• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Chronaut

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 04:33:31 PM
yeah we will just go our own ways and agree to disagree...

Well I still don't know what your point was but sure; live long and prosper trostol.

Element 115

Dafuq? DarKPenguiN is allegedly Art's stalker now?

DesertFox

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 29, 2015, 04:39:22 PM

A classy quote from a classy gentleman--i'll be sure to listen to that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 03:25:35 PM
You have a nice way of putting things  :P
Cheers You rock

Thanks!  I think it's the pipe.  I'm smoking a clone of Einstein's tobacco.  It's almost out and I will shortly return to my usual dreck.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 04:38:48 PM
You're pretty obviously an obsessive nut given how much time and effort you've wasted on shit posting the last few days.
And your a fucking idiot thinking I'm a stalker when as I pointed out, im posting about Art on an Art bell forum and he acted like a bitch and asked his fans to "get my identity" when I wasnt even talking to him about anything and only posted facts from legal documents available in a video I also posted.

How many years have you wasted posted here? Ive got a few weeks total at most.

However, I'll decide whats a waste of time and effort and what isnt.

DesertFox

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:42:08 PM
And your a fucking idiot thinking I'm a stalker when as I pointed out, im posting about Art on an Art bell forum and he acted like a bitch and asked his fans to "get my identity" when I wasnt even talking to him about anything and only posted facts from legal documents available in a video I also posted.

Most likely you are just an annoying troll and bomb thrower loving the attention you are getting.

GravitySucks

Praise MV!

#DiaperDollar$

Freyja

Quote from: Jackstar on December 29, 2015, 04:04:21 PM
As adorable as you may well be, there's nothing productive about being deliberately obtuse--pretending to be, even less so.

Allowing oneself to appear that way is simply crass.

Well thank you Jackstar <batting my very long sensuous eye lashes>  :-*

Crass my ass! I try to be nice...most of the time. I was asking a simple question...do people here think they need to be "protected" by an ignore function and if so why?..they are not able to do this on their own?

Oh my god...posts here have offended the sensitivities of others and the lynch mob is forming and those who can't take it say "oh, thank god for the ignore function"!!!

What is wrong with some of the people here?!?!?

YES, the topic that DP brought up is a very sensitive one...one that brings up a bad time and memories for the Bell family.

I get that some of you feel that doing this was insensitive, inappropriate, maybe even cruel...I get that.

Again, I repeat <sigh> that all this has been public knowledge for a very long time ( 1997). There has been more than a plethora of chat, remarks on the internet since that time in many places...it is NOTHING NEW!!! 

Folks that want nice...stay on the Bella Haven thread, drink coffee and sing Kumbaja...otherwise put the internet on "ignore" and find something else to do that doesn't ruffle your sensibilities.

trostol

Quote from: Chronaut on December 29, 2015, 04:40:10 PM
Well I still don't know what your point was but sure; live long and prosper trostol.

my point in the end is there are douchebags on both sides..his haters and his supporters lol

shell88

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:34:00 PM
Okay- let me get this straight....

I post about Art bell on an Art Bell site. Dont say anything to Art Bell directly UNTIL he flips his shit and sends his fans to "get my identity" and IM THE STALKER?

Jeez... We're grasping now, huh?

“I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.”

SciFiAuthor

I said cyber-stalker, which is completely applicable since you admit that you only come around to fuck with Art Bell when he quits. You've put countless hours into investigating Art's past, and you've spent massive amounts of time here the last few days throwing your shit in his face. I can totally see how Art would find you creepy as fuck.

DesertFox

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 04:46:24 PM
Well thank you Jackstar <batting my very long sensuous eye lashes>  :-*

Crass my ass! I try to be nice...most of the time. I was asking a simple question...do people here think they need to be "protected" by an ignore function and if so why?..they are not able to do this on their own?

Oh my god...posts here have offended the sensitivities of others and the lynch mob is forming and those who can't take it say "oh, thank god for the ignore function"!!!

What is wrong with some of the people here?!?!?

YES, the topic that DP brought up is a very sensitive one...one that brings up a bad time and memories for the Bell family.

I get that some of you feel that doing this was insensitive, inappropriate, maybe even cruel...I get that.

Again, I repeat <sigh> that all this has been public knowledge for a very long time ( 1997). There has been more than a plethora of chat, remarks on the internet since that time in many places...it is NOTHING NEW!!! 

Folks that want nice...stay on the Bella Haven thread, drink coffee and sing Kumbaja...otherwise put the internet on "ignore" and find something else to do that doesn't ruffle your sensibilities.

Silly argument--if someone wants to ignore you, they should have that option...which is why the ignore option is all over the place.  Giving consumers more choice and flexibility is good.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:35:31 PM
Yes. I'm really sorry about that and I'm sorry for your loss.

That was pretty much uncalled for. I mean that sincerely.

so can we take art's family off the table since they are not fair game  they did nothing wrong - so thats what is considered crossing the line  -
please apologize for things said against his family 

art as he has said is fair game  if you wish to continue  which at this point  i feel is unnecessary 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 04:14:55 PM

Not the same in the UK; we have a fantastic terrestrial radio network on the BBC. Regularly drawing in 6-9 million listeners a day on some shows.

