• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Étouffée on July 05, 2016, 07:35:03 PM
Art, Hoagland spoke of you last night, and said he wants you back on the air during HIS time slot so you can go head-to-head and he can show everyone that he's a better talk host...

Ok, now can we get Hoagie committed?

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on July 05, 2016, 06:33:57 PM
Not just in politics. The criminal justice system is fucked. It is better to be rich and guilty than poor and innocent if going on trial.
This is why it is important to serve on juries and Grand Juries if you are called to do so. If so, don't shirk it but take advantage of one of the only remaining non-violent ways to act against the corruption and government over-reach. And I don't advocate or want violence. Jury Nullification (and if you can't get other jurors to go your way at least hang the jury.) And with a Grand Jury your power, often depending on area, more powerful than the 'system' will 'instruct' you. You can subpoena, expand investigation, demand testimony, etc.

norland2424

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 05, 2016, 07:57:49 PM
Ok, now can we get Hoagie committed?

He also thinks that Ramona is still alive, as he mentioned " not even ramona can stop Art from smoking"

Quote from: gabrielle on July 05, 2016, 05:47:24 PM
I could see Art's facebook....this was posted 2 hrs ago.

From ART's facebook:
Should I Die, as a last favor for me, for God's sake DO NOT vote for Hillary. This whole abortion today was beyond pathetic. As somebody on FOX said the FBI Director looked like a Drug Mule standing in front of a Customs inspector.

This from someone who eagerly advocated electing Barrack Obama?  A person with no useful experience, no accomplishments, any number of despicable friends?  A Marxist, a soft spot in his heart for Islamic terror, an Alinskyite.

Hey Art, Hilary is merely massively deceitful, corrupt, arrogant, and incompetent, as opposed to intentionally destructive on all fronts.  She would be quite an improvement over your choice from last time around, so what are you talking about?

Is Art still alive? Asking for a friend...

Morgus

Quote from: norland2424 on July 05, 2016, 08:07:44 PM
He also thinks that Ramona is still alive, as he mentioned " not even ramona can stop Art from smoking"
Yeah Hoagie last nite was apparently unaware that Art said he quit smoking a few years ago, Hoagie thought he was still a chain smoker...

Morgus

Quote from: rekcuf on July 05, 2016, 08:54:05 PM
He posted at his facebook today, so yes?

Quote from: Morgus on July 05, 2016, 08:56:44 PM
He posted at his facebook today, so yes?

Oh, Morgus. My dear, dear, Morgus. I'm certain someone is controlling Art and his social media, akin to the Richard Simmons situation. Treachery is a foot!

Is she an 18 year old Filipina?

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on July 05, 2016, 09:00:41 PM
Oh, Morgus. My dear, dear, Morgus. I'm certain someone is controlling Art and his social media, akin to the Richard Simmons situation. Treachery is a foot!

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on July 05, 2016, 08:07:19 PMJury Nullification (and if you can't get other jurors to go your way at least hang the jury.)
I did that once in a federal narcotics trial.

BattyBrooke

Nah, he just thinks all those Filipinos looks the same.

BattyBrooke

Attacking Art on his politics while he could very well be on his death bed. You people are the worst. Yeah, he brought up politics but he can. He's in the hospital in pain. You, on the other hand...Somewhere typing whilst you fiddle with your diddle.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 05, 2016, 06:03:53 PM
You think Art is going to come out of retirement for one last fight?

Art who ?

WOTR

Please tell Bobo that he is doing fine.

trostol

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 05, 2016, 10:54:46 PM
Attacking Art on his politics while he could very well be on his death bed. You people are the worst. Yeah, he brought up politics but he can. He's in the hospital in pain. You, on the other hand...Somewhere typing whilst you fiddle with your diddle.

think yer seeing things..i do not see any one attacking art on his politics

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 05, 2016, 10:54:46 PM

Well, you're not here...and it won't fiddle itself.  ;) ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 06, 2016, 12:35:55 AM

LOL

BattyBrooke

Quote from: trostol on July 05, 2016, 11:31:54 PM
think yer seeing things..i do not see any one attacking art on his politics

Paperboy

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 06, 2016, 12:35:55 AM

I don't know how to fiddle. I only know how to fiddle faddle.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 05, 2016, 06:19:49 PM
Get well Art or I'm voting for Hillary.

Hillary supporters are so quick to dismiss Trump because of Trump University, stating it shows a lack of competency to be President.

She Banshee Hillary's complete utter, as Comey stated  " extremely careless handling of very sensitive, highly classified information" is on a completely different level. It clearly shows Hillary does not posses the wherewithal to be President.

Comey also stated, "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions". AKA Hillary Clinton is above the law.

CornyCrow

Quote from: rekcuf on July 05, 2016, 09:00:41 PM
Art's having a sex change?

CornyCrow

I'm marginally more favorable to Hillary than Trump.  I will probably be voting the Greens. 
The thing that interests me is that other Sec.ofSt.'s had used personal emails with no repercussions - so the issue with Hillary is that she used her own server.

If I worked for an organization and wanted to use my own server there would be someone in charge of security that would disallow that.  I would not be expected to be aware of all the pitfalls in what I was doing, but this expert would. 

Is there no one in charge of computer security in the federal government - someone who must ensure that ALL employees adhere to certain standards? 

I just find it strange that she got away with this.  There is always someone in charge and a person in the hierarchy to whom that person and the offending party report.  Shouldn't someone have been making a big deal over this WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING? 

Quote from: Segundus on July 06, 2016, 04:42:36 AM
Is there no one in charge of computer security in the federal government - someone who must ensure that ALL employees adhere to certain standards? 
Ask Gary McKinnon.  ;)         ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 06, 2016, 04:51:18 AM
Ask Gary McKinnon.  ;)         ;D

Hee Hee! How badly the US government wanted him counts as further evidence to me that extraterrestrials are most likely real.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 06, 2016, 05:03:55 AM
Hee Hee! How badly the US government wanted him counts as further evidence to me that extraterrestrials are most likely real.  ;)
Lol - That's exactly the way I interpreted it too. Those boys were ticked off.  ;D

Ramona smoked like a chimney.

Quote from: Segundus on July 06, 2016, 04:42:36 AM
I'm marginally more favorable to Hillary than Trump.  I will probably be voting the Greens. 
The thing that interests me is that other Sec.ofSt.'s had used personal emails with no repercussions - so the issue with Hillary is that she used her own server.

If I worked for an organization and wanted to use my own server there would be someone in charge of security that would disallow that.  I would not be expected to be aware of all the pitfalls in what I was doing, but this expert would. 

I just find it strange that she got away with this.  There is always someone in charge and a person in the hierarchy to whom that person and the offending party report.  Shouldn't someone have been making a big deal over this WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING?

There wasn't even a full time security person for Hillary, that is one of the things Comey complained about. What a complete joke this investigation turned out to be.