• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2016, 09:57:49 PM
DP, would it be too much if Art was promised that his balls would be cradled and the gravy swallowed?
;D

ge30542

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 27, 2016, 10:02:21 PM
I feel pretty much the same way.   It's going to take a real pro to interview Art and get answers to tough questions.  The man will be in his element, he knows his way around a microphone.  Not saying hardball questions won't be asked, just don't they can be made to stick in this format.
Bateman is the only gabcaster I've ever heard who would have skills for the task.

GravitySucks

I feel pretty much the same way.   It's going to take a real pro to interview Art and get answers to tough questions.  The man will be in his element, he knows his way around a microphone.  Not saying hardball questions won't be asked, just don't they can be made to stick in this format.

I trust MV to make this a GabCast to remember... As long as he doesn't oversleep.

MV is a pro.

Art Bell

I said I would do it, how you do it is up to you. Sometimes I think this group would argue about the color of the sky and what dark group made it that way and perhaps who lied because it used to be a different color before the Mason's became involved.

Art

trostol

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 10:06:27 PM
I said I would do it, how you do it is up to you. Sometimes I think this group would argue about the color of the sky and what dark group made it that way and perhaps who lied because it used to be a different color before the Mason's became involved.

Art

clearly..the sky is an illusion

Meister_000

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on January 27, 2016, 09:47:34 PM

No-one here is interested in your assessment or opinion of anything.

ge30542

Quote from: trostol on January 27, 2016, 10:07:15 PM
clearly..the sky is an illusion
The sky was prettier before Obama was elected.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: ge30542 on January 27, 2016, 10:08:39 PM
The sky was prettier before Obama was elected.
I think we can all agree on that.

coaster

Art
whats your favorite color?

Meister_000

Art

"Sometimes" ?  :D

Element 115

Art

Art, can't wait to hear you on the Gabcast. Yeah Bateman would be awesome to interview you, but MV rocks too. Don't feed the trolls lol. I think a lot of what's going on here is productive, there are a lot less trolls here now.

ge30542

Quote from: coaster on January 27, 2016, 10:10:15 PM
How many Tee shirts do you own?

trostol

does Art golf? lol

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SnapT on January 27, 2016, 09:41:37 PM
As the person who first suggested Art name his new show MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT, my words should be taken with the weight of a thousand burning alien superstructures.

I am very happy that Art will be appearing on the GabCast... but I must demand that not only MV host the show, but he have a very special CO-HOST: George "Falkie" Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh himself!  This combination of BellGab's two biggest stars will make this edition of the GabCast a true SUPERSHOW.

If my demands are not met, I will be forced to sue MV for $10 million.

Ahh..  that's all good and everything.. but its all been played out already in to many variations.  Now here's an original idea, for the next Gabcast. 

A Gabcast with only  one topic.  And me as the sole host..
Best "This is White Crow" impersonation wins a free Hoodie!

Praise Dave

Art

*colour*  FIFY. The Brit's might have been confused.

ge30542

Anyone else believe that Trump will in fact appear at the debate?

Art

i almost fell out of my seat   
    i was curious  i asked this before did you get to see the new x files ?

Dr. MD MD

Art

Art, if you haven't noticed, many of the people spinning theories, presenting scenarios and asking the tough questions about your life here don't want to actually ask you about any of this on the upcoming Gabcast because they predict you'll just stonewall and not answer. What do you think of this?

starrmtn001

Art
Wonderful!!! ;) ;D

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: coaster on January 27, 2016, 10:10:15 PM
hahahahahaha- I lol'd for real  :)

Dyna-X

Art

True they would, but the real battles would begin if you said your favorite color was blue and they would argue over which shade.  "Well he moved to Pahrump for the blue skies there - this proves my point!!" "Its Air Force Blue" "No, his old car was red - he clearly favors red over blue and is just saying he likes blue!"

Taco Bell

Art

This is true.

Pumped for the show!

Just did 8 sets of squats and 5 sets of dead lifts to pepper my angus.

WhiteCrow

Art

What's your size boy? 
PM me  your "size," for a free "This is White Crow" hoodie.

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Art Bell on January 26, 2016, 11:03:41 PM
Hi everybody, first the fact that I am now here does not represent a lie since when I last left I simply said I was leaving, not quitting Bell Gab but I am sure it will be said anyway.

Second, I fully understand I reacted far to quickly at a moment I had not slept and was under a lot of stress with what was going on and yes because my Wife had enough and told me it had to stop because it was having a very negative effect on Asia. So I said something I could not take back and that is on me.

Next I want to say sorry to the people on this Forum who supported me in the run up to this show with so much, I understand your hearts were broken but I also want to say that mine was as well because I have been a member here for Years and reading many of the things said here hurt me more then you can know. I will sure cop to making a very bad decision at that time but this felt like home to me. Bad decision yes but lie, never. I never lied to you on air or off, never.

I would be glad to answer any reasonable questions but if people just want to trash me and my Family I will not respond to that sort of thing. Perhaps you do not believe this place was that important to me but you would be wrong, I am not sure it is the same place I remember but my memories of it the way it was are warm.

Art

Art posts moments after my cry for help!  My mission is accomplish

SnapT

It's going to take a real pro to interview Art and get answers to tough questions.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on January 27, 2016, 10:17:12 PM
True they would, but the real battles would begin if you said your favorite color was blue and they would argue over with shade.  "Well he moved to Pahrump for the blue skies there - this proves my point!!" "Its Air Force Blue" "No, his old car was red - he clearly favors red over blue and is just saying he likes blue!"

Azure, I am positive it is Azure.

Hello all â€" long time reader, first time poster. Truly, this forum subsists in the milk of human kindness, let me take a quick dip in please! Three points:

1. The crowd that constantly praises Art (let alone Ms. Wade) disturbs me a lot; it is so desperate it almost seems cultish. Granted, Art is one of the best radio talents ever, and IMHO the best in his niche without question (whereas Wade makes my toes curl â€" not in a good way), but can you stop it with all the praise, please? Especially now that he rolls around again after the nth cancellation (regardless of whatever reason), cut out the mindless praise for God’s sake! At least in a real cult there’s some hot twenty-something art students that make the kinky sex worthwhile…the same can’t be said of the FB fandom and blinking supporters of Master Bell.

2. Dr. Jacobs is an awesome guest. Period. Whether or not the wall-eyed short-order chief is a hubrid about to mind control me isn’t the point, he makes for great radio. Haters=Hubrids. Or, possible, Insectaliens.

3. To those writing ‘poems’ and ‘songs’: stop. I come here for the brief wit and nifty vitriol, and sometimes for the sarcasm and repartee. I feel uncomfortable even scrolling through the ‘poems’ and ‘songs’, how can the writers even manage to churn that dross out? Oh, I get it, Nyquil and Slow Gin.

Thanks so much for accepting my $.02, kings among men. And Mr. Bell, your radio is entertainment without parallel. Hope you manage to get to the forthcoming Gabcast without another retirement. God bless all of you, little angels.

Curandero81

Assholes at bellgab,
listen up !
I have been a listener since the 80s and would put to shame anyone regarding Art Bell trivia.
Summary
YOU ALL are PATHETIC !!!
Art has let me down too.
I am 59 and a fan of Art's for over 27 years.
I have sent him letters and emails in the past..NONE ANSWERED
I have no idea about you or Art these days.
BUT,
I THINK I AM OVER ALL OF YOU..INCLUDING BELLGAB AND ART

PRAISE MV
thats the only cult i'm in