• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 03, 2015, 11:36:05 PM

^^^^^ Good God, I love this place...    Thank You MV!  Send that boy a few bucks, for providing us ringside seats.

How will I ever get to work on time after July 20th. With Art and then Hoagie's after show. After Art Hoagie's the next most entertaining guy on radio. Fabulous line up! Hope Art and Richard will mix it up on each other's shows too. Well worth the price of a month subscription to both shows, even if that only happens once a month.

Hey WC, welcome back!

Hmm.. How do we know it's really you tho. Your post does seem a bit uncharacteristically upbeat, I have to say.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: sydtron on July 03, 2015, 11:38:13 PM

NICE!!!  Hoagland is now a verb!!!!      " Goddamnit Bill, you sure Hoagland that Finklestein account this week. The top brass are having a shit fit!"

He is a verb with multiple meanings! I Hoagland my hair in the mornings as well as Hoagland ambiguous space pictures.

phrodo

Quote from: Blowtorch on July 03, 2015, 10:31:45 PM
Concerning the photo of Art that Jimmy retweeted...

I've attached the real photo in this post, but in case that doesn't work, the photo is linked Time.com profile piece on Art below.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2151794,00.html

One can only wonder how Time photographer Ian Allen would react to knowing Jurch is using and has altered his credited photograph for Jurch's own devious purposes??

Does anyone care to send them a direct link to Jurch's bastardization of Mr. Allen's photograph of Art .. or send me the link and I will ... muahahahahaha!!  ;D

WhiteCrow

With all the excitement building with blitz, thought I'd do my part and make a video about the lady of mystery,... Ms Redacted. Not much yet but can add more later, it my first video, what you think.?
I know it's not Jaz quality, but it's all I had to work with

phrodo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 04, 2015, 12:04:36 AM

With all the excitement building with blitz, thought I'd do my part and make a video about the lady of mystery,... Ms Redacted. Not much yet but can add more later, it my first video, what you think.?
I know it's not Jaz quality, but it's all I had to work with

Yep - not much yet here .. alls I see is a gray screen with a play arrow that doesn't do anything? That's pretty mysterious.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 03, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
White Crow, I'm betting that you're secretly ridiculously wealthy. Amirite?

Not yet... But with Falkie as my Fincial Advisor should hit the big bucks soon.
Check out my first YouTube tribute to Ms Redacted... I'm going to ride her coat tails to fame and fortune.
(Smiley face evil red eyes crap)

Zenman

Quote from: phrodo on July 04, 2015, 12:17:04 AM
Yep - not much yet here .. alls I see is a gray screen with a play arrow that doesn't do anything? That's pretty mysterious.

Could be that weird, dry humor thing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Zenman on July 03, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
Hey WC, welcome back!

Hmm.. How do we know it's really you tho. Your post does seem a bit uncharacteristically upbeat, I have to say.

Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes time to get everyone to hate me again.

RoseGirl

Bella Haven is on air!!!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 04, 2015, 12:53:09 AM
Bella Haven is on air!!!

can only hear Nancy. Can barely as in BARELY hear the whispers of a second person talking. Right now it sounds like Nancy is just talking by herself.

morgana213

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 04, 2015, 12:53:09 AM
Bella Haven is on air!!!
I can hear you Nancy, but not Rosegirl. Just wanted to let you know.

Zenman

Quote from: Zenman on July 03, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
Hey WC, welcome back!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 04, 2015, 12:27:43 AM

Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes time to get everyone to hate me again.

Yeah, it's you.   ;)

Zenman

BellaCast (Bella Haven) in Zero minutes!

http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u

serenity

AAAAAAAnd for my normal Sat morning post, tonite on KSYL Alexandria Louisiana from 8pm to Midnight Central time Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 9/30/96 for an evening of Open Lines covering such varied topics as the presidential race, Neanderthals, New Orleans, ValueJet airlines, and the inside of the Sphinx. http://ksyl.com has a live stream and is also on tunein and Ihate media. I do like the NOLA ref lol, sorry, I'm biased. If your local to LA, the station can be found on 970 AM

sorefinger

Quote from: Art Bell on July 03, 2015, 05:46:46 PM
Hi everybody, well the Blitz begins Tomorrow, all I ask is that you do what you can, I understand there is only so much that can be done. So any help you can give will be very welcome. Keith has posted info in the Blitz thread and I will post it again Tomorrow.

