• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

5 bucks says Art quits Gabcast before it starts

Mr. Fidget

I guess calling Art selfish, and just a paid theatrical shill for his advertisers did not win me any bonus points. He sure as blazes can't deny it. And to think, he could have finally after 19 years been "professionally" reasonable...
The "world is his oyster".
Aww... shucks.
::)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Art Bell on January 29, 2016, 05:39:41 PM
If MV asks me mean questions I will start a competing event that will benefit our Trolls.

Art

From what I've heard MV say on podcasts, his heart seems to be in the right place and his mouth seems to be under fairly good control. I know you will respect his position as host and understand if he mixes in some tough questions with the lighter ones. What would you do in his place?

I have suggested the idea, BTW, of alternate-universe Art doing the interview, but I don't know how to contact him. I think someone said on the show years ago that he was a Senator?

Imconfused

Quote from: chefist on January 29, 2016, 05:53:35 PM
If any good Bell Gabber (Ball Gagger) could but together a top 10 list of questions from Art...What would it be?

Please call Gabcast AGAIN. 

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 29, 2016, 06:05:14 PM
From what I've heard MV say on podcasts, his heart seems to be in the right place and his mouth seems to be under fairly good control. I know you will respect his position as host and understand if he mixes in some tough questions with the lighter ones. What would you do in his place?

I have suggested the idea, BTW, of alternate-universe Art doing the interview, but I don't know him to contact him. I think someone said on the show years ago that he was a Senator?

It ended when 'ALT' Art abducted 'regular' Art's cats.

Imconfused

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 29, 2016, 05:56:06 PM

THIS

and thank God....

Quote from: Crash Folly on January 29, 2016, 05:56:06 PM

I'll take that bet. I think this is going to be such a softball ass kissing fest to give Art his credibility back why would he duck it? At the end of the day BellGab needs Art to keep the activity up and Art is hooked on this site. So there will be a few "tough" questions for Art to tee off anyway he wants but by the end everyone will singing kumbaya my lord.

We won't have any more drama until Heather finally snaps which should be soon.

chefist

If I were a soundboard for Art Bell, what would you ask?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 06:13:18 PM
I'll take that bet. I think this is going to be such a softball ass kissing fest to give Art his credibility back why would he duck it? At the end of the day BellGab needs Art to keep the activity up and Art is hooked on this site. So there will be a few "tough" questions for Art to tee off anyway he wants but by the end everyone will singing kumbaya my lord.

We won't have any more drama until Heather finally snaps which should be soon.

VoteQuimby; bellgabs eternal optimist.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: rekcuf on January 29, 2016, 06:10:05 PM
It ended when 'ALT' Art abducted 'regular' Art's cats.

Oh, right right. That was great stuff. A classic. Still laughing.

i don't know  its just a radio show  --i don't see at this point anything or anyone to be MAD or angry at

what happened to being nice   to each other thats the QUESTION we need to ASK    each other   

is being nice  talking nice and respectful that  HARD ?     

if this is our playground       would you want your kids to be treated like this  or treat others  like this   ?

Quote from: rekcuf on January 29, 2016, 06:17:05 PM
VoteQuimby; bellgabs eternal optimist.

I'm all about that hope and change my man.

littlechris

Quote from: ge30542 on January 29, 2016, 03:43:20 PM
What about gynecologists? They usually see the unhealthy and diseased ones.

Lol. Can u imagine being sweet Kathy's gynecologist? The doctors office probably smells like a rotting fish farm when she spreads her sticky thighs.

MV/Liberace!

If MV asks me mean questions I will start a competing event that will benefit our Trolls.

Art

in response, i will shorten my hair.

Quote from: littlechris on January 29, 2016, 06:19:24 PM
Lol. Can u imagine being sweet Kathy's gynecologist? The doctors office probably smells like a rotting fish farm when she spreads her sticky thighs.

For fuck sake. That's almost as nasty as rat piss soaked furniture...

...come to think of it, I think that's the nastiest thing I've read on an internet message board. And I've been around since the internet was just geniuses with IQs of 180+.

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:19:34 PM
in response, i will shorten my hair.
Don't forget the eyelashes, you tease.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 06:21:53 PM
And I've been around since the internet was just geniuses with IQs of 180+.

that rings a bell.  is that a coz quote?

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:23:12 PM

Yes sir! That quote and "YOU COMMIE LOVIN' ...SON OF A BITCH!" are my two favorite BellGab quotes of all time.  ;D

Art

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2016, 06:23:12 PM

To the Coz meme folder I go.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 29, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
To the Coz meme folder I go.

haaahahahaha... i love the fact that i'm living in a universe where this is a folder occupying space on your hard drive. 

permanent turbo mode x4.  enabled.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on January 29, 2016, 05:53:35 PM
If any good Bell Gabber (Ball Gagger) could but together a top 10 list of questions from Art...What would it be?

Why would Art ask me questions?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 06:18:58 PM
I'm all about that hope and change my man.

Hey folks! - bellgab got you down? Well, say no more! Just 4 EASY payments!!! And you too can own, 'The Best Of: Negro Spirituals!' (Vol. 1)

Will Massa Sell Me Tomorrow???

Will Massa Sell Me Tomorrow??? (Remix)

Benjamin Franklin Was Our First Black President

Din Du Niffin!

Oh Lordee, Lordee, Lordee

And many, many others...

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 29, 2016, 06:21:53 PM
And I've been around since the internet was just geniuses with IQs of 180+.

My favorite words ever spoken on Bellgab.

<3 Coz.

inuk2600

Quote from: littlechris on January 29, 2016, 06:19:24 PM

I've never had to plug my nose while reading something. That's a first.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: chefist on January 29, 2016, 06:15:09 PM
If I were a soundboard for Art Bell, what would you ask?
If you were a soundboard for Art, I'd ask:

You mad bro?

Goddamn man, that first negro spiritual on Hoagland's show about Massa Art rivals anything I've heard during Stern's peak as the funniest thing I've experienced through the medium of radio. That whole show with Hollywood Hoags trying to take over DMDN and the pinnacle of /x/'s world class trolls calling in was epic AF.

ItsOver

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 29, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

i don't know  its just a radio show  --i don't see at this point anything or anyone to be MAD or angry at

what happened to being nice   to each other thats the QUESTION we need to ASK    each other   

is being nice  talking nice and respectful that  HARD ?     

if this is our playground       would you want your kids to be treated like this  or treat others  like this   ?
Sir, this IS BellGab not BallGrab.