• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 09:55:04 PM
A show of hands: 

Remember that weird story about someone putting out a rant against Filipinos and signing Art Bell's name to it? 
I question if Art Bell ever even broadcasted.  With all of the lies and deceit, I suspect that he just had George Noory use a voice changer and sign on "from the kingdom of Neigh."  It is all lies, lies, lies.  Best not to believe anything.

Hell, I question of Art and Oates are not only friends, but lovers and the whole episode was just played out for ratings...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 30, 2016, 11:10:04 PM
You've spent literally years on here blowing god knows how much time fucking with George Noory and Art Bell and you have no idea why someone would frivolously fuck with a celebrity?

And you've got a donkey dick stuck in your blow hole.
Just sayin'

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 30, 2016, 11:29:01 PM
Hi Tiger *hugs*. He needs a punch back to reality every now and again.

No. You do, phishphuck.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 10:03:01 PM
I'm not sure, but all the odd, unlikely stories that he's put out in the past - I just don't buy them anymore.

By this logic I think we need to question whether Art broke that Guinness Book of Records for Longest Broadcast and even whether he made his own radio as a kid.

PKaiser

I do remember the Art Bell-Philippines phlap, I have seen the letter (it's pretty vile) and it seems to me it appeared around the time he phirst moved his phamily to the Philippines, very early 2000s?  I also believe Art got to the bottom of that as well, you know, who wrote it and why (it was not Art nor anyone connected to Art) but phor the liphe of me I cannot remember the details....

Phil

bobo17

folks
the meeting is OFF
I HAVE  NEVER BEAN SO MAD IN ALL MY LIFE
I TRY AND TRY AND NOW I HAVE RECIEVED AN INBOX MESSAGE SO BAD AND INSULTING I AM NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS BOARD OR GETTING INVOLVED IN BRINGING ART BACK TO RADIO AGAIN.

GOOD BYE ALL...I WISH I COULD SAY IT WAS FUN...IT WAS NOT DO TO THE HATE ON THIS BOARD

BOBO

paladin1991

Quote from: bobo17 on August 31, 2016, 10:59:19 AM
folks
the meeting is OFF
I TRY AND TRY AND NOW I HAVE RECIEVED AN INBOX MESSAGE SO BAD AND INSULTING I AM NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS BOARD OR GETTING INVOLVED IN BRINGING ART BACK TO RADIO AGAIN.

GOOD BYE ALL...I WISH I COULD SAY IT WAS FUN...IT WAS NOT DO TO THE HATE ON THIS BOARD

BOBO
Booooooboooooooooooo!!!!!!  Say it isn't so, bro!

Okay, let's restart the clock again and see how long it takes.  ::)

folks
the meeting is OFF

BOBO

Hi Art!  ;D

whoozit

I AM NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS BOARD
Can I get $50 he'll post before the end of the day?

folks
the meeting is OFF

BOBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzLfPwl5cg

Corona Kitty

folks
the meeting is OFF

BOBO

Triggered

ge30542

folks
the meeting is OFF

BOBO
Go fuck yourself.

ge30542

folks
the meeting is OFF

BOBO
Art, it is known by most, that you read every word posted here.
Stop living a lie. Admit that, a) there was no stalker, and b) Heather sucks. You'll feel better after doing so. The truth shall set you free Art.

You've spent literally years on here blowing god knows how much time fucking with George Noory and Art Bell and you have no idea why someone would frivolously fuck with a celebrity?

You left out Ian, some of my best work.  These 'paranormal' hosts sure are odd personalities, aren't they.

By the way, when did Art Bell become a celebrity?  I thought being well known was a key factor

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 31, 2016, 07:00:29 AM
From wikipedia

Well, this paper reprinted something they came across that they didn't realize was disputed, and couldn't prove.  So they retracted it.  Doesn't mean anything as far as who originally wrote the note.

As far as I know, everything we've heard about that note came from Art - for example the part about ''this letter was subsequently demonstrated to be a hoax perpetrated on Bell''.  Well, maybe it was and maybe it wasn't. 

Due to his own actions and comments, I have no reason to believe anything he's said that isn't verified.  Same goes for anything said by his flunky on his behalf. 

Disheartened

folks
the meeting is OFF

BOBO
See you tomorrow then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 31, 2016, 07:00:29 AM
From wikipedia

The idea of ol' Art obsessing over Filipino youth culture, racing Japanese cars and Hentai is pretty funny.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 31, 2016, 06:24:56 PM
You left out Ian, some of my best work.  These 'paranormal' hosts sure are odd personalities, aren't they.

By the way, when did Art Bell become a celebrity?  I thought being well known was a key factor

Why?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 31, 2016, 01:11:30 AM
And you've got a donkey dick stuck in your blow hole.
Just sayin'

First time I've noticed you. Hi!

TigerLily

OMG. I just heard the most hilarious story on an Art archive. Involved a biker, two cops and a vicious mutant Nazi squirrel. Of course, I thought of our own dapper squirrel. Anyone remember hearing this story?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ge30542 on August 31, 2016, 05:18:02 PM
Art, it is known by most, that you read every word posted here.
Stop living a lie. Admit that, a) there was no stalker, and b) Heather sucks. You'll feel better after doing so. The truth shall set you free Art.

Is that verified on video?

Just asking.

ge30542

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2016, 12:50:57 AM
Is that verified on video?

Just asking.

I won't touch that with a 3 meter pole.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ge30542 on September 01, 2016, 12:54:01 AM
I won't touch that with a 3 meter pole.

Me neither, but its fodder to keep BG salacious.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 09:55:04 PM
A show of hands: 

Remember that weird story about someone putting out a rant against Filipinos and signing Art Bell's name to it?  It was said to have been done by someone accessing a public computer in a library in San Diego.  This got Art into a lot of hot water with Filipinos and he was all agitated about it, denying it up and down.

The story always seemed strange to me.  Who would do that?  How many people even know who Art is, let alone remember him?

Now that we know him a little better, does it not make more sense he had some spat with Ramona, typed it up and emailed it off, instead of some random person framing him?  Just asking

Ugh.

MV/Liberace!

heh heh

BattyBrooke

Quote from: PKaiser on August 31, 2016, 06:40:08 AM
I do remember the Art Bell-Philippines phlap, I have seen the letter (it's pretty vile) and it seems to me it appeared around the time he phirst moved his phamily to the Philippines, very early 2000s?  I also believe Art got to the bottom of that as well, you know, who wrote it and why (it was not Art nor anyone connected to Art) but phor the liphe of me I cannot remember the details....

Phil

"liphe"? I don't think I've ever seen it spelled that way, not even in Canada.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 31, 2016, 06:38:12 PM
Well, this paper reprinted something they came across that they didn't realize was disputed, and couldn't prove.  So they retracted it.  Doesn't mean anything as far as who originally wrote the note.

As far as I know, everything we've heard about that note came from Art - for example the part about ''this letter was subsequently demonstrated to be a hoax perpetrated on Bell''.  Well, maybe it was and maybe it wasn't. 

Due to his own actions and comments, I have no reason to believe anything he's said that isn't verified.  Same goes for anything said by his flunky on his behalf.

The perspective in the letter is that of another Asian, probably Chinese or Japanese, offended by Filipino cultural appropriation.  No white man could have written that.