• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 07, 2015, 02:10:55 PM
If you happen to be a Virgo, what does it mean when Venus goes into you?
I think Venus rules Virgo.  Both are virgins.  So, in effect, you're doing yourself.  For the first time?  Only you know that. ;)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 07, 2015, 05:34:11 PM
I think Venus rules Virgo.  Both are virgins.  So, in effect, you're doing yourself.  For the first time?  Only you know that. ;)

:-[

Zenman

I think Amy sounds great and is getting even better.

Still, I think we should wait and see how she pronounces Beyonce and carbon dioxide.

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 07, 2015, 05:34:11 PM
Virginal bladder ejaculations. Film at 11.

TigerLily

Quote from: Zenman on October 07, 2015, 05:12:33 PM
Me too!  :D

I've heard from a reliable source that they prefer to be called Humanoid Crypto-Creatures, Who Happen To Have Big Feet.
Very Species Sensitive of you Zenman

munbeam666

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2015, 03:37:06 PM
That's the problem right there.  Sasquatch American, Mexican American, Italian American.  When the fuck will everyone drop the hyphen and embrace what they are?  Americans.
As much as the world hates us, 'they' are still killing themselves to get here, to that 'shining city upon a hill,' to be one of us.

OH.  I thought this was the politics thread.

Never mind.
How about Hubred-Americans?

PING

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2015, 03:30:26 PM
Never apologize.  It's a sign of weakness.

Gibbs rule #6

PING

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2015, 02:06:27 PM
Is that the box you check for the census?

Government forms list it as 'Hirsute Americans'

Ron Jeremy is an honorary one

phrodo

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 07, 2015, 05:44:27 PM
Virginal bladder ejaculations. Film at 11.

I think I saw a film like that once.. title was something about "squirting".   ???

Rico999

Robert W. Morgan has to be my favorite all-time Bigfoot expert.  He was on the famous "Bugs" show as I recall and a few others on his own.  He had a real authenticity about him -- a real western "old-timer."  Is he still with us?  If so, how about bringing him in for a guest appearance?

indigoo

Kevin Mitnick willl hopefully be a damn good guest tonight...

jazmunda

Quote from: indigoo on October 08, 2015, 04:33:43 AM
Kevin Mitnick willl hopefully be a damn good guest tonight...

I always enjoy the shows where he is on.

jazmunda

New video clip up on the Official Art Bell YouTube Channel.

Art discusses Thermonuclear War with Steven Starr.

https://youtu.be/7eWYGqB7BCQ

Aussie Dave

Hacking (and e-Security) is one if my favourite hobbies and topics so I'm looking forward to this one. If I'm not on the road at the time I may even call in because not enough Aussies call in to the show. ;D

Alaskana

Quote from: Aussie Dave on October 08, 2015, 07:16:27 AM
Hacking (and e-Security) is one if my favourite hobbies and topics so I'm looking forward to this one. If I'm not on the road at the time I may even call in because not enough Aussies call in to the show. ;D

I think Jazzy has you all covered on that count.  ;)

Aussie Dave

Quote from: Alaskana on October 08, 2015, 07:30:03 AM

I was joking of course. The Aussies are well represented. I enjoy Jazzy's call ins.

The show is on at a perfect time for the Aussie audience. Now it's on between 3pm and 6pm. I'm mostly traveling in the car in traffic and it's the perfect companion.

Alaskana

Quote from: Aussie Dave on October 08, 2015, 07:33:15 AM
I was joking of course. The Aussies are well represented. I enjoy Jazzy's call ins.

The show is on at a perfect time for the Aussie audience. Now it's on between 3pm and 6pm. I'm mostly traveling in the car in traffic and it's the perfect companion.

As was I. :D It's great hearing Aussies call in (although where are the New Zealanders??).

b_dubb

Quote from: Alaskana on October 08, 2015, 07:30:03 AM
I'd like to thank jazmunda destroyer of shows for allowing MITD to continue. Btw - when will you be calling in to Coast?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: b_dubb on October 08, 2015, 07:39:36 AM
I'd like to thank jazmunda destroyer of shows for allowing MITD to continue. Btw - when will you be calling in to Coast?

Did you not listen to the Tess Gerritsen show? Jazz called and MITD is still on the air. I think the curse is broken. :) Kidding jazz. Love your calls.

ItsOver

Quote from: b_dubb on October 08, 2015, 07:39:36 AM
"Release the Jaz!"

PING

For any old school pro rasslin' fans, Jim Ross has a great podcast on podcastone.com. The one he did a few weeks ago with Demolition has Bill Eadie (Ax) talks about an NDE he had. Very interesting.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 08, 2015, 04:40:14 AM
I always enjoy the shows where he is on.

Finally, a show Jaz will enjoy.. 

AppealPlay

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 08, 2015, 02:29:13 PM
http://www.talkers.com/2015/10/08/thursday-october-8-2015/

WELL THEN.

Why the hell weren't we notified of this?  I would have sent money!  Come on people, we're slipping at BellGab!

chefist

WELL THEN.

That was amazing! Thanks for posting! I think it may have been organized by Amy and the Twitter group she is in...

TALKERS publisher Michael Harrison states, “In the 25 years that we have been publishing TALKERS, we have never witnessed this type of display of fan loyalty.  It is remarkable and tremendously inspirational for all of us who love radio and have a vested interest in the proliferation of the viability of the FM/AM paradigm.  Thank you Art Bell for continuing to be a trailblazer and to his very special fan base for showing us that people will certainly care if we simply ‘do our jobs’ the way we are supposed to.”  For affiliate information, interested stations should contact  Amy Martin at affiliates@artbell.com.  Art Bell is scheduled to be Michael Harrison’s guest on a forthcoming installment of the international PodcastOne hit, “Up Close and Far Out.”  Stay tuned for details.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Rico999 on October 07, 2015, 09:27:26 PM
Robert W. Morgan has to be my favorite all-time Bigfoot expert.  He was on the famous "Bugs" show as I recall and a few others on his own.  He had a real authenticity about him -- a real western "old-timer."  Is he still with us?  If so, how about bringing him in for a guest appearance?
He is not. I know this from listening to Rollye's show, as she knows damn near everyone in the radio business.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: jazmunda on October 08, 2015, 06:57:33 AM
New video clip up on the Official Art Bell YouTube Channel.

Art discusses Thermonuclear War with Steven Starr.

https://youtu.be/7eWYGqB7BCQ

I love the graphics of the missiles arcing over the earth. Chilling.

nbirnes

WELL THEN.

Just saw this. The article is wonderfully written, and whomever is responsible for getting this in Talkers, writing it, creating that fabulous ad, and then making a campaign to pay for it all ... all the while under BellGab radar? What sorcery is this?

It is so fabulous!

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on October 08, 2015, 02:56:33 PM
Just saw this. The article is wonderfully written, and whomever is responsible for getting this in Talkers, writing it, creating that fabulous ad, and then making a campaign to pay for it all ... all the while under BellGab radar? What sorcery is this?

It is so fabulous!

Yes, very impressive! The fact that the publisher took time to write a paragraph about the effort was very classy and shows the respect Art has in the industry.