• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: henge0stone on February 22, 2016, 07:41:05 PM
How does this prove anything and how and when have you been proven to be correct that Art lied about the stalker? Art says something that you assume is a lie based on nothing and this somehow proves other things that you said are lies based on nothing? What kinda weird Hoagland logic is this?

Ever since Art tried to distance himself from his original post saying he wasn't going to be on the anymore, he has turned it into a narrative of him coming back hosting the show soon.  He has posted many times about coming back to the air, even joining a bellgab podcast and saying the exact same thing.  He was waiting for the situation to calm down and for him to feel safe to return to the air full time.

Now he is pushing this narrative of how Heather is great and she is going to become a star.  Well, Heather is just Art's show producer who was supposedly only put into hosting the show until Art returns. 

So why, almost into March, is Art pushing "Heather is star" agenda if she is just there until his return, when Heather would just go back to being Art's producer?

Art unequivocally isn't telling the truth.

All Art is doing is using his dwindling influence to promote Heather.

Art has not made any attempts nor any statements regarding his return to the air.

It was all a sham, and Art will never come back to hosting MITD, it's just dangling carrots.  Your best bet is too stop listening(which I have), and cancel your subscription if you only have it going in hopes Art returns.

WOTR

I'm trying to frame a question without sounding rude... And, I fear I'm failing.  I really wonder why bother starting MITD with COPD?  The stalker is unforeseeable, but COPD, generally does not go from mild to debilitating that quickly.  Why do the show in the first place?

I genuinely do wish Art the best and hope that he takes the health he has left and enjoys his time with his wife and daughter doing all of the stuff that makes him happy...

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2016, 07:54:35 PM
I am beginning to worry that I just like to take the less popular side of everything.  People were against Art, I was for him.  Now many of his detractors say that this at least solves the mystery of the stalker and are ready to move on.  Suddenly, I'm left questioning why even bother starting the show?  COPD does not come on suddenly to the point of "good health" to debilitating...

I still believe Art, I do wish him the best, but I am left with more questions now than before (at least before, the stalker was an "unforeseeable" event.)  I've seen COPD, and hope that he takes as much time to enjoy life and his kid as he can while he can still travel and play catch or whatever it is that she enjoys.

There could be a ton of reasons but I can only speculate.

Art had planned on doing this from a couple years back, right? perhaps he hadnt a  clue about the COPD at the time. The network itself and its success was totally contingent on the Art bell name and without Art there was little to no chance to break into terrestrial imho and expand.

-In this scenario Art was helping to get the network going and was going to use his legacy to break into mainstream radio while staring to promote other hosts and shows while having a slow exit strategy to acclimate the stations to the slow change. Something happened (the big ?) that changed things and hastened the exit.

All we have is speculation but honestly this answers alot of the questions I have and explains alot of the shit. I can even...Kinda...Understand the stalker story in this instance but i'm not going to go into the reasons why it could have been an advantageous way to exit.

personally, I think we very close to the truth right now. Not that my opinion means anything except to me but I hold my own opinion in great esteem so thats my story and i'm sticking with it.

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 07:34:52 PM
Just for the record I paid Ross when Richard would not just because I felt so bad about the way it went down and I had no financial interest in Richard at all, none. I did talk him into taking the job
But that's it. Most jobs of this kind start out with somebody having to prove themselves but Ross had long since done that, so I pulled it out of my own pocket, does that help you to get it straight?

Art

Good luck getting affiliates when your name induces fits of laughter after this last retirement. I'm sure if you post that Heather is getting better every day one more time on Facebook their opinion will change.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2016, 08:01:21 PM
Canadian Cat Fight

I just don't like fathers who abandon their children.

laserjock

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 22, 2016, 07:47:04 PM
Any level of higher education requires the ability to communicate effectively through written language.  You dismissing this basic fact only shows how full of shit you are and only underscores your own attempts to prove to people you are someone you are clearly not.

Secondly, how you communicate only shows how immature and inexperienced your narrative is.  You don't write like someone with real world experience.

I am actually not a wingnut.

There are a huge amount of people who don't listen to Foxnews, Rush Limbaugh and other right wing blow hards, yet come to similar conclusions which are not based on influence from these sources, or other right wing media sources.

