• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

BLITZ!

PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE TO TRUCKER SITES, PARANORMAL, CONSPIRACY, RADIO, POLITICAL, CHAT SITES, ALL.

ATTENTION ART BELL FANS! Wanna Take a Ride? Art is returning to broadcasting his famous nightly paranormal talk show,
starting July 20th. The new show entitled “Midnight in the Desert” will be LIVE from 9PM-Midnight Pacific, Midnight-3AM
Eastern and will be streaming out FREE over the Internet at http://www.artbell.com bringing you the same great topics, same
great music, Monday thru Friday.
You can also listen to Art Bell on your smartphone or tablet using the great TuneIn Radio app. Download the FREE TuneIn
Radio app and search for and follow the "Dark Matter Digital Network.” The new home for Art Bell.
If you can’t stay up to listen LIVE for FREE, you can become a Time Traveler and listen the next day or weekend. Go to
ArtBell.com, click on the "Join the Time Travelers" link, and subscribe for a low price of only $5 a month to access the past
shows.
New show name, New digital station, same great Art Bell! Check out ArtBell.com and join us for the best in overnight talk radio.
Please SHARE the good news to all your followers. #ArtBell.com

Art Bell

I know July 4th is not the best day for this but I could not ignore the symbolic feel of it for me. I am FREE!

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 04, 2015, 01:53:14 PM
I know July 4th is not the best day for this but I could not ignore the symbolic feel of it for me. I am FREE!

Art
God Bless America! FREEDOM! I think it's an appropriate day Art!

WildCard

Quote from: Art Bell on July 04, 2015, 01:51:54 PM
BLITZ!

PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE TO TRUCKER SITES, PARANORMAL, CONSPIRACY, RADIO, POLITICAL, CHAT SITES, ALL.

ATTENTION ART BELL FANS! Wanna Take a Ride? Art is returning to broadcasting his famous nightly paranormal talk show,
starting July 20th. The new show entitled “Midnight in the Desert” will be LIVE from 9PM-Midnight Pacific, Midnight-3AM
Eastern and will be streaming out FREE over the Internet at http://www.ArtBell.com bringing you the same great topics, same
great music, Monday thru Friday.
You can also listen to Art Bell on your smartphone or tablet using the great TuneIn Radio app. Download the FREE TuneIn
Radio app and search for and follow the "Dark Matter Digital Network.” The new home for Art Bell.
If you can’t stay up to listen LIVE for FREE, you can become a Time Traveler and listen the next day or weekend. Go to
ArtBell.com, click on the "Join the Time Travelers" link, and subscribe for a low price of only $5 a month to access the past
shows.
New show name, New digital station, same great Art Bell! Check out ArtBell.com and join us for the best in overnight talk radio.
Please SHARE the good news to all your followers. #ArtBell.com

Hell yeah! I'm cross-posting this to the Blitz thread. (If nobody beats me to it.)

Diabhal

Thought you guys might be interested in this:

BLITZ![/size]                      PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE TO TRUCKER SITES, PARANORMAL, CONSPIRACY, RADIO, POLITICAL, CHAT SITES, ALL.ATTENTION ART BELL FANS! Wanna Take a Ride? Art is returning to broadcasting his famous nightly paranormal talk show,starting July 20th. The new show entitled “Midnight in the Desert” will be LIVE from 9PM-Midnight Pacific, Midnight-3AMEastern and will be streaming out FREE over the Internet at http://www.ArtBell.com bringing you the same great topics, samegreat music, Monday thru Friday.You can also listen to Art Bell on your smartphone or tablet using the great TuneIn Radio app. Download the FREE TuneInRadio app and search for and follow the "Dark Matter Digital Network.” The new home for Art Bell.If you can’t stay up to listen LIVE for FREE, you can become a Time Traveler and listen the next day or weekend. Go toArtBell.com, click on the "Join the Time Travelers" link, and subscribe for a low price of only $5 a month to access the pastshows.New show name, New digital station, same great Art Bell! Check out ArtBell.com and join us for the best in overnight talk radio.Please SHARE the good news to all your followers. #ArtBell.com

ge30542

I know July 4th is not the best day for this but I could not ignore the symbolic feel of it for me. I am FREE.
Art
Mr. Bell,
Any day we can celebrate your return is the best day.  Glad you're free.
Now,.....go do that vodoo that you do so well.