Good point. If Americans want to hear some good talk radio, try London's 94.9. The subject matter may not always interest you, but they manage to make it interesting anyway.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 04:47:46 PM
I said cyber-stalker, which is completely applicable since you admit that you only come around to fuck with Art Bell when he quits. You've put countless hours into investigating Art's past, and you've spent massive amounts of time here the last few days throwing your shit in his face. I can totally see how Art would find you creepy as fuck.
Ummm then what about the george Noory stuff?

Cyberstalking is discussing someone at a forum made to discuss them in? Christ man, you're dense. If what ive done is cyberstalking then you all have done this 20 times over to noory.

So where can I discuss any public figure these days if not on a forum made to discuss them on?

I is confused  :o

HumanBeing

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 29, 2015, 04:32:38 PM
Art is his own worst enemy .....
George won without lifting a finger.

George does not have the passion. He just does what he has to do and says what he has to say to get by and collect his pay.
Whatever floats his boat. He is successful. But he really seems like a slimeball  8) ..greasier than a mechanic.

I think if he cared, and put forth the effort and dedication to get better in his craft, he could have shown some improvement by now.
You can't get much worse than he is now. Absolutely terrible drivel, imho.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 04:50:20 PM
so can we take art's family off the table since they are not fair game  they did nothing wrong - so thats what is considered crossing the line  -
please apologize for things said against his family 

art as he has said is fair game  if you wish to continue  which at this point  i feel is unnecessary
I never said anything about his family... Wait, I did say what happened to his son was bullshit and i would pissed if I was the parent or something like that.

I was only showing the simple fact hat Art lied/stretched the truth/whatever according to the video and legal documents contained within. That was all.

I'm sorry its not a pleasant topic. I'm sad that would happen to anyone and I wish no malice towards Arts family at all.

shell88

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

yoego

Quote from: Diabhal on December 29, 2015, 10:58:36 AM
PM me your real name right away, troll. I have been through enough and will not stand for this.
dont make me take this 2 lvl 2!!!1you dont eben have an av!
you think spheniscidaes are fierce
ha!
Grrrr!
/tears off shirt

bellNwhistle

In all seriousness..

1.) What do you really want to have happen?  What is your end game?  Is it merely an apology from Art?

2.) Given what you posted previously - video, documents, whatever else- what kind of reception were you ultimately hoping for? What was the purpose for posting them in the first place? Because "somebody" asked? Do you regret now having done so?

2.) Do you think that Art was possibly bluffing you in his first post? (To my count, and I could be wrong, he's posted 2-3 times- either to or about you- tops).  My take on the first post (and I could be wrong) was not a request to his "minions" to do anything. Clearly MV is paying attention, though.  If there is in fact a criminal matter at issue (cyber bullying spans a great deal), I do think you should be careful of how you tread.

3.) Do you think that you personally could have turned this situation around at any point? If yes, then why didn't you? (From my view point, you haven't).

Feel free to ignore me if you feel so inclined, but I do think you overreacted with his first post to you, and much like we've all been debating about since Art left, overreacting can be the road to a person's downfall.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:52:32 PM
Ummm then what about the george Noory stuff?

Cyberstalking is discussing someone at a forum made to discuss them in? Christ man, you're dense. If what ive done is cyberstalking then you all have done this 20 times over to noory.

So where can I discuss any public figure these days if not on a forum made to discuss them on?

I is confused  :o

Poking fun at GN because he sucks as a host is one thing, its quite another thing entirely to sit around debating the finer points of a past court case involving a family member just so you can take a shot at Art. That looked creepy as fuck and very possibly libelous.

trostol

Quote from: shell88 on December 29, 2015, 04:56:40 PM

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

There is no spoon.

Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

shell88

Time for some fresh air and a game of touch football in the park.  Hey man life happens.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: shell88 on December 29, 2015, 04:56:40 PM
And while you were focused on spoons, the forks ended up in my pockets.

Score 1 for the penguin.  8)

trostol

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 05:00:29 PM
In all seriousness..

1.) What do you really want to have happen?  What is your end game?  Is it merely an apology from Art?

2.) Given what you posted previously - video, documents, whatever else- what kind of reception were you ultimately hoping for? What was the purpose for posting them in the first place? Because "somebody" asked? Do you regret now having done so?

2.) Do you think that Art was possibly bluffing you in his first post? (To my count, and I could be wrong, he's posted 2-3 times- either to or about you- tops).  My take on the first post (and I could be wrong) was not a request to his "minions" to do anything. Clearly MV is paying attention, though.  If there is in fact a criminal matter at issue (cyber bullying spans a great deal), I do think you should be careful of how you tread.

3.) Do you think that you personally could have turned this situation around at any point? If yes, then why didn't you? (From my view point, you haven't).

Feel free to ignore me if you feel so inclined, but I do think you overreacted with his first post to you, and much like we've all been debating about since Art left, overreacting can be the road to a person's downfall.

i like how you count lol just screwing with ya

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 05:00:31 PM
Poking fun at GN because he sucks as a host is one thing, its quite another thing entirely to sit around debating the finer points of a past court case involving a family member just so you can take a shot at Art. That looked creepy as fuck and very possibly libelous.
Then Art needs to take action, amirite?

Enough talk and threats.

His move.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 05:01:49 PM
Then Art needs to take action, amirite?

Enough talk and threats.

His move.
I want Art's attention and will go to any length to get it.

FIFY. Still dripping creepy all over the place guy.