Like it as much as you might want to derail a topic by making things personal, and attacking the veracity of a man's claimed career, I don't care if you feel the need to demand from me to leave my anonymity to "satisfy" your curiosity about my career and skills. Sorry, let's go with it, I'm just a stupid bum. Ok, great. Well, Trump, AND Art, are still hucksters. And I know someone who knows one of them.

So let's grant you that I am a buffoon and a liar. Trump is still a liar, racist, and crook, and his wife acts like a child Russian hooker and Art's bride is a mail order girl, and I HAVE a Filipina wife. At least my wife is closer in age to me and I didn't rename her because I could not be bothered to admit I've miss pronounced her name before finally meeting her. Yeah, they might love each other, but he can afford a young trophy wife, so can Trump, and they've married women who were children when they started their empires, but I don't stoop to that level.

Sorry Art, I am no longer willing to kiss your ass sir, you lied too many times, you are just a huckster. You built your career on hucksters. So does Trump, so no wonder you support him. Well, as for me, I like Bernard, he doesn't bullshit and talks about "us" and "we" not "I'm so great" and "the blacks, Mexicans, and MOOSSLIMS are to blame".

Shame on you Art, you marry a non white yet support the worst racist in modern politics for POTUS. I bet deep inside your wife, if she dared, would have something to say about that...

munbeam666

Quote from: Kolchak on February 22, 2016, 04:02:59 PM
We interrupt this update for an update on the updates.

"Here is another Update:

On top of the trouble with the Stalker we had out here which was bad enough I am fighting a pretty bad case of C.O.P.D. which
comes from Smoking for all my life until a couple of Years ago and I still fight it. I will try and do some fill in shows but it is a struggle. Tell your children about Smoking and keep telling them.

I want MITD to continue and Heather has sure started to come into her own big time. Having a alternative to C2C I think is really important and she is providing one with your help. Please join the Time Traveler group at: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/
Art"
That is the real reason why he quit. Sorry, Art

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: laserjock on February 22, 2016, 08:02:43 PM
Like it as much as you might want to derail a topic by making things personal, and attacking the veracity of a man's claimed career, I don't care if you feel the need to demand from me to leave my anonymity to "satisfy" your curiosity about my career and skills. Sorry, let's go with it, I'm just a stupid bum. Ok, great. Well, Trump, AND Art, are still hucksters. And I know someone who knows one of them.

So let's grant you that I am a buffoon and a liar. Trump is still a liar, racist, and crook, and his wife acts like a child Russian hooker and Art's bride is a mail order girl, and I HAVE a Filipina wife. At least my wife is closer in age to me and I didn't rename her because I could not be bothered to admit I've miss pronounced her name before finally meeting her. Yeah, they might love each other, but he can afford a young trophy wife, so can Trump, and they've married women who were children when they started their empires, but I don't stoop to that level.

Sorry Art, I am no longer willing to kiss your ass sir, you lied too many times, you are just a huckster. You built your career on hucksters. So does Trump, so no wonder you support him. Well, as for me, I like Bernard, he doesn't bullshit and talks about "us" and "we" not "I'm so great" and "the blacks, Mexicans, and MOOSSLIMS are to blame".

Shame on you Art, you marry a non white yet support the worst racist in modern politics for POTUS. I bet deep inside your wife, if she dared, would have something to say about that...
-You're still a fag.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: munbeam666 on February 22, 2016, 08:04:46 PM
That is the real reason why he quit. Sorry, Art
I know-Now I havta say I kinda feel a little bad about some of this stuff on my end. It all seems to make alot more sense now and its sad.

SciFiAuthor

Just for the record I paid Ross when Richard would not just because I felt so bad about the way it went down and I had no financial interest in Richard at all, none. I did talk him into taking the job
But that's it. Most jobs of this kind start out with somebody having to prove themselves but Ross had long since done that, so I pulled it out of my own pocket, does that help you to get it straight?

Art

Richard Hoagland had no idea what he had.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 08:06:00 PM
I know-Now I havta say I kinda feel a little bad about some of this stuff on my end. It all seems to make alot more sense now and its sad.

It does and doesn't. This latest news raises more questions.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 22, 2016, 08:10:03 PM
Well Sci-Fi, for once i can say that you and I are in total agreement. Please dont let that happen again.

rossy was a find. Hands down.

littlechris

Art
WTF?

I thought Art Bell was banned.

