• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: trostol on March 06, 2016, 10:44:24 PM
it does almost seem to be ..in his mind if there is one troll at a forum then the entire site is full of trolls lol

An infestation! 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on March 06, 2016, 10:44:46 PM
I've been listening to "Cats in the Cradle" on a loop, and sobbing for the last hour...  :'(

There, there.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 10:31:08 PM
I'm not buying your schtick.

On another note, those embroidered hoodies seem mighty fine. I have to give you that.

What schtick you speak of?  That I helped Falkie? So he could get his15 minutes of fame.. Or like love the Bellas...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 10:54:40 PM
What shtick you speak of?  That I helped Falkie? So he could get his15 minutes of fame.. Or like love the Bellas...

Yes

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 10:55:56 PM
Yes

My dear .. You don't know me at all.

Falkie is Falkie and you are you. Someday if you need my help, which of course you won't.. I'll be there for you and ALL.

"And in the end"....that's a pretty cool schtick..

https://youtu.be/L7BegrjW9bs

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 11:01:47 PM
My dear .. You don't know me at all.

Falkie is Falkie and you are you. Someday if you need my help, which of course you won't.. I'll be there for you and ALL.

And that's a pretty cool shtick..

I hope I'm wrong.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 11:08:32 PM
I hope I'm wrong.

It's not my way to point out others mistakes.. Bad manners and all.. Hey don't think you signed up for a hoodie.. Oh yeah you were the suspicious one. LOL.. Just PM me your size if want one.. I'll ask for address later..
There are really White Crows. Believe it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 11:15:44 PM
It's not my way to point out others mistakes.. Bad manners and all.. Hey don't think you signed up for a hoodie.. Oh yeah you were the suspicious one. LOL.. Just PM me your size if want one.. I'll ask for address later..
There are really White Crows. Believe it.

Hey i never said i was wrong. I just hope i am. Thanks for the offer. They look like they will be really nice.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 11:20:00 PM
Hey i never said i was wrong. I just hope i am. Thanks for the offer. They look like they will be really nice.

Oh they will be.. trust me.. honor me . PM your size..

Value Of Pi

I'm thinking that maybe we should give Art a few segue ideas for the beginning and end of the show this week -- or whenever, if ever. First, he'll need to reintroduce himself to whoever might be listening. Then, at the end, he'll have to somehow say "Back to our regularly scheduled programming" -- meaning Heather.

I mean, Art is very talented, but he has painted himself into an extremely tough corner. Even if he manages to start and end the show without too much embarrassment, he might want to do another show in the future. And then, he really risks giving anyone listening to Art-Heather-Heather-Heather-Heather-Heather-Heather-Art-Heather-Heather-Heather-Heather-Heather-Heather-Art whiplash. Serious whiplash. He could get, you know, sued.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 11:29:10 PM

Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on March 06, 2016, 11:39:13 PM
*faints*

so its safe to say that your dad doesn't love you anymore  :-\

Wonder why no one from all of Art's devoted fans out there has taken on the job of selling a winner like Heather to radio affiliates yet? What an interesting eight hours a day that would be.

#gettingbettereveryday

Quote from: norland2424 on March 06, 2016, 11:44:11 PM
so its safe to say that your dad doesn't love you anymore  :-\

Why How come he don't he want me, man!

CornyCrow

Quote from: JENX on March 06, 2016, 09:40:04 PM
It's like he comes here to test the water.
wimp.
He does not come here because he wants to talk to his fans, but because he needs to drum up business/interest for Heather's failing show.  He should remind himself, it is HE who left US and not the other way around. 

albrecht

Quote from: Segundus on March 06, 2016, 11:58:30 PM
He does not come here because he wants to talk to his fans, but because he needs to drum up business/interest for Heather's failing show.  He should remind himself, it is HE who left US and not the other way around.
I love Art's stuff. I separate the material from whatever personalities or family life etc, though don't like insults and insinuations and never appreciated some of the old stuff associated with a guy, like Gunderson, or even Cooper, who I also enjoyed listening too. I want him back, even, (maybe better actually) in a "Dreamland-esque" form. He says he has no fiduciary or professional interest in DMDM or MITD but clearly he has personal interest, for whatever reason. Fine. Whatever. It could've been managed better and a more clear business model, staffing, etc from the get-go. And a manager/gatekeeper for tweets, posts, facebook, etc because it is seems so bizarre and not productive. But whatever...still wish Art and his family well and hope he comes back in some form (podcasts even? Drop-in host sometimes?)

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 11:29:10 PM

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 11:38:16 PM
Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

Roflmao. I'm pretty sure WhiteCrow's intentions are good. I'm on his mailing list whenever the hoodies are ready to be sent out. Until he starts asking for pantie sizes, I really wouldn't worry. Right WhiteCrow?...

WhiteCrow ??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on March 07, 2016, 12:21:12 AM
Roflmao. I'm pretty sure WhiteCrow's intentions are good. I'm on his mailing list whenever the hoodies are ready to be sent out. Until he starts asking for pantie sizes, I really wouldn't worry. Right WhiteCrow?...

WhiteCrow ??

Maybe Roswel's size  is... well ..  you know.. Just kidding girl.

I have a staff. They'll attend to all that address and  shipping stuff.

popple

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 06, 2016, 07:37:57 PM
Art you could use a backup host/weekend host, how about Falkie??

I'm triggered & repulsed that you would suggest Falkie over the smooth late night talk radio vocal stylings of Sweet Kathy. The formidable & irreplicable #FreshPrincessOfBellGabAir

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 10:54:40 PM
What schtick you speak of?  That I helped Falkie? So he could get his15 minutes of fame.. Or like love the Bellas...
It's kind of funny... When BH was live and the chat first started, I kept expecting you to "break character" (the new, nice, kind, loving, peaceful one) and go full troll.  I have to admit that I was shocked when it did not happen. 

And here we are... You, a member here without spending time picking corn for probably at least a year, and MV missing those regular donations... ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on March 07, 2016, 01:04:42 AM
It's kind of funny... When BH was live and the chat first started, I kept expecting you to "break character" (the new, nice, kind, loving, peaceful one) and go full troll.  I have to admit that I was shocked when it did not happen. 

And here we are... You a member here without spending time picking corn for probably at least a year, and MV missing those regular donations... ;)

I think the real White Crow was kidnapped by an unholy cabal of Bellahaven listeners back in the day and replaced with a nice guy that knows a good cup of joe when he sees it. The real White Crow now sleeps with the fishes, as it were. Shame, the trolls we have now pale in comparison to him.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: ge30542 on March 06, 2016, 09:02:57 PM
People Speak about "blowing smoke up your butt" as a bad thing.
If you can find someone to blow smoke up your ass, that's a FRIEND!

Maybe he can designate a special line for Radio host stalkers

Hollow Man

Quote from: rekcuf on March 06, 2016, 06:51:35 PM
I'm like COPD; you can't get rid of me...

Quote from: rekcuf on March 06, 2016, 10:10:27 PM
Daddy went out for more eCigs, back in a month...

What, so this is the COPD Truther thread now? Shit... ::)