Jocko Johnson

Art, does the NC expire today!!?

maren

Just posted a Happy Fourth to JC on his Facebook page

chefist

Quote from: maren on July 04, 2015, 02:19:49 PM
hahaha! JUSTICE! Good one!

maren

Quote from: chefist on July 04, 2015, 02:27:43 PM
hahaha! JUSTICE! Good one!

His response:

Jc Webster[/b] THAT IS FRITGNIN VERT FRITNIN
Like ·

serenity

Art

Welcome back old friend, welcome back. Have a great Fourth

NXOEED

Quote from: maren on July 04, 2015, 02:30:37 PM

His response:

Jc Webster THAT IS FRITGNIN VERT FRITNIN
Like ·

hahahaha

nbirnes

Art

Best post, ever. Can't wait 'till you're free to broadcast, too.

Quote from: maren on July 04, 2015, 02:30:37 PM

His response:

Jc Webster[/b] THAT IS FRITGNIN VERT FRITNIN
Like ·

JC is frightened. The Blitz has begun.

serenity

Quote from: nbirnes on July 04, 2015, 02:54:58 PM
Best post, ever. Can't wait 'till you're free to broadcast, too.

Wont be long now.

aldousburbank

Art
http://youtu.be/YIrBX7Fc2BU

wr250

Art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRD_gIoVOmY

gabrielle

Time for a Tea party!

Heather Wade

Quote from: maren on July 04, 2015, 02:19:49 PM

Ha haa, love it.

BobGrau

Art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnbsepGSqUM

sorefinger

Quote from: Art Bell on July 04, 2015, 01:51:54 PM
BLITZ!

Suggestion: Add emphasis to the fact that the show is broadcast FREE!  Also, the show is a first in that it's not free terrestrial radio but, instead, FREE internet, live streaming!  Some may get the impression that the broadcast costs $5 per month.

jerry

Art

http://youtu.be/ZvX3M9DW8nE

Zenman

BLITZ! BLITZ!

Well, I just opened up my first Twitter and Facebook accounts in honor of the BLITZ! I am now blitzing the entire Internet with MITD info and the Time Traveler link. I shall also spam all my email and forum contacts. Katy Perry already visited my Twitter account. Maybe she'll become a Time Traveler!

BLITZ! BLITZ!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Zenman on July 04, 2015, 05:06:42 PM
BLITZ!   Alright!

Well, I just opened up my first Twitter and Facebook accounts in honor of the BLITZ! I am now blitzing the entire Internet with MITD info and the Time Traveler link. Katy Perry already visited my Twitter account. Maybe she'll become a Time Traveler!

BLITZ! BLITZ!

Cool Zenman! I'm @RealRedacted  We need to get onto some trucker forums/ chats to spread the word too.  Have fun with it!

Zenman

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 04, 2015, 05:08:33 PM

Cool Zenman! I'm @RealRedacted  We need to get onto some trucker forums/ chats to spread the word too.  Have fun with it!

I think I'm @Zenman141, and Zenman Here, on FB. Still getting the hang of those things. Got myself locked out a couple of times already somehow, lol. BLITZ!

Jocko Johnson

For all the football fans out there, 7-20-7-20-Omaha-Omaha-hut-hut..B L I T Z!!!

Heather Wade

Quote from: NXOEED on July 04, 2015, 11:20:34 AM

Happy Blitz Day.

Yes, it is.  Thanks a million for all you have done, and plan to do NXOEED.

NXOEED

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 04, 2015, 07:59:02 PM

Yes, it is.  Thanks a million for all you have done, and plan to do NXOEED.

Thank you as well.