• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 07:06:02 PM
I hope your rectum is intact.
And then there's this poor fellow from Extraterrestrial 2014
I know it's dark go see the movie made by tasty Canadians.

HumanBeing

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 22, 2015, 07:20:25 PM
His voice sounds super odd in this video.

His voice is a gift that's for sure  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on July 22, 2015, 07:25:16 PM
And then there's this poor fellow from Extraterrestrial 2014
I know it's dark go see the movie made by tasty Canadians.

Wow. The remake of E.T. went dark.

henge0stone

really sorry I'm gonna miss the show. My two day Art break is over, gotta go back to work now. Love Linda but won't be able to hear it till friday. Can't wait for Open Lines Friday!

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on July 22, 2015, 05:38:29 PM
She is a very beautiful lady who, through no fault of her own, has been living on the planet and growing old with the rest of us.

Why would it matter what she looks like tonight? Shouldn't affect her thinking, right?

🌸Bella🌸

If I remember right, she was like a Miss Idaho winner a few years back.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 07:28:31 PM
Wow. The remake of E.T. went dark.

Laughing so hard I choked. Good lord.

MtnCrazed

Quote from: henge0stone on July 22, 2015, 07:42:04 PM
really sorry I'm gonna miss the show. My two day Art break is over, gotta go back to work now. Love Linda but won't be able to hear it till friday. Can't wait for Open Lines Friday!

You can become a time traveler for $5 a month to listen whenever....People here are willing to help you out with a subscription if you can't afford one.

iBelieve

Week 2 or 3 is going to be great-- I don´t mind Moulton-Howe, if the interviewer is on point-- which Art is, so well see.. hope she limits her caffeine during the interview 8)

Xitheron

Can someone PM me the chatroom address too please?

Robert1972

LMH, cool.  Well at least we won't have to listen to Dave play romantic bumper music for her thinking he has a shot, and sitting in his chair drooling on the mic

CornyCrow

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 22, 2015, 05:53:43 PM
Indeed, she is a beautiful lady  :)
And she can rock a hat!

bateman

Quote from: Robert1972 on July 22, 2015, 08:23:35 PM
LMH, cool.  Well at least we won't have to listen to Dave play romantic bumper music for her thinking he has a shot, and sitting in his chair drooling on the mic

Laaaaaaaaaaaady in reeeeeeddddddddd

Robert1972

Quote from: bateman on July 22, 2015, 08:29:34 PM
Laaaaaaaaaaaady in reeeeeeddddddddd
That song was a given when he interviewed her

Queen

I swear i remember david adair telling george when dave first started on coast that art had david on the air for something like 8 or more hours one night.

Anyone varifiy that??

chefist

I'm glad I'm on Pacific Time...listening to Art while falling to sleep is the best! Then, I get to listen to the archives the following morning with coffee! Paranormal/Nerd heaven!

jerry

Quote from: NIN on July 22, 2015, 08:33:43 PM
I swear i remember david adair telling george when dave first started on coast that art had david on the air for something like 8 or more hours one night.

Anyone varifiy that??

I certainly heard him say that, but have never heard a C2C show that long.

Queen

Quote from: jerry on July 22, 2015, 08:39:05 PM
I certainly heard him say that, but have never heard a C2C show that long.

The only show of c2c ive heard that was long was the mellineum show and he wanst on thier

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2015, 08:35:27 PM
I'm glad I'm on Pacific Time...listening to Art while falling to sleep is the best! Then, I get to listen to the archives the following morning with coffee! Paranormal/Nerd heaven!

I find it hard listening to Art in the day. It doesn't have the same...mystique.

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2015, 08:35:27 PM

It's even better when you're at work and don't get anything done during those 3 hours. My mornings have been so busy just prepping to not have to do anything between 2 and 5pm.

Queen

We gained art back on the "radio". But lost him on the forum😔

jazmunda

Quote from: RichardHoaxland on July 22, 2015, 08:42:30 PM
I find it hard listening to Art in the day. It doesn't have the same...mystique.

It does if you close the blinds and turn off the lights.

jazmunda

Quote from: NIN on July 22, 2015, 08:44:27 PM
We gained art back on the "radio". But lost him on the forum😔

Wherefore Art thou.  :'(

Art_s Farts

Quote from: RichardHoaxland on July 22, 2015, 08:42:30 PM

Agreed. I don't even listen to the old streams until the sun goes down.

Ewwww, was Noory pitching woo to LMH? what a douche.

Queen

V P rocks especially with alice

Now here my prize the black widow isnt she lovely

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 08:42:46 PM
It's even better when you're at work and don't get anything done during those 3 hours. My mornings have been so busy just prepping to not have to do anything between 2 and 5pm.

That is actually pretty cool...the best afternoon show ever! I've been listening to the parts that I missed after I fall asleep in my office...the people who come in are always surprised when they hear paranormal topics being discussed....

Queen

MV

WHERE U AT??

I MISS UR SOFT GENTAL HANDS

😓

SaucyRossy

Quote from: NIN on July 22, 2015, 08:50:22 PM
MV

WHERE U AT??

I MISS UR SOFT GENTAL HANDS

😓