• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

phrodo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2016, 04:00:38 AM
Do you still French kiss your mother with that mouth, fuckwit?  Get yourself a course in English language and I'll try and come down to your level. I can't promise though.

Pull your dick outta Vagtards ass and I may think about conversing with you on a level befitting a prep-school graduate.
You may live in England but you have a fuckofalot to learn about how to communicate with those who know the language cunt.

theONE

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:04:51 AM
Poor deJuan .. can't get over the fact dat he is a lowly inbred illegal mexican immigrant. Stop herking off to huor pictures of EMvee an his gurls .. hee doesn car bout you or your seeesters ... so stop heurking off whille tinking bout dem toooo... deJuan you can fantsize bout Beyonce or some black girls ... so don tink bout emBVee... ting bout yoer cosins or beyonce ... or black girls. mvee don need such on hees mine. he got diaperz to tink bout.

who da fuck is that deJuan that you and Bordelo is allways talking about,..
I'm in Mongolia you fuck, near Ulan Bator,..what is this shit with mexican dude
Explain, you twisted worm.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:08:38 AM
Pull your dick outta Vagtards ass and I may think about conversing with you on a level befitting a prep-school graduate.
You may live in England but you have a fuckofalot to learn about how to communicate with those who know the langua ;Dge cunt.

I'll do you a deal; I'll back off SV and you get your tongue and the rest of your head out of Art Bell's arse. Agreed?

phrodo

Quote from: theONE on February 10, 2016, 04:10:17 AM
who da fuck is that deJuan that you and Bordelo is allways talking about,..
I'm in Mongolia you fuck, near Ulan Bator,..what is this shit with mexican dude
Explain, you twisted worm.....

Oh .. so you're Mongolian .. well that explains alot. I gotta type even slower when replying to your mongolian ass. Fuck Mongolians are even worse than Mexicans. At least Mexicans take a break from fucking their donkeys to let them get a drink of water. Mongolians .. umm wellll .. what ? take a break from fucking their Mongolian monkeys??  ;D 

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2016, 04:11:38 AM
I'll do you a deal; I'll back off SV and you get your tongue and the rest of your head out of Art Bell's arse. Agreed?

phrodo , this is best deal of your miserable life,..go for it you twisted worm..... hehe   :P

phrodo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2016, 04:11:38 AM

Nah .. I wouldn't want Vagtard to feel neglected on my account. Fuck away faggot.

theONE

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:14:44 AM
Oh .. so you're Mongolian .. well that explains alot. I gotta type even slower when replying to your mongolian ass. Fuck Mongolians are even worse than Mexicans. At least Mexicans take a break from fucking their donkeys to let them get a drink of water. Mongolians .. umm wellll .. what ? take a break from fucking their Mongolian monkeys??  ;D

we have yaks and reindeer in Mongolia,...you uneducated worm...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:16:00 AM
Nah .. I wouldn't want Vagtard to feel neglected on my account. Fuck away faggot.

It says much. You can't live without the taste of AB on your tongue, eh? It's okay, your among friends, we understand.  But it made you sweat a bit thinking you'd be denied? Having said that, you're in a queue there son, admittedly it's shorter than it was, but still enough for AB never to need to use toilet paper again.

phrodo

Quote from: theONE on February 10, 2016, 04:18:13 AM
we have yaks and reindeer in Mongolia,...you uneducated worm...

Oh .. which do you like fucking most? Yaks or reindeer? For Santa's sake I hope it's yaks.

Fucking yaks ... yep .. sounds about right for deJuan deYak fucker.

Thanks . or Yaks for clearing that up. Yakfucker.

theONE

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:20:49 AM
Oh .. which do you like fucking most? Yaks or reindeer? For Santa's sake I hope it's yaks.

Fucking yaks ... yep .. sounds about right for deJuan deYak fucker.

Thanks . or Yaks for clearing that up. Yakfucker.

profound - Very Profound

btw,
HWS

phrodo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2016, 04:20:34 AM
It says much. You can't live without the taste of AB on your tongue, eh? It's okay, your among friends, we understand.  But it made you sweat a bit thinking you'd be denied? Having said that, you're in a queue there son, admittedly it's shorter than it was, but still enough for AB never to need to use toilet paper again.

FFS you are delusional. Don't worry .. you can get help .. if you really want to.

Have you ever had sex with a woman? Didn't think so. It shows. But it's OK to be gay. Just keep telling yourself that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:24:15 AM
FFS you are delusional. Don't worry .. you can get help .. if you really want to.

