abandoned his two very young children
he had all the freedom to go after his dream...because he decided not be be a father

Think about it, that he build his radio career on suffering of his own children....
or you WC don't give a shit about those trivial things some men do with their offspring
they get horny they fuck a woman they got her pregnant (*twice) and than they walk away on them with a younger bitch...

great role model I guess , great heroe of the airwaves... give your head {AND YOUR SOUL} a shake WC

Someone has serious daddy abandonment issues.

JesusJuice

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 14, 2016, 11:46:35 PM
Yep ..that's exactly what I'm saying.. but you do exactly what pleases you. You seem to be quite good at it.. carry on my friend ..carry on.. its your nature.

Nature is a brutal place ..

Love ALL

Aren't you the faggot that got permabanned from Bellgab for being an obnoxious stroke and gave MV actual money to let you back in?

theONE

Quote from: Daggit on November 14, 2016, 11:47:23 PM
Someone has serious daddy abandonment issues.

no, I have very loving parents -but I witness many kids being hurt by selfish fathers who when they left didn't feel
that they should provide financially to help them regardless if there was a court order or not,
,look at Trump, he had three wives, but he loves all his children from all three of his wives

...buy I guess some of you have same selfish genes in you as Art

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2016, 11:43:17 PM
Can you send Falkie your old glasses?

Hey now.. come on .. Remember season 3 ... Falkie wouldn't have his new glasses if I didn't step up .. There wouldn't have be an interview with Dave. Where George wore his broken glasses ducked taped to his forehead.. Dave felt sorry for George and bought him new glasses .. The producer is never remember .. boo woo

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 14, 2016, 11:49:58 PM
Aren't you the faggot that got permabanned from Bellgab for being an obnoxious stroke and gave MV actual money to let you back in?

LOL did someone actually do that? Whats the point when you could just make a new account unless the account means so much that they dont want to part with it. But that would be weird and sad in its self

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 14, 2016, 11:49:58 PM

Yep that's me... I'm that faggot.. that exposed there's more money grubbers than Falkie around these here parts ...psssst please keep it our secret ..ok friend?

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 11:54:04 PM
no, I have very loving parents -but I witness many kids being hurt by selfish fathers who when they left didn't feel
that they should provide financially to help them regardless if there was a court order or not,
,look at Trump, he had three wives, but he loves all his children from all three of his wives

...buy I guess some of you have same selfish genes in you as Art

And not only provide financially but also to show some love and care in their young lives to build
them up ,I don't think I have to spell it out for you how that affects young children,.. if I do then you are made out of cold stone 

And he arranged to lock up his gay son in the psychiatric ward so his son (Art Bell junior) will not become known to the public
so (Art Bell senior) has nothing to be embarrassed about,..you telling me that this is good quality in human..in father to have ??

Give your head a shake man...

JesusJuice

Quote from: ϟϟmikuthing01ϟϟ on November 14, 2016, 11:58:43 PM
LOL did someone actually do that? Whats the point when you could just make a new account unless the account means so much that they dont want to part with it. But that would be weird and sad in its self

I was listening to an old gabcast a couple weeks ago that was streaming in the chat. I don't know when it was from. They were making fun of him because he paid $100 to be let back in.

Quote from: Daggit on June 05, 2015, 12:16:12 AM
Let it be known ladies and gentlemen that White Crow has twice been banned from Bell Gab and has twice donated, read paid MV, to be let back into the asylum.

He likes to think he is one step ahead of everyone here and pulling the strings with his trolling antics but a fool and his money are quickly parted and White Crow is bell gab's fool.

This is White Crow.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 15, 2016, 12:01:23 AM
I was listening to an old gabcast a couple weeks ago that was streaming in the chat. I don't know when it was from. They were making fun of him because he paid $100 to be let back in.

Oh no friend ..I thought we were friends ..are you trying to shame me?  That's not very friendly ..