WOTR

Just for the record...

Art
I should read to the end of a thread before posting, I suppose.  Good to see you here.  I still don't understand the decision to start a major new venture if COPD were creeping up on you- but I did enjoy the shows just the same.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 08:01:15 PM
There could be a ton of reasons but I can only speculate.

Art had planned on doing this from a couple years back, right? perhaps he hadnt a  clue about the COPD at the time.
There is that... If I were a real (or a proper "fan" instead of a Bellgabber) I might even suggest that it was because he made a promise when he quit Serius.  However, I'm really not quite sure that listening to a radio show has allowed me to know somebody and judge their motivations.  (And I am cynical by nature.)

henge0stone

Art,

Really sad to hear about your COPD  :( Take care of yourself buddy and don't worry about the shitty 'art bell truthers' who will never be satisfied with anything you say.

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 22, 2016, 08:10:03 PM
I have only listened to one show since... Braaps? :-[

trostol

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 08:12:01 PM
Well Sci-Fi, for once i can say that you and I are in total agreement. Please dont let that happen again.

rossy was a find. Hands down.

:o

i'll be in my bunker

Quote from: laserjock on February 22, 2016, 08:02:43 PM

For a Bernie supporter you sure are anti-women.

Marginalizing Art's spouse as a "mail order girl", and Trump's wife as a "Child Russian Hooker", definitely isn't the kind of dialogue you find people who are voting for Bernie Sanders saying.  I can't understand how someone with such a supposed illustrious education and career of discovery could have such a disconnect between your chosen candidate and what they stand for and you saying such anti-women things.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2016, 08:14:15 PM
I have only listened to one show since... Braaps? :-[

Richard getting a show was a brilliant move on Arts part.  Hoagland's show is weirdly interesting. I thought Hoagland had three shows max in him.  He proved me wrong.

WhiteCrow

Art

Art, I understand that it hurts deeply when a person of integrity is wrongly accused of doing something dishonorable.
With the issue at hand, you acted in a compassionate, altruistic and benevolent manner.

The silent majority here,  Get IT..

The basement dwellers,  enjoy wrestling in the mud. Don't dirty yourself.. All get dirty when wrestling with pigs.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2016, 08:12:36 PM
I should read to the end of a thread before posting, I suppose.  Good to see you here.  I still don't understand the decision to start a major new venture if COPD were creeping up on you- but I did enjoy the shows just the same.
There is that... If I were a real (or a proper "fan" instead of a Bellgabber) I might even suggest that it was because he made a promise when he quite Serius.  However, I'm really not quite sure that listening to a radio show has allowed me to know somebody and judge their motivations.
No but its easier to speculate this way. Outside of a commitment to people and planning (and perhaps even a real desire) there was a monetary incentive here that could have been quite nice and lasted for awhile. There could have been a whole lot we arent privy to and in this case I can see Art wanting to make sure his family is well cared for.

Potentially having a stake in an entire network that was built upon your namesake could be a whole lot more lucrative than some royalties - Especially of the network took hold.

Art can say what he wants but everyone is in it for money, sex and ego.

IDK, its all speculation but it all kinda makes sense to me. I see this through a new lens and at least in my eyes the shit finally makes sense- Its all a matter of opinion though, like everything else.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2016, 08:20:22 PM
To the Cuck Mobile!

I love that "Cuck" is used at such a great frequency.  It's such a perfect word.

laserjock

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 08:05:06 PM
-You're still a fag.

Yup a faggot, a queer, a deviant.

Wouldn't bother me if I was, I've got about 7 friends who are, and they are all some of the best people I've ever known. The premise that it is derogatory is what is derogatory.

Just like how Kennedy said "we're all Berliners" I am a queer. That's fine with me.

Ne-EXT?

Art is a huckster and it feels liberating to tell him it. I've insisted the opposite for so long, but I guess admitting it to myself is half the battle. Art, the best thing you could do for your legacy is to confess and move on, people might even forgive you for it because you are so damned talented and likable. But, you are a huckster promoter, and that's what your career and empire are built upon. At least, even IF I am a bum now, I've done productive things and made a difference in my life before now.

Huckster. Bell and Trump.

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 22, 2016, 08:23:57 PM
I love that "Cuck" is used at such a great frequency.  It's such a perfect word.

It's the word for the people by the people.