• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 09:42:40 PM
Art, many people in Canada are very afraid of Trump.  Can you offer your opinion here?
The fear centres mainly on Trump's views of climate change.

Hi gabrielle! I'm one Canadian who doesn't fear Trump. This whole demonizing of the man, is way overblown. He won the election fair and square, yet these protesters have an issue with this. Really? They need to put on their big boy/big girl pants and get back to school/work.

As for the climate change thing, I think its a bit overblown too. Same old trick: get people scared, they're easier to control. Learn to see through these charades.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 10:03:25 PM
Grow a spine!  ::)
Hi, Doc.

I think what is over looked in the climate change issue is not so much that it exists, but who/what is causing it.  I believe the argument is about whether or not it is man made.

What I see is a lot of pockets being filled by pushing the man-made propaganda.

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 10:07:42 PM
Hi, Doc.

I think what is over looked in the climate change issue is not so much that it exists, but who/what is causing it.  I believe the argument is about whether or not it is man made.

pretty sure there is some man made cause to the change..to what degree we will probably never know

akwilly

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2016, 10:09:07 PM
pretty sure there is some man made cause to the change..to what degree we will probably never know
gravity sucks had very good points on this issue when he talked to Amy. Cow farts and rice Patty's are the biggest bad crap for greenhouse gasses and he brought up something about feeding cows seaweed that would eliminate that problem. He of course could explain this better

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 11, 2016, 10:09:07 PM
Man has exacerbated it undoubtedly.

akwilly

I'm pretty sure the 5 gallons a day of aquanet hairspray my sister used to use put a bigass hole in the ozone

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on November 11, 2016, 10:12:53 PM
gravity sucks had very good points on this issue when he talked to Amy. Cow farts and rice Patty's are the biggest bad crap for greenhouse gasses and he brought up something about feeding cows seaweed that would eliminate that problem. He of course could explain this better
(Disqualifier.  I need to find where where I read this/these. :-[ ).

Core samples show that in our geological past, we've had greenhouse gas emissions, higher than we do now.  It's a solar/volcanic thingy.  Yeah.  Thingy.  Google It! ;D

Art Bell

My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change. Don't fret over Trump, he only said what he did about Climate change because he was running as a Republican. He is really very much in the center as you will see as time goes on. I think he has a real chance to get things done for a change with a Republican House and Senate. I was a believer from the start as many of you must know.

I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air. I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand. I have warm memories of a very long career.

Art

gabrielle

Quote from: akwilly on November 11, 2016, 10:12:53 PM

I recall that ....we need to hear more.  There is so much uncertainty and disinformation about this issue.  I wish Art could speak to the issue again and I wish we could here from more scientists like Gravity Sucks.  It is very hard to discern the truth nowadays.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 10:07:42 PM
Hi, Doc.

I'm someone who actually thinks it is real and that we should be doing something about it. I'm not sure this cap and trade scheme is it though. However, I'm responding to the truly hyperbolic amount of fear mongering people are doing over Trump. Gabby acts like people are huddling up in Canada just waiting for WW3 or something. We elected a president; and while he wants to do some things differently (because, let's face it, what we have been doing isn't working) he's not Hitler, Godzilla or Frankenstein's monster.  What happened to the honeymoon period newly elected leaders are supposed to get?! If he's really fucking the whole world up in 6 months I'll be here with you protesting him...but what people are doing in protesting him right now is protesting democracy itself. We should all be very concerned about that. ;)

Quote from: god of thunder on November 11, 2016, 10:04:44 PM
Hi gabrielle! I'm one Canadian who doesn't fear Trump. This whole demonizing of the man, is way overblown. He won the election fair and square, yet these protesters have an issue with this. Really? They need to put on their big boy/big girl pants and get back to school/work the next riot...

fify

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change. Don't fret over Trump, he only said what he did about Climate change because he was running as a Republican. He is really very much in the center as you will see as time goes on. I think he has a real chance to get things done for a change with a Republican House and Senate. I was a believer from the start as many of you must know.

I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air. I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand. I have warm memories of a very long career.

Art

Hey Art,

Great to see you.  Hope you are feeling good and that the other AB's are doing well!

gabrielle

Art

I hope you are right Art.   There are many here who are truly afraid.  If America has a cold, Canada sneezes.

