• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

coaster

I bet shes one of those people who try to sneak guns into every topic of conversation. I'm all for guns, but some people need to dial it down a notch.

Quote from: coaster on March 07, 2016, 09:15:43 PM
I bet shes one of those people who try to sneak guns into every topic of conversation. I'm all for guns, but some people need to dial it down a notch.

She doesn't strike me as being all that obsessed with guns?

coaster

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 07, 2016, 09:18:08 PM
She doesn't strike me as being all that obsessed with guns?

I figured. Eh.

Quote from: akwilly on March 07, 2016, 09:22:17 PM
that gun makes her look fat

Yeah, she seems to hide behind assault rifles. I wonder if that's like wearing a baggy sweatshirt for gun nuts?

coaster

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 07, 2016, 09:24:02 PM
Yeah, she seems to hide behind assault rifles. I wonder if that's like wearing a baggy sweatshirt for gun nuts?

I don't understand that picture at all. Whats the end game here? Obviously she shouldn't be shooting a gun while looking in the opposite direction. Do gun fanatics fap to this shit? Posing with a gun? people confuse me.

Gruntled

Quote from: coaster on March 07, 2016, 09:31:30 PM
I don't understand that picture at all. Whats the end game here? Obviously she shouldn't be shooting a gun while looking in the opposite direction. Do gun fanatics fap to this shit? Posing with a gun? people confuse me.
For some reason that made me laugh out loud! :)

norland2424

it could be worse lol

ge30542

Quote from: coaster on March 07, 2016, 08:49:14 PM
I remember men on facebook going bonkers over a picture of a completely average looking woman. I don't see  how her looks equate with hosting a radio show anyways. Sure, people want to know what people look like, but drooling and obsessing over something like that is weird.
I think Redacted has a great face for radio.

Value Of Pi

These pictures also make me wonder if she takes the rifle with her all over -- to the bathroom, to bed, poolside, on horseback. Also, does it need to be loaded with live ammo at all times? And what about the high-powered sight, does that stay on or does she change to infra-red or night vision at bedtime?

littlechris

Quote from: ge30542 on March 07, 2016, 09:56:50 PM
I think Redacted has a great face for radio.

She's not ugly or bad looking. Just a normal looking chick.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 07, 2016, 09:06:04 PM
He might be hosting a show this week, but probably not.
I think he mumbled something about a killshot but I could be confusing guests and hosts.  Its hard to to tell the difference these days.

Quote from: norland2424 on March 07, 2016, 09:45:32 PM
it could be worse lol

That's some serious butt clenching. Very tight. Not the butthole tho...

Hog

Quote from: Value Of Pi on March 07, 2016, 10:02:47 PM
These pictures also make me wonder if she takes the rifle with her all over -- to the bathroom, to bed, poolside, on horseback. Also, does it need to be loaded with live ammo at all times? And what about the high-powered sight, does that stay on or does she change to infra-red or night vision at bedtime?
It's tough being a modern American woman.

peace
Hog

littlechris

Quote from: Value Of Pi on March 07, 2016, 10:02:47 PM

I think I'd rather have my girl walk around with a gun at all times, then say a knife?? lol

akwilly

Quote from: littlechris on March 07, 2016, 10:41:04 PM
I think I'd rather have my girl walk around with a gun at all times, then say a knife?? lol
I would rather have mine Run around with some scissors. Just to see what happens.

Hog

Why would you want her to then say "a knife"?

peace
Hog

littlechris

Quote from: Hog on March 07, 2016, 10:44:24 PM
Why would you want her to then say "a knife"?

peace
Hog

You must not be familiar with the name Lorena Bobbitt.

Ban people over 60 from using the internet.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Sandra on March 07, 2016, 10:55:36 PM
Ban people over 60 from using the internet.

Who do you think invented it?  We shouldn't let Canadians use it.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 07, 2016, 11:00:46 PM

Adam invented life but he knew when it was time to die!

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on March 07, 2016, 11:02:28 PM

onan

Quote from: Darth Sandra on March 07, 2016, 11:02:28 PM

But not when to keep his mouth shut.

SnapT

Most of Art's posts these days read like they could've been written years ago by George Noory.  I'm surprised Art hasn't called us rat-eaters yet. As Donald Trump would tweet: "Sad!"

Art's biggest failing in all of this is refusing to embrace FALKIE as the one true savior of MITD.  If Falkie has been the Anointed One instead of mediocre Heather Wade, MITD would be flying high today instead of begging for volunteers to call affiliates.

At least bring Falkie on as a weekend host, or a GUEST, for God's sake!  These snoozefest guests Heather is interviewing night after night are TORTURE. 

Falkie is a modern-day Mel's Hole in the form of a man!  BRING FALKIE TO MITD!

Value Of Pi

Yeah, true, a gun is probably better than some C4 too. Do we get a choice?

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 07, 2016, 11:00:46 PM
Think of all the money the American tax payer would save if uncle Sam didn't have to record every keystroke that every Canadian ever makes and preserve it for the next 5 decades...

At the risk of turning this back to politics, I will say that should be included in certain campaign promises.  A "great wall" to the south and a fire wall to the north...

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on March 07, 2016, 12:21:12 AM
Roflmao. I'm pretty sure WhiteCrow's intentions are good. I'm on his mailing list whenever the hoodies are ready to be sent out. Until he starts asking for pantie sizes, I really wouldn't worry. Right WhiteCrow?...

WhiteCrow ??

If Heather completely fails, will she resort to sending out heavily perfumed letters offering her 3 fans her slightly used perfumed panties for $ 20 @ ?

And since I have been mentioned on this thread, I have 291 unpaid subscribers.
How many PAID ones DOES she have ?

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 08, 2016, 02:30:39 AM
If Heather completely fails, will she resort to sending out heavily perfumed letters offering her 3 fans her slightly used perfumed panties for $ 20 @ ?
She may take to producing youtube videos, posting on BG and telling other to STFU.  Or she may gain a couple of hundred pounds and go on disability.

Video later...