Have you ever had sex with a woman? Didn't think so. It shows. But it's OK to be gay. Just keep telling yourself that.

Shhhhh.. Hush. Just hush. Go outside and play.

phrodo

Quote from: theONE on February 10, 2016, 04:22:54 AM
profound - Very Profound

btw,
HWS

Do you like fucking Yaks better than Penguins? You know .. those DARK Beyonce-like Penguins?

I bet you like fucking Yaks .. while thinking of a Dark Penguin dressed like Beyonce fingering a Fidget. LOLOL!!  ;D ;D ;D

Wow...  you are one twisted Mongolian.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:38:15 AM
Do you like fucking Yaks better than Penguins? You know .. those DARK Beyonce-like Penguins?

I bet you like fucking Yaks .. while thinking of a Dark Penguin dressed like Beyonce fingering a Fidget. LOLOL!!  ;D ;D ;D

Wow...  you are one twisted Mongolian fag.
Now you're crossing the line fucker.

I look good dressed up as Beyonce  *snap* x3  so dont be hatin.

phrodo

Aww hell .. I hate it when all the trolls' mommies make them get off their laptops and go to bed.

Well .. maybe someday they will grow up and computers of their own.  ;D

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:46:19 AM
Aww hell .. I hate it when all the trolls' mommies make them get off their laptops and go to bed.

Se, thats exactly what I was saying earlier.

It starts with buying the babies diapers and not making the babies get a job and work for their own shit so they appreciate things.

This is why we cant have nice things.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 04:42:53 AM
Now you're crossing the line fucker.

I look good dressed up as Beyonce  *snap* x3  so dont be hatin.

Oh look .. a troll snuck time from mommy's laptop. She's gonna be pissed if she catches you up this late girl.

Even if you can twerk your big bootie like Beyonce.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:48:33 AM
Oh look .. a troll snuck time from mommy's laptop. She's gonna be pissed if she catches you up this late girl.

Even if you can twerk your big bootie like Beyonce.
Nah, ill slap that ho. She best stay outta da basement if she know what best.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 04:48:31 AM
Se, thats exactly what I was saying earlier.

It starts with buying the babies diapers and not making the babies get a job and work for their own shit so they appreciate things.

This is why we cant have nice things.

FYI = You best CYA when you're around deJuan. He like Yak ass and Penguin ass. Well .. unless you like that .. not judging here..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:46:19 AM

Jesus Christ, you're desperate aren't you? Can't you just go play with your Lego or something?

phrodo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2016, 04:51:57 AM
Jesus Christ, you're desperate aren't you? Can't you just go play with your Lego or something?

Not desperate at all here pudwhacker. Lego my eggo bitch. Vagtard should be awake soon. Go nudge his pudge or slob his knob. .. Whatever you gay limeys do.  ;D

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 04:51:15 AM
FYI = You best CYA when you're around deJuan. He like Yak ass and Penguin ass. Well .. unless you like that .. not judging here..

Alright my stone headed friend, i gtg though. Theres 1's and 0's that need to be slain in a virtual world somewhere far away from this awful place- somewhere where i dont have to be victimized and bullied by the likes of you  :'(

DarKPenguiN

-I guess it was a triple post wtf?

operator error here- Computer noob.

DarKPenguiN

-Double post-
Srry.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 04:59:24 AM

Alright my stone headed friend, i gtg though. Theres 1's and 0's that need to be slain in a virtual world somewhere far away from this awful place- somewhere where i dont have to be victimized and bullied by the likes of you  :'(

Yep .. and I gotta go dump a dark penguin.. or as we call it here in the states .. a huge shit.  8)

onan

Hey yurtone, take a selfie with your yaks, holding a glass of yak milk. Oh yeah hard to do from the wifi in a Burger King.

ponyboysunset

In case anyone else here is interested someone complied a nice website of SIT episodes:
http://sitarchive.com/?p=767

cweb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 10, 2016, 07:09:38 AM
In case anyone else here is interested someone complied a nice website of SIT episodes:
http://sitarchive.com/?p=767
They even post some nice "non-SIT material." Like if you've missed a recent knapp....  ;)

ziznak

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 09, 2016, 09:46:51 PM
I never said I wished anybody dead. But boy there sure a lot of websites that think George Noory Sucks.

Photobucket

some gems out there from jorch's early days as troll fodder