MV/Liberace!

My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change.

i think we should just do our best to have the cleanest air and water possible and leave it at that.

akwilly

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 10:25:06 PM
I hope you are right Art.   There are many here who are truly afraid.  If America has a cold, Canada sneezes.
how I the hell did you people win the world hockey championship

starrmtn001

Art
Thank you for keeping in touch with us, Art.  I hope the best for you and your family.

Maybe you'll do another GabCast soon and we can all say howdy to each other. ;) ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 10:21:42 PM
I'm someone who actually thinks it is real and that we should be doing something about it. I'm not sure this cap and trade scheme is it though. However, I'm responding to the truly hyperbolic amount of fear mongering people are doing over Trump. Gabby acts like people are huddling up in Canada just waiting for WW3 or something. We elected a president; and while he wants to do some things differently (because, let's face it, what we have been doing isn't working) he's not Hitler, Godzilla or Frankenstein's monster.  What happened to the honeymoon period newly elected leaders are supposed to get?! If he's really fucking the whole world up in 6 months I'll be here with you protesting him...but what people are doing in protesting him right now is protesting democracy itself. We should all be very concerned about that. ;)

No worries about those window smashing kids.. They will lose interest soon enough and return to "occupying" their parents' basements.

As for climate change..nothing to be concerned about.. as always Mother Earth will adapt.

theONE

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

Hey Art ...say hi to your kids=the cats.
BTW...I hope you keep those assholes inside so they don't go outside and kill songbirds

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 10:25:06 PM

Better build that "protective" wall.. soon!.. you'll have more to worry about than a few old hippies with colds and snotty noses moving up there.
With immediate climate change on its way,  Canada will be the new Florida.

Rumor is.. Disney has already bought up most of northern Ontario.

gabrielle

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 10:40:17 PM
Better build that "protective" wall.. soon!.. you'll have more to worry about than a few old hippies with colds and snotty noses moving up there.
With immediate climate change on its way,  Canada will be the new Florida.

Rumor is.. Disney has already bought up most of northern Ontario.

Why does Ed Dames come to mind?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on November 11, 2016, 10:26:12 PM
i think we should just do our best to have the cleanest air and water possible and leave it at that.

Agreed ..do your part to help save Mother Earth.. 
MV and Art already are doing theirs..Bravo boyz....for switching to eCigs

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 10:46:29 PM
Why does Ed Dames come to mind?

I was more worry that Neil Young would no longer have a place to "call" home.
https://youtu.be/9gFCm9TVU9I

theONE

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 09:02:05 PM
Hi there, I thought I would do my every now and then check in to see if there is a atmosphere that was inviting to have a conversation with what used to be my friends, it does not look that way so I will try again in the future.

Art

Still acting like a drama queen, have balls though boy and start talking..don't act tantrums -
maybe you should also feel some /actually all/ responsibility for the shit that happened in you life -
you created all that drama but you were expecting to be worshipped and treated as untouchable
because you are de'Art Bell the millionaire who threatens people with law suites when they talk about true
events from your life.

But I suspect your appearance here is not because of my posts exposing your dark side -
-you need something again from BellGabers...
what is it ?..love of your life Heather is not doing that well with her shit show??
or you planing to come back again to do radio and you need help in marketing...if so, ask Lasha Seniuk the RoseGirl
she can assemble the "Wranglers Brigade" remember them that bunch of losers..of course you do Artie

So what do you need this time --more subscribers to pay for MITD ...what ??

Or do you want to talk about all that shit that I {and others} were raising about you and your ugly past
..come on confess --open your dark closet let the skeletons to fall out 
you know many people before they go to the 'other side' decide to come clean...

Be brave open up --take us for the ride Art Bell

[attachment deleted by admin]

gabrielle

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 10:51:35 PM
I was more worry that Neil Young would no longer have a place to "call" home.

LOLLL....seriously, there is great concern about what a Trump regime would mean for climate change.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 10:49:56 PM
Agreed ..do your part to help save Mother Earth.. 
MV and Art already are doing theirs..Bravo boyz....for switching to eCigs
Hey, WhiteCrow, I switched to eCigs too, ya know. ;)