• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hollow Man

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 09, 2016, 03:40:56 PM
Resident Evil/Biohazard. It was a journal entry from someone slowly going insane from the effects of the T-Virus, which turned him into a zombie. The T-Virus is a bottle of Everclear in this instance.

May 9, 1998

At night, we played poker with Scott the guard, Alias and Steve the researcher.

Steve was very lucky, but I think he was cheating. What a scumbag.

May 10th 1998

Today, a high ranking researcher asked me to take care of a new monster. It looks like a gorilla without any skin. They told me to feed them live food. When I threw in a pig, they were playing with it... tearing off the pig's legs and pulling out the guts before they actually ate it.

May 11th 1998

Around 5 o'clock this morning, Scott came in and woke me up suddenly. He was wearing a protective suit that looks like a space suit. He told me to put one on as well. I heard there was an accident in the basement lab. It's no wonder, those researchers never rest, even at night.

May 12th 1998

I've been wearing this annoying space suit since yesterday, my skin grows musty and feels very itchy. By way of revenge, I didn't feed those dogs today. Now I feel better.

May 13th 1998

I went to the medical room because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. They put a big bandage on my back and the doctor told me I did not need to wear the space suit any more. I guess I can sleep well tonight.

May 14th 1998

When I woke up this morning, I found another blister on my foot. It was annoying and I ended up dragging my foot as I went to the dog's pen. They have been quiet since morning, which is very unusual. I found that some of them had escaped. I'll be in real trouble if the higher-ups find out.

May 15th 1998

Even though I didn't feel well, I decided to go see Nancy. It's my first day off in a long time but I was stopped by the guard on the way out. They say the company has ordered that no one leave the grounds. I can't even make a phone call. What kind of joke is this?!

May 16th 1998

I heard a researcher who tried to escape from this mansion was shot last night. My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arms, a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me?

May 19, 1998

Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Itchy.
        Tasty.

Ah. Now it makes sense, ha. Thanks.

ge30542

has bobo ever won a spelling bee?

bobo17

folks
i am realy thinking of leaving this forum for good.
i am getting no respect that i deserve.
i am a very sucesful business man, worth world class properties all over the world.
i do not need to be belittled by members of some obscure board.  I offered to get a MEETING going for art bell cause i have been a life long friend since childhood.  I wanted to bring togther all Art's friends from over the years (AT MY EXPENSE) and try to convince Art to return to radio and fire heather, BUT  a few smart assed posters had to rooin it for everyone.
i can't tell you how much this anyois me.  Even though i get litterally thousands of inbox messages a day in support, it is no good unless you guys post "publically" for all to see.

This is MY LAST POST  (unless i recieve the respect, admiration, and respect that i deserve.
i will not be mocked, this is it.....its so easy, just so some support or if you wise arsed ignoramasses want to be on your own and try to resolve this situation on your own, just continue the negative responses to my well thought out arguments in favour my MEETING and the positive outcome that i no my brains, ability and respect that Art has for me will be found.

that is it, its up to you all, if this turns out to be my last post, thanks to all the bellgabbers who idolize and worship me in ways that i cannot have time to provide to everyone, i am truly overwhelmed by it all
thanks
bobo

trostol

Quote from: bobo17 on May 09, 2016, 05:45:39 PM
folks
i am a very sucesful business man, worth world class properties all over the world.
i do not need to be belittled by members of some obscure board.  I offered to get a MEETING going for art bell cause i have been a life long friend since childhood.  I wanted to bring togther all Art's friends from over the years (AT MY EXPENSE) and try to convince Art to return to radio and fire heather, BUT  a few smart assed posters had to rooin it for everyone.
i can't tell you how much this anyois me.  Even though i get litterally thousands of inbox messages a day in support, it is no good unless you guys post "publically" for all to see.

This is MY LAST POST  (unless i recieve the respect, admiration, and respect that i deserve.
i will not be mocked, this is it.....its so easy, just so some support or if you wise arsed ignoramasses want to be on your own and try to resolve this situation on your own, just continue the negative responses to my well thought out arguments in favour my MEETING and the positive outcome that i no my brains, ability and respect that Art has for me will be found.

that is it, its up to you all, if this turns out to be my last post, thanks to all the bellgabbers who idolize and worship me in ways that i cannot have time to provide to everyone, i am truly overwhelmed by it all
thanks
bobo

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on May 09, 2016, 05:38:12 PM
Only the one when his horse helped him.

Hollow Man

folks

thanks
bobo

I'm with ya, bobo. You are one of the founders of this once great forum. Nothing can deny you that legacy, NOTHING. Not even almighty MV can deprive you of such stature. I think you should take your horse to the meeting with you. You need all the moral support your equine life partner can provide you. GODSPEED, SIR, GODSPEED!!!!!!

ACE of CLUBS

Hollow Man ........ are you Art Bell ?

If not, your dedication to him is awesome ....
Fanatical ... almost.
And of course, predictable ...

Hollow Man

Hollow Man ........ are you Art Bell ?

Yes.

