• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Faustina

Quote from: akwilly on March 11, 2016, 09:45:06 PM
I listened to a pod cast the other day and they said Arts wife Ramona was a wiccan. I did not know that

Yes, she was.  She talked about it on a Dreamland show with Evelyn Paglini.

akwilly

Quote from: Faustina on March 11, 2016, 09:47:04 PM
Yes, she was.  She talked about it on a Dreamland show with Evelyn Paglini.
interesting. The podcast I listened to was about the West Memphis 3. The last 20 minutes of the show was like they forgot the Mike's were on and I was surprised when I heard Arts name come up.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on March 11, 2016, 09:40:00 PM
He moved to Colorado... Then went Mia...I think he's deep inside Cheyenne mountain...

She's HOTT!!

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on March 11, 2016, 09:56:24 PM
She's HOTT!!

Lol I was waiting for a response like that...

Hog

Arts been off MITD fort  3 full months now.  He should host tonight, if not he risks alienating the few fans that fans that here anymore, and the great number of fans that still lurk here.  Art has issues if he really believes that the few detractors that post here are indeed the majority

peace
Hog

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on March 11, 2016, 10:12:56 PM
Lol I was waiting for a response like that...

Lol, Hey Chefy.   I just had to. I'm soo bad.  :o

littlechris

Quote from: Hog on March 11, 2016, 10:16:11 PM
Arts been off MITD fort  3 full months now.  He should host tonight, if not he risks alienating the few fans that fans that here anymore, and the great number of fans that still lurk here.  Art has issues if he really believes that the few detractors that post here are indeed the majority

peace
Hog

There's gonna be a riot up in this bitch if he don't host the show tonight!

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on March 11, 2016, 10:25:03 PM

Lol bellgab burns tonight?

albrecht

I have already heard that BLM, Obama adherents, illegal aliens, and Moveon.org types are threatening to besiege bellgab, block posters, post in ALL CAPS, and post all kinds of random memes about social justice (and cats) if Art doesn't at least have a segment or call in. And if he talks about Trump, or anything positive aspect to the country, they are going to burn down the servers.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2016, 10:33:41 PM
I have already heard that BLM, Obama adherents, illegal aliens, and Moveon.org types are threatening to besiege bellgab, block posters, post in ALL CAPS, and post all kinds of random memes about social justice (and cats) if Art doesn't at least have a segment or call in. And if he talks about Trump, or anything positive aspect to the country, they are going to burn down the servers.
the Squatty Potty people can not be happy about these threats

trostol

akwilly

If looting takes place on bellgab I lay claim to the dating site banners.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on March 11, 2016, 10:43:59 PM
If looting takes place on bellgab I lay claim to the dating site banners.
Only the arabic one. One was taken by Art and I got managed to get the Ukraine/Russia one before Ed Dames, since Dr.Doom has been banned, apparently.

The odds are low. Very low. Regardless I tuned in for the first time in weeks to see if maybe he comes on. I have nothing better to do tonight, but it'll probably be Noory Jr.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: chefist on March 11, 2016, 10:51:49 PM
Any bets?

I think Art will be on, but not doing solo hosting duties.  More like bantering with Heather, and maybe taking a limited number of calls.

norland2424

in before we all get disappointed  :-\

GravitySucks

Before anybody gets all confused, MV took the posts from the Art Bell thread and the MITD thread and created an Art Bell 031116 thread.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9588.0.html
Praise MV!

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 02:27:04 AM
Before anybody gets all confused, MV took the posts from the Art Bell thread and the MITD thread and created an Art Bell 031116 thread.

Praise MV!

Lord have mercy.

pate

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2016, 06:50:56 PM
glad you're vertical.  were you placed on a ventilator for any period of time after the operation?  my grandmother was a respiratory therapist, and perhaps her greatest fear was winding up on one of those things.

fun fact:  the majority of my grandmother's co-workers in the respiratory department were smokers.

Venticular.

Ish a-beam me, up.

'portents.

excuse me.
\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dvpi6t4PEI
/

Rock-it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hARDXYz2io

Say whaaa?

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 02:27:04 AM

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9588.0.html
Praise MV!

What a control freak.

Tase MV!

pate

I prefer "lightly fraimboise" bqwahtevah that means (dV./bzB)

erhm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguIpRFLM4M

Eye kid, aye keed!

Faustina

What a treat last night was.  The chat thread in my FB group went wild.

I think we all need to start being nicer to Art to encourage him to guest host more often.  It would be great if he could host the show once a week, on a random basis (to confuse the stalker).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Faustina on March 12, 2016, 04:03:57 PM
What a treat last night was.  The chat thread in my FB group went wild.

I think we all need to start being nicer to Art to encourage him to guest host more often.  It would be great if he could host the show once a week, on a random basis (to confuse the stalker).

Hmm. Not as confused as those who think he had one in the first place.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 12, 2016, 04:08:31 PM
Hmm. Not as confused as those who think he had one in the first place.

We all know you were the stalker, pud. Just turn yourself in already!  ;)