Don't sweat it if we start small because I sure won't. All your support has been golden to me.

Art
The only thing I would sweat is if there are 20 minutes of commercials each hour.  I have confidence that won't happen, so count me in as a blitzer.

chefist

Quote from: sorefinger on July 04, 2015, 09:02:47 AM
The only thing I would sweat is if there are 20 minutes of commercials each hour.  I have confidence that won't happen, so count me in as a blitzer.
Yea don't worry...I think it's only 4 minutes or so...almost all content!

pyewacket

I just want to wish Art and all of you Bellgabbers a Happy 4th of July and wish us all a successful Blitz.

Not all will be happy about the day or the Blitz.  ;)

Happy Treason Day- ungrateful colonials.

Quote from: serenity on July 04, 2015, 06:35:21 AM
AAAAAAAnd for my normal Sat morning post, tonite on KSYL Alexandria Louisiana from 8pm to Midnight Central time Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 9/30/96 for an evening of Open Lines covering such varied topics as the presidential race, Neanderthals, New Orleans, ValueJet airlines, and the inside of the Sphinx. http://ksyl.com has a live stream and is also on tunein and Ihate media. I do like the NOLA ref lol, sorry, I'm biased. If your local to LA, the station can be found on 970 AM

Look forward to your weekly post. I was born in Pineville and appreciate the weekly nostalgia of mentioning Alexandria

serenity

Quote from: ASC on July 04, 2015, 09:53:30 AM
Look forward to your weekly post. I was born in Pineville and appreciate the weekly nostalgia of mentioning Alexandria

Great! I live in Houma. Down de Bayou as they say. Love Alex, it's got pine trees!!! I think we have three here  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: morgana213 on July 03, 2015, 05:54:10 PM
Timmy Church is still trying to ride Art's coattails.  Notice in this picture what is on the computer screens behind Art. I doubt seriously Art will be looking at Timmy's show while he's on air.  Give me a break!  ::) :( :-[
this is pathetic.  Jimmy Changa, your desperation soils the air with your fear.  Pls, let it go.  There is only one broadcast future for  you.

https://youtu.be/hAmS4ysBHAY

PaulAtreides

Quote from: serenity on July 04, 2015, 10:37:04 AM
Great! I live in Houma. Down de Bayou as they say. Love Alex, it's got pine trees!!! I think we have three here  ;D

Isn't that where part of Swamp People is filmed?  Love that show.

NXOEED

Happy Blitz Day.

serenity

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 04, 2015, 11:09:54 AM
Isn't that where part of Swamp People is filmed?  Love that show.

Yup. They are locals, some of them. See them now and then.

WildCard

Quote from: NXOEED on July 04, 2015, 11:20:34 AM

Happy Blitz Day.

Rock on NXOEED!
Happy Blitz Day to you.

Jocko Johnson

It's a great shame flackie won't be helping with the blitz as he now hates Art Bell and has declared war on him. He is basically a dave snory lap dog. If only he would make  one of those wild videos from his hovel wearing that filthy tee shirt with Art photo on it. Then just to hear him declare, "free Art Bell, free Art's bumper music" etc...that would get countless subs, it could break the internet!

Quote from: NXOEED on July 04, 2015, 11:20:34 AM

Happy Blitz Day.

Dude that's awesome! Really really cool. Good job man, I love both the art work and postering. Well done.

NXOEED

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 04, 2015, 12:22:07 PM

Dude that's awesome! Really really cool. Good job man, I love both the art work and postering. Well done.

Thank you kindly.