QuoteIf not, your dedication to him is awesome ....
Fanatical ... almost.
And of course, predictable ...

I'm fanatical?! LOL. And wishing death on the man again and again, post after post, because he quit his goddamn radio show isn't fanatical? Are you fucking kidding me? The man's obsessed. Hell, he hates him AND MV so much that he's actually gone to the trouble of ad blocking so he won't contribute to MV and help the man buy the diapers he so desperately needs. Now that's dedicated. I'm simply balancing the scales, motherfucker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

ACE of CLUBS

As mentioned ...... predictable.

Care to elaborate on your obsession with Art Bell ?
You and Coaster compliment each other in a sad way ....
Thanks for your many worded response ....

Hollow Man

As mentioned ...... predictable.

The only predictable thing here is the hilarious double standard that mongoloid morons like you throw out. Bash Art, good, defend Art, bad. Bash Art, free speech, defend Art, fascist censorship. The fact that you can't even say Art doesn't deserve to die without being called a fanatic proves my point exactly. Not that I give a shit about Bellgab etiquette, mind you; I'm just calling it out. I'll say whatever the flying fuck I damned well please.

QuoteCare to elaborate on your obsession with Art Bell ?

Care to elaborate on why you weren't aborted or drowned at birth?

QuoteYou and Coaster compliment each other in a sad way ....

LOL. Yeah, except I'm actually coherent, dipshit.

QuoteThanks for your many worded response ....

Go fuck your mother.  ;D

Art, simultaneously turned heel and jobber; to the benefit of unknown talent, "Hardcore" Heath Wade...

Hollow Man

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2016, 06:40:02 PM
oh my

Good evening, brig. *Hollow Man smiles, sharpening his bloody axe...*

MikeJ

Quote from: ge30542 on May 09, 2016, 05:38:12 PM

A better question is whether he ever finished the second grade.

Hollow Man

Quote from: MikeJ on May 09, 2016, 07:06:11 PM
A better question is whether he ever finished the second grade.

When you have the love of a good horse, nothing else matters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

PaulAtreides

Quote from: bobo17 on May 09, 2016, 04:25:13 PM
NO, but thanks for asking it is indead a very big compliment.
can we please get back to me and the upcoming MEETING?

I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU NO, TRULY HOW BIG AND IMPORTANT I AM.
I FEEL LIKE I AM BIEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED.
I DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND MY TIME HEAR, TAKING ABUSE.
if this type of repsonse does not stop to my postings, i will have not other
recourse, but to leave the forum for good.

YOU DECIDE

bobo

Considering your spelling and your grammar, I'm guessing the only thing with which you ever have a meeting is your right hand.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bobo17 on May 09, 2016, 04:25:13 PM
NO, but thanks for asking it is indead a very big compliment.
can we please get back to me and the upcoming MEETING?

I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU NO, TRULY HOW BIG AND IMPORTANT I AM.
I FEEL LIKE I AM BIEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

bobo

You spelled granite wrong.

ge30542

folks

thanks
bobo
Successful, ruin, annoys, literally, favor, among other misspellings.
Bagga Douche.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ge30542 on May 09, 2016, 07:38:06 PM
Successful, ruin, annoys, literally, favor, among other misspellings.
Bagga Douche.

He's doing it on porpoise.

ACE of CLUBS

Again ..... another predictable response from the Hollow Man.
Art's 'little man' has answered the challenge ....... complete with obscenities and name calling.
Enlighten us some more 'little man' .........

ge30542

This forum has come to a pitiful end, with this fool Bobo trying to single handedly add pages by posting old shit that is not funny or amusing.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ge30542 on May 09, 2016, 09:06:25 PM
This forum has come to a pitiful end, with this fool Bobo trying to single handedly add pages by posting old shit that is not funny or amusing.

Maybe if we stop responding to his posts he'll go away.

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 09, 2016, 09:28:59 PM
Maybe if we stop responding to his posts he'll go away.

I rather just deport him to  North Korea.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: norland2424 on May 09, 2016, 09:32:31 PM
I rather just deport him to  North Korea.

I'm willing to pay for his horse's therapy. When I told bobo to fuck off, that isn't what I meant.

Hog

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 09, 2016, 03:00:25 PM
Couldn't catch her?! AHAHAHAHAH, that's so funny! Do the one about the refrigerator, I love that one!!!  ;D

OK, one last time, just for you. 

What's the difference between a refrigerator and a blonde?

The fridge doesn't fart when you pull the meat out.

peace
Hog

bobo17

folks.....
i am staying.  I just saw a personal message from Art Bell and it has encouraged me to
continue ....no matter what is said on this board.

i know i have threatened to quit several times, but this is it, i am hear to stay.

thanks art....looking forward to the MEETING

bobo

norland2424

Quote from: bobo17 on May 09, 2016, 09:49:42 PM
folks.....
i am staying.  I just saw a personal message from Art Bell and it has encouraged me to
continue ....no matter what is said on this board.

i know i have threatened to quit several times, but this is it, i am hear to stay.

thanks art....looking forward to the MEETING

bobo

I hope you fall in a tire fire.