• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 10, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
Are those song titles or pick up lines?

Genuwine - My Pony (1996)

Dateline

Ride my pony just does not stir the emotion of "Ride My Seesaw."  Sorry, Bobo.

Hollow Man

Quote from: MV on May 10, 2016, 01:02:05 PM
well then.  thanks for setting that straight.  i'm normally obsessed with understanding and yielding to the grievances of each bellgab user so that we might all grow from the wisdom contained therein, but alas, in this instance, i have failed in the task that was my charge.

Wow, you sassy girl!!!  :o

Relax, man, I wasn't bashing ya. All I was saying is that the guy is prettymuch the most hostile anti-Art whiner on the board. Just about every post the guy makes is about hating on Art, Heather, or you and the board and making it clear that you ain't gonna get no more money from him, no sir. If this was an asylum, he'd be the guy biting everyone and throwing shit at the walls and everyone around him; it'd be hard to miss. You seemed familiar with the guy's whining, so I was just kinda surprised/amused when you said you thought he was bitching because Bellgab is too pro-Art, LOL. It just made me chuckle a bit. That's all, no big deal. I actually wrote it with a smile on my face. Maybe that didn't register on screen. *shrugs* It happens.

You're welcome, btw...  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 10, 2016, 11:49:14 PM
Wow, you sassy girl!!!  :o

Relax, man, I wasn't bashing ya. All I was saying is that the guy is prettymuch the most hostile anti-Art whiner on the board. Just about every post the guy makes is about hating on Art, Heather, or you and the board and making it clear that you ain't gonna get no more money from him, no sir. If this was an asylum, he'd be the guy biting everyone and throwing shit at the walls and everyone around him; it'd be hard to miss. You seemed familiar with the guy's whining, so I was just kinda surprised/amused when you said you thought he was bitching because Bellgab is too pro-Art, LOL. It just made me chuckle a bit. That's all, no big deal. I actually wrote it with a smile on my face. Maybe that didn't register on screen. *shrugs* It happens.

You're welcome, btw...  ;)

Nooo, I wasn't being sassy toward you. My sass was directed toward him. Don't hit me with your purse!

Hollow Man

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2016, 01:03:59 AM
Nooo, I wasn't being sassy toward you. My sass was directed toward him. Don't hit me with your purse!

Ah, I see. Yeah, I just reread it. I guess I took it out of context. My bad, LOL.

scottydawg

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 10, 2016, 09:39:25 PM
Dude jumped the shark when he Humped the horse! :o
FTFY!

73s

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 10, 2016, 09:39:25 PM
Dude jumped the shark when he jumped the horse.

A bridge too far

ACE of CLUBS

Where's Art/Bobo ....... ?
Too hot in here for him ......
Hoping he takes his needed medication.

albrecht

I just figured bobo was exhausted from "watching" all the horse racing at the Kentucky Derby. That has to be like some Victorian Secret fashion show for the those kinds of people. I imagine Ian guest Jason is similarly tired out.
Remember this hit from back in the day?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwATF5dnfq4
ps: bobo keep that  MEETING. We need Art back. Say hi to the Cranes. Tell him the radios I got are still working (which, actually, is not a good business model in the electronics industry. Which itself is a sad thing.)

bobo17

folks....please listen
this is personel for me.

I had a problem, i sot help, i was cured.  Nothing untoward happened....I did not have sextual relations....with that horse.......greasy.
i am cured.  I will not be mocked by some dumb ass poster who has probably a worse incident than i had with my shetland pony greasy.  We have acknowleged what happend and moved on.

go to hell if you think you can insult me

bobo

chefist

Quote from: bobo17 on May 11, 2016, 12:06:34 PM
folks....please listen
this is personel for me.

I had a problem, i sot help, i was cured.  Nothing untoward happened....I did not have sextual relations....with that horse.......greasy.
i am cured.  I will not be mocked by some dumb ass poster who has probably a worse incident than i had with my shetland pony greasy.  We have acknowleged what happend and moved on.

bobo

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 09, 2016, 05:23:38 PM
Oh, he's just some guy you used to fucking gush over like a giddy little schoolgirl before he so terribly betrayed you by choosing his family over you. What an asshole!  ;D

I'm impressed by your awesome psychic powers. Did you remote view his bank account or did your spirit guide just tell you what it was?

