• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chronaut on January 16, 2016, 11:47:57 PM
Hey - hey man - can you spare a little methadone?  God bless you.

No, but I have a Godfather's Pizza cup you can shit in.

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on January 16, 2016, 11:49:17 PM
turbo hiv mode? lol

I believe that would be AIDS mode.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MV on January 16, 2016, 11:52:23 PM
No, but I have a Godfather's Pizza cup you can shit in.

Upper right corner material....

Old friends don't threaten lawsuits against other old friends. The new friends over on Facebook will get an education as they're blocked one by one for any opinion that goes against the party line. Sorry Art,  but the last month has been a real eye opener.

littlechris

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 17, 2016, 12:02:29 AM
Old friends don't threaten lawsuits against other old friends. The new friends over on Facebook will get an education as they're blocked one by one for any opinion that goes against the party line. Sorry Art,  but the last month has been a real eye opener.

I agree, but "eye opener" is an under statement. More like an epiphany. There are maybe a handful of Art Bell supporters left here. The rest have wised up. Good riddance.

Chronaut

Quote from: trostol on January 16, 2016, 11:48:16 PM
the first part she said the car was seen driving up and shooting at Art's compound

second i believe she implied the guy by the side of the house ..that art got a good look at him and had a description...

then on the one where Art had to go to the ground..she left out the or firecracker part that Art had said..she just said it was a 22

Yeah she's getting the details mixed up a bit.   As I recall (and I'd have to check to be sure myself at this point), the neighbors heard shots fired then saw a car parked in front of his place before it drove off.  And maybe he did get a description but was told to keep that quiet, hard to say.  And it probably was a .22, given the previous context of shots fired, but they do sound just like a firecracker so it was honest of him to offer, but probably ill-advised when you're trying to get the police to help out.

Thank you for filling in the details; I was dreading the prospect of another open lines show.

trostol

Quote from: Chronaut on January 17, 2016, 12:11:05 AM
Yeah she's getting the details mixed up a bit.   As I recall (and I'd have to check to be sure myself at this point), the neighbors heard shots fired then saw a car parked in front of his place before it drove off.  And maybe he did get a description but was told to keep that quiet, hard to say.  And it probably was a .22, given the previous context of shots fired, but they do sound just like a firecracker so it was honest of him to offer, but probably ill-advised when you're trying to get the police to help out.

Thank you for filling in the details; I was dreading the prospect of another open lines show.

it was...meh..but i am not a fan of open lines for any show any way

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 16, 2016, 11:42:10 PM
Agreed, Duke. I'm truly sorry to say it's a refrain he's repeated so often it no longer has any impact. 

Hope all's well!  Are you listening to our friend up north tonight?

Yep, just talked with the lad. He's rockin' it tonight!

Claudius

God, can Art be anymore melodramatic, "blood and sweat", give me a break, it was a commercial venture which has now gone belly up because of the way you flushed your fans down the toilet.

[Eventually apparently ending up at the cesspool  ;D

nomobjustice

Art is prepared to spare no expense in defense of his honor

Boy the stalker sure won didn't he? If we believe the story two attempts to fuck with Art and boom Art completely self-destructs, destroys his legacy and sets fire to everything he's ever accomplished while revealing who he truly is. If I was the stalker I'd be laughing my balls off right now as Art did all my work for me. It just makes me wonder what did Art do to the stalker to start this Nero'esque journey?

What's interesting to me is all the dirt that's flooded the internet. BellGab has gotten about 1/10th of the dirtiest dirt about this guy which makes Art's bitch move completely ludicrous. The real dirty rumors haven't even reached here yet.

I just don't care anymore. Everyone who's ever achieved anything in the public eye is probably a bad person or has bad elements to their personality. You need to have sociopathic qualities to be anything but a drone in this life. I think what I'm most frustrated about is just how dumb Art comes across. You can be an absolute monster in private. Look at the Clintons. But the fact that this keeps getting worse and worse is just befuddling.

Also Noory has gone from being the anti-Christ of professional broadcasters to being just a terible radio host who's desperate for love in my mind.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 12:19:34 AM
Boy the stalker sure won didn't he?

If it came down to telling my fans that I was hen-pecked into quitting, or tell them a stalker was threatening my family, the stalker would win every time.

norland2424

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 17, 2016, 12:33:47 AM
If it came down to telling my fans that I was hen-pecked into quitting, or tell them a stalker was threatening my family, the stalker would win every time.

or option three, " i am 70 year sold and i need to cut back on hosting". then no one would be bitching

jazmunda

MV giveth and MV taketh away. Praise the fuck out of MV. Can I get an Amen? Hallelujah. 8)

Claudius

Quote from: Emergency Bacon on January 17, 2016, 12:33:47 AM
OR perhaps the most logical option would be to simply say that there are some serious personal matters going on, and that you'll have to take a break until these things are sorted out. You don't give publicity to someone who is crazy and is stalking you.

Claudius

Quote from: jazmunda on January 17, 2016, 12:42:13 AM
MV giveth and MV taketh away. Praise the fuck out of MV. Can I get an Amen? Hallelujah. 8)

Quote from: norland2424 on January 17, 2016, 12:36:07 AM
or option three, " i am 70 year sold and i need to cut back on hosting". then no one would be bitching

Yeah maybe.

Whether the stalker story is true or not, Art can't blame anyone but himself if people don't believe him.  Guy just has too much of a history for quitting and drama.  A lot of us knew the comeback wouldn't last long and it didn't.

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 12:19:34 AM
What's interesting to me is all the dirt that's flooded the internet. BellGab has gotten about 1/10th of the dirtiest dirt about this guy which makes Art's bitch move completely ludicrous. The real dirty rumors haven't even reached here yet.

This is BellGab. We've got standards.

jazmunda

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 17, 2016, 12:55:07 AM

That set of photos are the greatest. The best thing about them is that Noory and Tommy were ring ins.

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 16, 2016, 03:17:14 AM
Dude no offense but you got to work on that troll game. It's sophomoric. You can't say you waste your time on video games and trolling people because it just makes everyone assume you're a morbidly obese socially defective person who doesn't matter and never seen his penis before much less ever gotten laid. It invalidates everything you say afterwards.

Waitaminute.

https://i.imgflip.com/x7dxa.jpg

norland2424

Quote from: jazmunda on January 17, 2016, 01:01:21 AM
That set of photos are the greatest. The best thing about them is that Noory and Tommy were ring ins.

what was the parade for anyway? lol

Uncle Duke

Quote from: norland2424 on January 17, 2016, 12:58:50 AM

That's why God gave us shielded mild detonating cord and linear shaped charge.  Ah, the good old days.....

Jackstar

Quote from: jazmunda on January 17, 2016, 01:01:21 AM
Noory and Tommy were ring ins.

What does this mean?

Your posts are always so cryptic!