• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: munbeam666 on February 28, 2016, 02:32:52 PM

Could you tell me one thing trump has said that is actually 'racist'?

Right now we have "black only" spaces in Universitys which discriminate against whites, we are soon to have "black only dorms" which discriminate against whites- But we are not allowed to have white only anything.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/31/the-reason-why-uconn-decided-to-build-a-dorm-only-for-black-men/

Do you consider that racist? Is Trump proposing 'White Only" anything?

America is comprised of many races, religions and ethnicitys and illegal immigration is bad for all of us. having no borders is bad for all of us. Shipping our jobs to the third world is bad for all of us. The most racist people are calling trump a racist- Trump didnt say 'I'm only deporting illegal mexicans but the illegal Caucasians can stay"

You guys are so hung up on race that when people are begging for race NOT to matter, or to put our nation and families first-we're accused of racism. Its growing tiresome.

David Duke is supporting trump- So what? So are mexicans and blacks. who is supporting hilary? Shall we  define her by her supporters?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 28, 2016, 02:35:47 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/271099-trump-disavows-david-duke

It's just the media trying to build a scandal and create a narrative. They've been trying to do that with Trump for months, and this one caught a little more traction than usual.

This is bullshit.

What Trump actually said was he didn't know who David Duke was.

When they kept budgeting him he said, send me information... iM not going to just condemn people until I know who they are.

Why would Trump know who David Duke is? I'd never heard of him until a few years ago on Jeff Rense.

Virtually NONE of the reporting abut Trump right now is accurate.
Except Adam Currys report today on the No Agenda Show.

He attended the Trump rally in Bentonville, AR. and had some great inside info.

Art, is falling for the oldest trick in the book here.
Maybe he just doesn't realize that RACE is the new gay marriage/abortion.

It's Obamas legacy.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on February 28, 2016, 02:57:44 PM
This is bullshit.

When they kept budgeting him he said, send me information... iM not going to just condemn people until I know who they are.

Why would Trump know who David Duke is? I'd never heard of him until a few years ago on Jeff Rense.

It's Obamas legacy.
I'm a trump guy but theres no way he didnt know who david duke was.

Duke was major news in the 1980s and a US Senator and trump had to have heard of him- His connection to the KKK was a national news frenzy.

That said- Who cares who supports trump. Who do the Black panthers support? the nation of islam (that wants war against white people) etc... its a non event meant to hurt trump.

And is Arts so wishy washy that he will not vote for the best leader because of...reasons- Its about whos going to do the best job. vote for hillary then Art since duke is against her- that'll teach em.

-Heres an Obama/Hillary supporter. In front of hundreds he says "Stalk them...Kill them" (real quote) . Lois farakon (sp?) a major obama supporter- the announcer isnt supporting this and is a cool guy- Its protected speech (and should be) but wheres the news on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr7Q9KzjBKg

Did Obama condemn this? Hillary?

coaster

Trump is a liar? Who knew? Anyone over thirty knows who David Duke is.

stevenotero

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on February 28, 2016, 02:57:44 PM
This is bullshit.

It's Obamas legacy.
Art is either falling for this, or he's running out of things to quit.

I didn't know Trump had a lot of mainstream support, but don't worry Art, Trump won't take away your right's for Filipino child brides.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 28, 2016, 02:40:20 PM
Could you tell me one thing trump has said that is actually 'racist'?

He actually hasn't said anything racist.

People have tried to paint him as racist though.

That is why you never see any "meme" level pictures of him and the racist things he has said, because they don't exist.

Quote from: stevenotero on February 28, 2016, 03:11:12 PM

He's soon to quit being a Trump supporter.

coaster

Read this in an article-
Tapper expressed surprise that Trump professed to be unaware of the KKK, one of America’s best known white supremacist groups, and one Trump has previously discussed. In 2000, for example, Trump called Duke “a bigot, a racist.”
So obviously he knows of David Duke. My guess is Trump doesn't want to alienate his large group of redneck, racist, hillbilly followers. That is half of his supporters.

For a man that has spent decades telling us to not fall for the media spin, he sure falls for the media spin.

