• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Geez! No posts for 26 hours in the AB forum?

Quote from: scottydawg on September 19, 2016, 05:49:07 PM
Geez This is scary! Just like a "Murder of Crows, a "Cackle of Geese", a "Coven of Witches" and now a
"Clusterfuck of Queers!"

The Unfuckables

ge30542

Quote from: scottydawg on September 19, 2016, 05:49:07 PM
Geez This is scary! Just like a "Murder of Crows, a "Cackle of Geese", a "Coven of Witches" and now a
"Clusterfuck of Queers!"
I thought it was a gaggle of geese.

paladin1991

Quote from: ge30542 on September 20, 2016, 11:59:14 PM
I thought it was a gaggle of geese.

Not to be confused with a 'giggle of blonds.'

sydtron

That spontanuous human invisibility show was a hoot!

Donna Good Higbee right?  I listened to that at work once and my boss was like WTF are we listening to? Haha.

Wow. Over 3000 now huh?  Any big fights break out lately?

cosmic hobo

Has Art done any fill in shows lately? I seem to recall he said he'd be doing that every now and again. I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on September 21, 2016, 05:43:31 PM
Has Art done any fill in shows lately? I seem to recall he said he'd be doing that every now and again. I could be wrong.

Let me think a minute...
Ummmmm....
No.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 21, 2016, 12:15:10 AM
Not to be confused with a 'giggle of blonds.'

'A jiggle of blondes?'

scottydawg

Ooops, my bad, it IS a gaggle of geese. And a Cackle of Hens, and finally a Jiggle of Tits! ;D :o

ItsOver

Quote from: cosmic hobo on September 21, 2016, 05:43:31 PM
Not since March.  Of course, he's had his health problems but I highly doubt he'd have done a show, anyway.  I'm not sure I'd listen even if he ever does do a show.  The taint is distasteful. 

Robert

Quote from: scottydawg on September 21, 2016, 08:08:19 PMOoops, my bad, it IS a gaggle of geese. And a Cackle of Hens, and finally a Jiggle of Tits! ;D :o
How about a wriggle of wrats?

jazmunda

Quote from: ItsOver on September 21, 2016, 08:20:31 PM
Not since March.  Of course, he's had his health problems but I highly doubt he'd have done a show, anyway.  I'm not sure I'd listen even if he ever does do a show.  The taint is distasteful.

No one asked you to lick it.  :P

ge30542

Quote from: jaz on September 21, 2016, 08:35:23 PM
No one asked you to lick it.  :P
Oh Jaz, you so nasty.

f burbeck

Please Art, Please return for the annual GHOST show this 2016 Halloween Monday.
I have patiently paid and checked every day for his appearance and but for Mar 11, nothing.
My favorite was his amazing voice and reverence for the spooky stories he would read and call-in stories.
If Halloween comes and goes with no Art, I will know he's never coming back.

GravitySucks

Quote from: f burbeck on September 21, 2016, 10:31:01 PM
I have patiently paid and checked every day for his appearance and but for Mar 11, nothing.
My favorite was his amazing voice and reverence for the spooky stories he would read and call-in stories.

Excellent suggestion

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2016, 10:32:07 PM
Excellent suggestion
GravitySucks... I agree...

However...

Falkie has a greater chance of hosting MITD on Halloween than does TheHostFormerlyKnownAsArtBell.

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 21, 2016, 10:36:28 PM
GravitySucks... I agree...

However...

Falkie has a greater chance of hosting MITD on Halloween than does TheHostFormerlyKnownAsArtBell.

I wasn't trying to ruin your plans for a pirate G2G. Honest.

Rix Gins

Quote from: f burbeck on September 21, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

Welcome to BellGab.  Looks like you joined up for the right reason.  Art used to post here every once in awhile but hasn't done so for over a month.  Still, there are a number of us who hope to hear from him.  Post often.

ge30542

Quote from: jaz on September 21, 2016, 10:18:44 PM
This thread needs more sauce.
Taint sauce?   Blue cheese, or Ranch?

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2016, 10:37:52 PM
I wasn't trying to ruin your plans for a pirate G2G. Honest.

I think this is an excellent idea.

Luca, barring a return by Art for G2G, would you like to cohost a GabCast version of G2G (pending mv's approval of course)?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: jaz on September 21, 2016, 11:00:57 PM
I think this is an excellent idea.

Luca, barring a return by Art for G2G, would you like to cohost a GabCast version of G2G (pending mv's approval of course)?
JAZ!!! I am so there... Let me check my work schedule that day to confirm... I'll get back to you in a day or two...

It will be a Luca2Spooka rather than a ghost 2 ghost...

Wow, that was poorly conceived... Time for ZZZZzzzz

pate

Quote from: The Anarchist on September 17, 2016, 03:10:48 AM
No. I do not get it. Forgive me, but I was thinking bellgab.com is about gabbing about, well, Art Bell. WTF? I see 'Politics' and shit on the 'new and improved' Home page - WTF? Reminds me of the 'New Coke' death spiral.

Sad...

Mmm.  Whores'res....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonXBiPY93s

but pick-anyway..,.

Caliente!

TigerLily

The JazaLuca Spooktacular! Make it So!  But all bets are off if the Master boots out the witch

p.s. I'm not keen on the name. Just the idea

TigerLily

I was listening to an archive of the Master last night. January 2005. He was beating up Dr. Doom something fierce. The Major was tap dancing and sweating like Fred Astaire on crack.

Where's the stagecoach gold? Where's the gold mine? How did you miss the tsunami? Where's BTK? Why did you tell the caller Osama bin Laden is walking around when you said he was dead?  All the things old Ed promised and had to backtrack on. And all with humor and that classic timing that is Art. I tell you, it was a thing of beauty.

Made me happy I'm an insomniac

Quote from: TigerLily on September 22, 2016, 10:55:56 AM
I was listening to an archive of the Master last night. January 2005. He was beating up Dr. Doom something fierce. The Major was tap dancing and sweating like Fred Astaire on crack.

Where's the stagecoach gold? Where's the gold mine? How did you miss the tsunami? Where's BTK? Why did you tell the caller Osama bin Laden is walking around when you said he was dead?  All the things old Ed promised and had to backtrack on. And all with humor and that classic timing that is Art. I tell you, it was a thing of beauty.

Made me happy I'm an insomniac

Why must you trigger thee?

TigerLily

Do any of you buy the EVP shows?  Shit seems pretty fake even though Art claims he could never "debunk" it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: creepygreenlight on September 22, 2016, 12:47:42 PM
Do any of you buy the EVP shows?  Shit seems pretty fake even though Art claims he could never "debunk" it.

i was totally a believer in the GIS, and i've recorded numerous EVPs myself.