• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

This board is what you make it, look at what you have made. It has changed. No big deal, I am just saying that the words said here start to not mean much when they are all negative all the time. So many of the good people who were here are gone now, ho hum.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 07:16:28 PM
This board is what you make it, look at what you have made. It has changed. No big deal, I am just saying that the words said here start to not mean much when they are all negative all the time. So many of the good people who were here are gone now, ho hum.

Do you have auto ignore for anything supportive said to you?

Gruntled

Quote from: Daggit on March 06, 2016, 07:12:07 PM
I've never agreed with anything that WC has said but he is right on the money here.

The majority of us do care Art. There is no point fighting with the keyboard warrior trolls who are reveling in the chaos cause by your recent quittening.

It would benefit you to stay away from this toxic mess and it will eventually silent these assholes.

Without you posting here it is the same 7 posters bleating about how bad Heather is but still listening every night.
"The Quittening"
Sorry I couldn't help it. :)

littlechris

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

Lolz. SO TRUE!

Art Bell

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

Not needed, it's built in.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 06, 2016, 07:06:07 PM
Art the best thing that you can do is do what you love and be on the Air/internet. please stop quitting/retiring then coming back then quitting again. People DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU KEEP DOING THAT. Please make up your mind.

D-

I'll break my own rule, since Art is here tonight.
We aren't all  stupid.. We got your point. You don't need to post the same thing hundreds of times..

I think even Mr Bell got your 'point' back in 1998.

Little Chris.. Isn't this the appropriate time for posting the beating the dead horse gif?

Come on mommy's basement dwellers.. Is this all you punks got?  Make Arts' day.. Show some originality.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 07:19:51 PM

Hehe.

I can tell. Some of us aren't lieing when we compliment you but you can bet the critics think of it as a game to see how rude they can be and it doesn't matter whom they're critizing.

This board is what you make it, look at what you have made. It has changed... So many of the good people who were here are gone now, ho hum.

I credit you with that.

Thanks so much.

akwilly

hey Art,  have you considered buying Falkie some glasses? Norry did and look how big his show is now

Art something you posted on FB about doing a show this week ? can you please let us know here if you are doing a show this week ? thanks

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

...Little Chris.. Isn't this the appropriate time for posting the beating the dead horse gif?

I'm sure someone will come along and make a dead art bell getting beaten gif. :(

Ms. C

BUT many of the good people are still here also!  Perhaps, lurking more than not ... It's draining to deal with the keyboard warriors who repeat the same chit over and over ....

You do still have much love and positiveness from many of us!  Please don't turn us on auto-ignore ... And do allow the good words, thoughts and feelings in.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: littlechris on March 06, 2016, 07:28:48 PM
I'm sure someone will come along and make a dead art bell getting beaten gif. :(

Decorum!

MR. Spock

Art, i do really enjoy listening to YOU but you are your own worst enemy. Sometime you just need to have a real producer who lives and works in the same town to act as your firewall. Im not pro heather and Im not against Heather. You just need someone to act as your firewall so dumb people will not make you do dump things back like keep on quitting.

MR. Spock

Art you could use a backup host/weekend host, how about Falkie??

coaster

So Art, will you be hosting a show this week or what?

MR. Spock

Quote from: coaster on March 06, 2016, 07:40:23 PM
So Art, will you be hosting a show this week or what?
I think that he quit again. ???

EarthAlien007

If you come back on the air, the mood around here might improve.
The hell with this stalker. Buy your wife a gun and stop letting this bullshit intimidate you.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 07:31:59 PM
Decorum!

From my Bud LC ..no way .. He is the original "vicious and vaguely lovable".  He's not a basement punk.. He lives in deep dark cave..

Love Little Chris

Art Bell

I have nobody on ignore, I understand it's not all, just most and that is what makes it easy to disregard because to be a decent critic you have to be a little objective, I have come to not expect that here which is ok. Since the opinion seems to be that nobody here (for the most part) cares if I am on air or not, I will not comment on that.

Art

littlechris

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 06, 2016, 07:37:57 PM
Art you could use a backup host/weekend host, how about Falkie??

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 06, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
Me too!  I'm really looking forward to hearing Art again this week.  And it looks like the BellGab whiner trolls can't wait either.  I see they're still here, and have amped up their vitriol in eager anticipation of his return.

As far as I can tell, you have us to thank for Art coming back and bringing us a better show. 

YOU'RE WELCOME.

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on March 06, 2016, 07:42:56 PM

LOL, If Art hires Falkie, that will help him to get a new prius. ;)

JesusJuice

Nope. This board is exactly the same as it has always been. Only instead of trolling Noory now they are have started to troll you. You brought this upon yourself.

You told your fans to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air.  You helped encourage bellgab to call in and harass Hoagland on air. Rossy already confirmed that. Heather herself organized a handful of cucks to harass Noory on air. He had to shut down his phone lines and Heather was quite pleased with herself. Plus she publically wish death upon him.

Those are your fans. You helped to create this atmosphere. Now that a handful people have wised up and stopped kissing your ass suddenly you're booty blasted.

Gruntled

I would respectfully like to know if you Art , will be hosting a show next week too?
I'm a TT and hope to hear you again on MITD- soon.
Thanks.

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 07:41:59 PM
From my Bud LC ..no way .. He is the original "vicious and vaguely lovable".  He's not a basement punk.. He lives in deep dark cave..

Love Little Chris

Haha. I do have a disco light in there now. Soon to also have two glowing green alien heads.

MR. Spock

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 06, 2016, 07:44:45 PM

Nope. This board is exactly the same as it has always been. Only instead of trolling Noory now they are have started to troll you. You brought this upon yourself.

You told your fans to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air.  You helped encourage bellgab to call in and harass Hoagland on air. Rossy already confirmed that. Heather herself organized a handful of cucks to harass Noory on air. He had to shut down his phone lines and Heather was quite pleased with herself. Plus she publically wish death upon him.

Those are your fans. You helped to create this atmosphere. Now that a handful people have wised up and stopped kissing your ass suddenly your booty blasted.
What are you saying that Art Bell is Darth Bell?? Also that Art can give out going but not in coming?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on March 06, 2016, 07:12:07 PM
I've never agreed with anything that WC has said but he is right on the money here.

Never say never!

Love Daggit