What more do Art and the fair weather Trump supporters want? When the reporter brought up the Duke endorsement at a press conference, he disavowed it on the spot and later tweeted about it. Should Trump (or any candidate, for that matter) be tied to anyone he's ever been in a photo with or any yahoo that endorses his campaign? Ridiculous.

albrecht

Quote from: stevenotero on February 28, 2016, 03:11:12 PM
Yeah, the whole thing is pretty ridiculous. Is not like Trump, unlike Obama, sought out the endorsement, friendship, or mentoring of race-based groups or agitators. Look forward to the media constantly using the KKK and Duke stuff against him though. Guilt by non-association.

WOTR

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 28, 2016, 02:40:20 PM
Right now we have "black only" spaces in Universitys which discriminate against whites, we are soon to have "black only dorms" which discriminate against whites- But we are not allowed to have white only anything.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/31/the-reason-why-uconn-decided-to-build-a-dorm-only-for-black-men/
That is funny- and I thank you for posting it.  See if you can spot the disconnect that made me laugh.

The school says that it is “a scholastic initiative to groom, nurture, and train the next generation of leaders to address grand challenges in society..."

“The white portion of the University of Connecticut is probably not ready for it,” Isaac Bloodworth, a puppetry major, said of the criticisms....

Hint: The bolding is mine.

WOTR

I actually feel kind of bad for Art.  It will be difficult (impossible?) to have a normal life or normal interactions.  If he comes here and says anything, people jump on him... Post on FB, and people get concerned about his opinion.

I could say the same thing that Art did, and a grand total of one (two?) posters would care.  I figure that if Art has not already made an sock account, he ought to (if he wants to interact "normally" rather than as "Art Bell.")

As for Trump... who cares?  Not embracing nor rejecting Icke is the most tasteless thing to this point?  Like everything, it will blow over.

Diabhal

Art's a fucking bottler. Of Scottish proportions.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2016, 03:40:13 PM
That is funny- and I thank you for posting it.  See if you can spot the disconnect that made me laugh.

The school says “a scholastic initiative to groom, nurture, and train the next generation of leaders to address grand challenges in society..."

“The white portion of the University of Connecticut is probably not ready for it,” Isaac Bloodworth, a puppetry major, said of the criticisms....

Hint: The bolding is mine.
I  know dude, and then they go on and call the whites who dont support this "racist"- Its fucking madness.

When they kicked all the whites out of the 'safe space' at mizzou and called it a "Black only healing space" or when they told whites they were "taking up colored space" its met with cheers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/11/mizzou-demonstrators-segregate-white-allies-to-form-black-only-healing-space/
Can you imagine saying 'You're taking up white space" and kicking blacks out of ...Anywhere (even a private business) or trying to build a white only dorm? shits getting out of control- And its being totally accepted. whites are being asked now to take 'white privilege" courses such as 'deconstructing white-ness'

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260881/u-michigan-imposes-mandatory-white-privilege-class-daniel-greenfield

I missed the puppet major part though- Holy shit hahahahahahahaha. Reality is almost like a parody these days. It would be sad but its kinda funny.

PKaiser

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 28, 2016, 09:48:05 AM
Never trust a kleptomaniac - they take things literally.

You're right, I'm just a guy who wears his heart in his sleeve and doesn't go around thinking that everyone is trying to be a complete dick every time they say something. I temporarily forgot who I was addressing and where you are from. Won't make that mistake again, trust me. 😀

pate

Okay, I'm trying to ketchup on the latest Art news hear.

Art has joined some questionable Costumed Cargo Cult, they have elected him to the position of assistant Grand Poobah in charge of White Knighting activities and this, his new "hobby-horse" is what is keeping him from the broadcast chair?  Did I read correctly that he is also attempting to expand dues-paying membership by using his social media clout to encourage people interested to attend Gatherings and consider getting on the official member roll?

I do wish I could peek over his shoulder and see what cards he holds in his hand, I get the feeling that he has a Trump card that he is reluctant to play...

Not Sure.

coaster

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2016, 03:46:37 PM
Post on FB, and people get concerned about his opinion.

It's not like Art is alone here. This happens to everyone on facebook, especially those people who have thousands of "friends". Tell a crowd of five thousand people your political views, and they will react. Poor Art..

Value Of Pi

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2016, 05:31:03 AM
I do agree with your observation that the internet changes things. It allows us to withhold information, and "test" various incarnations of who we want to be.  In addition to that, it allows us to lie.  KOK can easily fire up his VPN, register as the "King of Cucumbers" and presto, chango- he is an orthodox Jew who rabidly attacks anybody who denies the holocaust.