Where the fuck are you getting this drone shit? I've seen him fly it but that was outside. Are you drunk too, you simpering queerbait?

Yeah, that's right, Art quit his show twice and abandoned us; he had the nerve to get a crazy stalker and lung disease! He deserves to die! Fuck, you really are a worthless piece of garbage, aren't you faggot? If there was a "just God" YOU  would've died long ago, LOL. I hope you burn to death in a fire. I sincerely mean that. I hope it's a slow death, too. The slower the more painful. I hope your family sees it too, so they can suffer as well. I'd like that. Hopefully somebody will tape it too so I can jack to it with furious abandon, as is my wont!  ;D

Hey HOLLOWMAN

2 Questions for your petty ass.

1.  Why the fuck do u use smiley faces in your scummy rants, which I refuse to quote all of for the sake of others?
2.  You got some big ass balls with all of your homophobic references you petty shitbag.  Hmm.  Not a question after all.

Quote from: coaster on May 09, 2016, 07:53:55 AM
i wonder if Art stills lovessss Heather.  haha. You bought, and sold your show for a dime Art. That was her job before. She got old men off. She won bud..I give her credit. She stole an old lonely man off.
Fuck fans, Fuck the show. She says shes rubbing my balls. Have everything....
idiot.

Your posts have really hit bottom or more like your shit has really hit the fan you old geezer.  Still breathing I see.

trostol

Quote from: bobo17 on May 11, 2016, 12:06:34 PM
folks....please listen
this is personel for me.

bobo

WTF is sot? or setual for that case? are you sexting the pony?

WHY??? Do u members acknowledge this twat Bobo???  Are that many of you That Fucked Up or could this many people with tertiary syphillis randomly find each other on some obscure website? What the fuck are the odds!?

Ciardelo

Quote from: CleopatraStratifies on May 11, 2016, 04:51:46 PM
WHY??? Do u members acknowledge this twat Bobo???  Are that many of you That Fucked Up or could this many people with tertiary syphillis randomly find each other on some obscure website? What the fuck are the odds!?
So you must be the social committee chairperson?

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 11, 2016, 04:57:16 PM
So you must be the social committee chairperson?

Hell no.  Just a simple observation smartass.

norland2424

Why are bellgabs non avatar posters always crazy?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: CleopatraStratifies on May 11, 2016, 05:00:10 PM
Hell no.  Just a simple observation smartass.

Coaster re-incarnation ..... ?

effluenza

Quick you better hurry up and Subscribe to Heather because Uncle Artie is putting up the price soon.

73s

Quote from: effluenza on May 11, 2016, 05:55:48 PM
Quick you better hurry up and Subscribe to Heather because Uncle Artie is putting up the price soon.

LOLZ

Roswells, Art

Quote from: effluenza on May 11, 2016, 05:55:48 PM

Geeze, Art. Well I'm glad you have something you like listening to.

trostol

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 11, 2016, 06:07:01 PM
Geeze, Art. Well I'm glad you have something you like listening to.

pretty sure he hasn't listened to a show since he stopped lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: trostol on May 11, 2016, 06:10:17 PM
pretty sure he hasn't listened to a show since he stopped lol

That would certainly explain a lot. I remember before he started MitD he said he doesn't listen to podcasts. I thought that he said it to stem the flow of people asking him to listen to them.

Quote from: norland2424 on May 11, 2016, 05:16:23 PM
Why are bellgabs non avatar posters always crazy?
Ummmm
Is there a punchline !Bitch! ?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: CleopatraStratifies on May 11, 2016, 06:53:30 PM
Ummmm
Is there a punchline !Bitch! ?

Someone's on their period. Nice avatar, by the way.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: CleopatraStratifies on May 11, 2016, 04:51:46 PM
...could this many people with tertiary syphillis randomly find each other on some obscure website?

the bellgabs make up the 3rd largest website on the webs.  get your facts straight before posting here.  neub!!