• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on January 28, 2016, 04:38:38 PM
Let me repeat I am not going into what is currently being done for security but it is a lot, because I am not employing your Brother in Law or whatever does not mean things are not being done.

Art

Withdrawing the $20k reward offer from your facebook page doesn't involve the daily security operations around your home though. Why was it pulled?

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on January 28, 2016, 04:46:30 PM
Who is going Cosmic Bowling tomorrow night. I'm bringing the Magic Mushrooms and Starr is bringing the balls. Want to come along?

sure..why not

CornyCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 04:37:39 PM
I live no where near Texas, so I won't pretend to know what the local laws are, but if you're allowed to leave man-stopping traps all over your yard, I am packing up and moving today.
I would imagine that the law might be different if you have a fence around your property, to prevent stray animals and children from wandering on.

starrmtn001

Who is going Cosmic Bowling tomorrow night. I'm bringing the Magic Mushrooms and Starr is bringing the balls. Want to come along?
I wonder what Gravity is going to bring? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 28, 2016, 04:47:49 PM
is she a bellgabber  ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPx0N_jAa8

She was butt hurt from a previous post. So, that's what Inglorious Bitch really looks like  :o

Jackstar

trostol

Quote from: Art Bell on January 28, 2016, 04:48:26 PM
I think the scariest thing at the moment is the Zika Virus. Brazil a Catholic nation is telling it's people to stop having Babies. Spread through mosquitos or Sex. If I were on air I would be all over it. I always said it would be the small things we need to worry over.

Art

what do you think of Hoaglands assertation that the recent snowstorm was controlled/made by someone?

TigerLily

I think the scariest thing at the moment is the Zika Virus. Brazil a Catholic nation is telling it's people to stop having Babies. Spread through mosquitos or Sex. If I were on air I would be all over it. I always said it would be the small things we need to worry over.

Art
Some of the mothers of some of the people here got bit by the Zika mosquito.

CornyCrow

Let me repeat I am not going into what is currently being done for security but it is a lot, because I am not employing your Brother in Law or whatever does not mean things are not being done.

Art
and, whomever you consulted advised you not to file reports with the cops of these incidents?  That just sounds so strange.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2016, 04:48:40 PM
Once the mushrooms kick in do you really even need the balls and pins anymore? Could probably have a great game without them  ;)
You're right. But we may need a doctor, doctor

Uncle Duke

Art

Glad to hear it.  How does the previously offered reward play into your security efforts?

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on January 28, 2016, 04:49:50 PM
sure..why not
We might need a short bus to haul us all there

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2016, 04:44:15 PM
You miss the whole point. As I mentioned if you are confronted by an intruder, or even someone just trying to make off with your property, in many places (especially TX) you can use force, even deadly force and, pretty much, be ok criminally. (You still could be sued civilly but likely won't go very far.) If people are shooting at you and you engage I think you'll be just fine if you defend yourself in Texas, Nevada, or most places.

I'm not a lawyer but only play one on tv. Haha. Here is some relevant laws in TX for you:

"Sec. 9.44.  USE OF DEVICE TO PROTECT PROPERTY.  The justification afforded by Sections 9.41 and 9.43 applies to the use of a device to protect land or tangible, movable property if:

(1)  the device is not designed to cause, or known by the actor to create a substantial risk of causing, death or serious bodily injury;  and

(2)  use of the device is reasonable under all the circumstances as the actor reasonably believes them to be when he installs the device.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974.  Amended by Acts 1975, 64th Leg., p. 913, ch. 342, Sec. 6, eff. Sept. 1, 1975.  Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994."

"Sec. 9.05.  RECKLESS INJURY OF INNOCENT THIRD PERSON.  Even though an actor is justified under this chapter in threatening or using force or deadly force against another, if in doing so he also recklessly injures or kills an innocent third person, the justification afforded by this chapter is unavailable in a prosecution for the reckless injury or killing of the innocent third person.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974.  Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.

Sec. 9.06.  CIVIL REMEDIES UNAFFECTED.  The fact that conduct is justified under this chapter does not abolish or impair any remedy for the conduct that is available in a civil suit.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974.  Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994."
Sounds like bear traps are perfect then.  They certainly are not known to cause substantial injury or death and definitely wouldn't harm a "third party" in the same way a stray bullet would.

Art

and tonight is a good night  to  sit in    i think   good guest   and yeah  i'm interested in hearing your vibe on it   

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2016, 04:48:40 PM
Once the mushrooms kick in do you really even need the balls and pins anymore? Could probably have a great game without them  ;)
But think of all the fun we could have with the balls and pins, well, at least the pins. ;D

Art Bell

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 28, 2016, 04:49:48 PM
Withdrawing the $20k reward offer from your facebook page doesn't involve the daily security operations around your home though. Why was it pulled?

It is still in effect, I erased a lot of FB messages including that one, doesn't mean the offer is no longer good, it is.

Art

coaster

We had a lot of folks here get that West Nile from mosquitoes,  and now we have zika virus. Mosquitoes are responsible for more deaths than anything else out there. Except for maybe religion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 28, 2016, 04:52:58 PM
You're right. But we may need a doctor, doctor

Oh no, I'm not falling for that one! The doctor on duty would have to have an unaltered mind. I'd rather just have fun too. There's always 911 for emergencies  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on January 28, 2016, 04:51:04 PM

Thanks. You're joining us, right?  We need someone to bring bail money

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on January 28, 2016, 04:55:15 PM
We might need a short bus to haul us all there

we can get SciFi and his tree to drive

man  this is nuts   
The World Health Organization rang a global alarm over the Zika virus on Thursday, saying the disease was “spreading explosively” in the Americas and that as many as four million people could be infected by the end of the year.     
“The level of alarm is extremely high,” Dr. Chan said in a speech in Geneva.

TigerLily

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 28, 2016, 04:55:35 PM
and tonight is a good night  to  sit in    i think   good guest   and yeah  i'm interested in hearing your vibe on it   
From your fingers to Cthulhu's ears tentacles

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on January 28, 2016, 04:55:49 PM
But think of all the fun we could have with the balls and pins, well, at least the pins. ;D

I'm getting a whole different idea of what you're meaning by "balls and pins" now but I think I like it.  ;) ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on January 28, 2016, 04:57:24 PM
Thanks. You're joining us, right?  We need someone to bring bail money

One of you may be allowed to join me and the rest will be sold for chattel. BUST A DEAL--FACE THE WHEEL.

Art Bell

This Zika thing could be a threat to our species. The children born are completly brain damaged for life and it's spreading like wildfire.

Art

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2016, 04:57:15 PM
Oh no, I'm not falling for that one! The doctor on duty would have to have an unaltered mind. I'd rather just have fun too. There's always 911 for emergencies  ;)
Being a witch doctor, I thought you could write us a prescription for the party favors