The friends who hate Christians... One is quite serious but I guess we knew each other for some time before it all came out.  The other I knew for three years and would listen to her rants without saying anything (I'm positive I had mentioned my beliefs closer to the start of our relationship- she did not remember- so I could be wrong.)  One honestly wishes people dead- the other just hates in general terms...  Neither seems to see in me what they claim to hate about "all Christians."

I suppose the fact that neither had me pegged as Christian says something about how bad I am at it... Also, I should probably try harder to convert the "lost." ;)

Finally, you are right- emotions aren't really my thing (It's funny- I would not remember this if you had said it.)  I suppose this also makes it easier to not care as much what others say.  Instead of necessarily remembering every "nice" or "mean" thing that somebody did, I rely on a "feeling" towards them.  Obviously, there are exceptions.  If you punch me in the face, I may remember you...

Haha. This is a great line, top right corner stuff. Nobody ever forgets this kind of thing.

nbirnes

Good one. I will remember it forever.

Value Of Pi

It took you eleven minutes to come up with this winning line and post it. Eleven. Tell the truth, did you just come up with this on your own or did you take someone else's thing (literally)? There's a lot I haven't heard or read, so that's entirely possible. I'm prepared to admit my ignorance of this line.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Robert on February 27, 2016, 11:37:00 PM
Remember that tool you could insert to prevent your finger from getting sore from dialing?

Oh jeez, now they tell me!

EDIT:
Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2016, 11:53:11 PM
We called them pencils.

Okay, I remember now. How quickly we forget all the little details.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 12:52:55 PM
We discriminate about people, their opinions, looks, and income, all the time. Most of the time, for me, I like talking to anyone. However, the minute someone brings up anti vaccine, jehova witnesses, moon hoaxers, and a few other topics, yeah I shut down the conversation. I guess I could be accused of anti-intellectualism. But I don't have time to spare to discuss some matters. If you want to discuss the topic of the holocaust didn't happen, you're wasting your breath.

Yeah, flat earthers are out too.
So are hollow earthers.  The Earth's center is, definitely, chocolate creme. ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 28, 2016, 01:42:25 PM
+1

Mexico does not control its southern border or its own ports. People crossing our southern border are not just Mexicans. They are illegal aliens. It is not racist to capture and deport all illegal aliens. It is the rule of law.
+ Infinity.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on February 28, 2016, 01:49:04 PM
Dude, your post to Pi, as I read it, was about keeping an open discussion with someone that was a denier of the holocaust. Perhaps, I assumed incorrectly with the direction of Pi's post. At this point I don't care. I am not in this conversation with you to win anything. I was stating I am not going to give a pass to any asshole that says stupid shit. I make that discernment because once someone says something outrageously stupid, my money says they are going to continue saying stupid shit. And I do not have time to come to common ground with someone that isn't on any ground at all.

WOTR

Bwhahaha... Never mind Icke... How come nobody was outraged when Vojislav Seselj called on Serbs in the United States to support would-be Republican candidate Donald Trump for the presidency?  Is it because it was only Muslims who the man murdered?

Here is a man who was waiting on a ruling from the UN on his trial for ethnic cleansing and murder war crimes in Bosnia at the time- and nobody batted an eye. :o  But an endorsement from Icke (who as far as I know, has not tortured, beat or murdered hundreds or thousands of Muslims) is turning people off?

Did Trump ever distance himself from Seselj? 8)

***Yes, it is my understanding that he was OK with Muslims, as long as they were ethnically pure***

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2016, 05:55:08 PM
Bwhahaha... Never mind Icke... How come nobody was outraged when Vojislav Seselj called on Serbs in the United States to support would-be Republican candidate Donald Trump for the presidency?  Is it because it was only Muslims who the man murdered?

Here is a man who was waiting on a ruling from the UN on his trial for ethnic cleansing and murder war crimes in Bosnia at the time- and nobody batted an eye. :o  But an endorsement from Icke (who as far as I know, has not murdered hundreds or thousands) is turning people off?

Did Trump ever distance himself from Seselj? 8)
Yes, and not convicted. Assuming the allegations are true, which haven't been proven in a court of law and presuming The Hague has proper jurisdiction, big assumptions. This crazy guilt by NON-association on Trump is ridiculous- like Trump or not. Trump hasn't sought out or approved of whatever support. But the media will run with this type of stuff due to their political bent. But when Obama has radical ties, and even sought their mentoring or support, crickets- except in talk radio or Faux.