• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 14, 2015, 12:11:14 AM
It's actually a direct quote of Art. I shat myself laughing when he said it a few months back.
Now I'm laughing.

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on July 14, 2015, 12:10:18 AM
Yeah can you believe that?  Whatever one thinks about Hoagie, that's just not right.  You string the guy along for years w/o making good on your bet, then just brush him aside when he seems inconvenient, try to wipe him from collective history as if he never existed, and casually appoint a new science advisor and "friend".  Major scorpion army code-of-conduct failure there.

The whole thing could have been kept behind the scenes.  All Hoagland was asking for was an extra hour, Dave could have just explained why they can't do that, since he's such a nice guy.  But, no, he, an alleged grown man told another grown man to "drop it and go pout in the corner".  That didn't have to happen on the air.  Poor form, but what do I know. 

Zenman

6 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Hosts: nbirnes & RoseGirl

Possible Topics Include:
   THE BLITZ
   FUNYUN NEWS
   BIG NEWS TOMORROW - Rumor & Speculation
   Art's AMA on Reddit is ON!  (Tomorrow Tuesday 3:30PM Kalifornika Time)
   Hoagland Flyby (5AM ET this morning, I believe)
   And more...!

Plus: CALL-INS: Gabbers, Gabblings & Civilians are all
Welcome to Call the Bella Line at: 215 488-7374
**Any Callers With Reddit Expertise Will Be Fast-Tracked Thru!
    (Just let us know on chat that your calling in)

Come chat with the "Funyuns"!

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 14, 2015, 12:21:45 AM

The whole thing could have been kept behind the scenes.  All Hoagland was asking for was an extra hour, Dave could have just explained why they can't do that, since he's such a nice guy.  But, no, he, an alleged grown man told another grown man to "drop it and go pout in the corner".  That didn't have to happen on the air.  Poor form, but what do I know.
Sounds like a last-ditch effort to keep the control which is now slipping rapidly from his desperate grip.

Graham hancock posted a facebook message about art's new show. loreena mckennitt tweeted about the show. So thats good news.

Zenman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 14, 2015, 12:43:09 AM
Graham hancock posted a facebook message about art's new show. loreena mckennitt tweeted about the show. So thats good news.

Loreena McKennitt rocks!  (Actually, she jiggs, I guess.)

Jackstar

I don't think George was ever going to set RCH to host Coast to Coast AM under any circumstances whatsoever.

jazmunda

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2015, 12:58:23 AM
I don't think George was ever going to set RCH to host Coast to Coast AM under any circumstances whatsoever.

I agree but I don't think he calls all the shots either.

Heather Wade

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 14, 2015, 12:43:09 AM

Link to Loreena's tweet about Art?  I can't find it on her profile.

Quote from: zeebo on July 14, 2015, 12:10:18 AM
Yeah can you believe that?  Whatever one thinks about Hoagie, that's just not right.  You string the guy along for years w/o making good on your bet, then just brush him aside when he seems inconvenient, try to wipe him from collective history as if he never existed, and casually appoint a new science advisor and "friend".  Major scorpion army code-of-conduct failure there.

And yet...

Juan Cena

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 14, 2015, 01:03:12 AM

We need to get Art to have the Numbers Lady on just to make Dave's mind melt.

Sabu2K

Will this show be archived?? They intro'd it as "Other Side of Midnight"..soooooooo…archive it please..i have work at 6am..gonna miss most of it.

Morgus

Listening to Hoagland's "Other Side of Midnight" Pluto Special tonight, during the breaks they are playing a new audio promo for Art Bell's "Midnight in the Desert" thats cool with old audio clips. :)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Morgus on July 14, 2015, 03:33:43 AM
Listening to Hoagland's "Other Side of Midnight" Pluto Special tonight, during the breaks they are playing a new audio promo for Art Bell's "Midnight in the Desert" thats cool with old audio clips. :)
Hey doc, where are u hearing RCH? I went to the dmn and see Hoagies show only for 20 July?
Anyone have a link?
Thx

Herakles

Listening to it now. They have not updated the list on the right side of the page on the Dark Matter page, so it is a bit confusing! But basically, click on the play button under the Dark Matter Digital Network logo, or the link for the Pop Up Player underneath, and you will hear the show LIVE. http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

zeebo

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 14, 2015, 03:44:31 AM
Hey doc, where are u hearing RCH? I went to the dmn and see Hoagies show only for 20 July?
Anyone have a link?
Thx

I'm hearing it right on the DMRN homepage, streaming now.  I'm confused though, don't know why this is on now, since the fly-by is not till Tues. morn. and we won't get any pics till later much later in the day.  So anyway they just seem to be talking some kind of metaphysics/philosophy or such in the meantime. 

phrodo

There's a motley crew of sleep deprived .. or just regularly depraved -- in the ufoship chat room for the RCH flyby night show. Just FYI.

Herakles

Zeebo I think there will be some NASA conference for updates during the live broadcast later in the show, at least that is what I thought they said near the beginning of the show when they were talking to their guy at NASA, so hopefully we will get some interesting info later in the show.

Jocko Johnson

Thx Herakles I got it...appreciate it.

BellBoy

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 14, 2015, 02:26:48 AM

We need to get Art to have the Numbers Lady on just to make Dave's mind melt.

No! Dear God, please no!

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 14, 2015, 01:03:12 AM

My mistake is was Crystal Gale.

https://twitter.com/thecrystalgayle

Jackstar

I would prefer a Numbers Guy. I want to hear women call in and fall all over themselves to talk to him.

... what, just me? NOT A CHANCE

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 14, 2015, 12:01:35 AM

What I did with Cosby's millions still can't be proved.
I'd guess there's a huge house somewhere filled with seriously badass guitars and amps. And e-cigs.  But that's just a guess.

cweb

Sounds like they're carrying the NASA conference for now. Was listening to RCH earlier and thought he did pretty good as host. It's hard to fill all that time.

Damn, that AAC sounds nice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 13, 2015, 10:42:28 PM
MV! How the heck is it going mang?

Hey buddy. I'm squeaking by, so that's good. Hope you're swell.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: someguy on July 14, 2015, 12:10:09 AM
anyone taking bets on how long the show will last this time?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 14, 2015, 12:21:45 AM

Wasn't Hoagland the one who chose to talk about it on air? Sounded to me like Noory was trying to get him to shut the hell up.

jazmunda

Listen to The GabCast LIVE tonight (Tuesday) at 6pm PST/9pm EST.

Listen LIVE and chat at http://ufoship.com/chat

Call the show: 623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype call: The.GabCast

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Wilderness

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 13, 2015, 10:24:47 PM
Picking up the Toronto affiliate is HUGE!  ;D

Humble and Fred used to occupy the 12 to 2am time slot - but they've been cancelled in the past few days so this appears to confirm the programming changes.

( fun podcast by the way - www.humbleandfred.com )