• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 03:56:04 AM
Well, have you read how this thread evolved tonight?

You said I disrespected Mr.Bell.  TELL ME HOW I DIRESPECTED THE KING OF LATE NIGHT!!!!

YOU FUCKEN SHIT STIRRER!!!!!!!

area51drone

Yes or no vote folks, is RCH a turn-coat?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 03:56:28 AM
BIG BOY, FOR THE TENTH FUCKEN TIME, what books have you authored???

Answer my question. I don't want to sell you a book. Why are you anti-Art Bell?

area51drone

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 03:57:41 AM
I want to be in the middle of this.  Please.

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 03:57:41 AM

Please quote me where I said anything BAD about Mr.Bell.  I'm waiting, take your time.

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 03:59:55 AM
Please quote me where I said anything BAD about Mr.Bell.  I'm waiting, take your time.

He is refusing to read your posts, I believe.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 03:58:45 AM
I want to be in the middle of this.  Please.

I'm sure you do. Did you make all that shit up about Rowland earlier just to start this or was it actually legit?

area51drone

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 04:00:56 AM
I'm sure you do. Did you make all that shit up about Rowland earlier just to start this or was it actually legit?

MAKE UP shit about Rowland?  I didn't make anything up.  I gave my educated opinion of his work. 

Daggit

Surprise surprise that the two worst things about bell gab are stinking up the Art Bell thread.

MV take out the trash please.

Mild Bill

OK...got another beer...rolled a cigarette...what keyboard kombat have I missed?

Meister_000

Anyone know the average wait-time on the Gabcast downloadable?

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 04:00:56 AM

Scifi, you are looking like a real DUMB ASS right now. Go to bed bud.

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on October 04, 2015, 04:05:13 AM
Surprise surprise that the two worst things about bell gab are stinking up the Art Bell thread.

They stunk it up, I'm just airing it out.

Mild Bill

Quote from: Daggit on October 04, 2015, 04:05:13 AM

What's the matter? Not enough man to take out the trash yourself?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 04:05:56 AM
Scifi, you are looking like a real DUMB ASS right now. Go to bed bud.

You showed your ass tonight Chris in a really bad way, but yeah, it's time for bed. We shall continue later.

Mild Bill

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 04:10:47 AM
You showed your ass tonight Chris in a really bad way, but yeah, it's time for bed. We shall continue later.

Braaps...catch you at Hoagies.

Mild Bill

Quote from: Meister_000 on October 04, 2015, 04:05:29 AM
Anyone know the average wait-time on the Gabcast downloadable?

Hope someone posts it. I'm curious to listen myself.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 04:06:56 AM
They stunk it up, I'm just airing it out.

Do you usually shart to air out places? I think a morbidly obese and mildly retarded fat man is feeling unloved and jealous right about now. Time to go back to that thread boys.

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 04:10:47 AM

You accused me of disrespecting Art Bell but you can't back it up. I'm still waiting for you to show me how I disrespected him. YOU are the one who looks like an ASS. Nobody was talking to you and you decided to jump in and start attacking me.  I'm also still waiting for you to tell me what books you have authored Mr."SciFiAuthor".

SciFiAuthor

Chris, the only reason you are gracing this thread is to disrespect Art Bell and I don't think you know it. Read the fucking thread for tonight and hit the gabcast replay when it goes up and look at Ashcraft's facebook. You are in bad fucking form this evening man. We should not be in conflict. It's sad. This should not have happened.

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 04:22:32 AM
Chris, the only reason you are gracing this thread is to disrespect Art Bell and I don't think you know it. Read the fucking thread for tonight and hit the gabcast replay when it goest up and look at Ashcraft's facebook. You are in bad fucking form this evening man. We should not be in conflict. It's sad. This should not have happened.

You're an IDIOT. You should change your name to SpinDoctor.  You're no author. I'm done with you.

twiki

What a waste of 5 pages or so of a thread dedicated to a great man. Not surprised it was derailed by two guys who dedicate their time trolling a despicable man. I hope MV sees how toxic these two are to this website.

Meister_000

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 04, 2015, 04:15:52 AM
Hope someone posts it. I'm curious to listen myself.

Yup. The only thing I got out of this whole thread tonight is the news-to-me that Lonevoice is actually the real Elvira -- unless I've been dupped!

CrazyMax46

Can someone update me on the last eight hours of this thread? Possibly in BASIC programming form?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 04:24:41 AM
You're an IDIOT. You should change your name to SpinDoctor.  You're no author. I'm done with you.

Man, you're not getting this whole thing quite right. What's up with that?

littlechris

Quote from: twiki on October 04, 2015, 04:24:58 AM
What a waste of 5 pages or so of a thread dedicated to a great man. Not surprised it was derailed by two guys who dedicate their time trolling a despicable man. I hope MV sees how toxic these two are to this website.

Nobody disrespected Art Bell in the last 5 pages. Not sure what thread you are reading.

Quote from: CrazyMax46 on October 04, 2015, 04:27:35 AM
Can someone update me on the last eight hours of this thread? Possibly in BASIC programming form?

Do you mean COBOL?