• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

nbirnes

Quote from: CornyCrow on May 25, 2015, 04:44:18 PM
I wonder if the subscription will be a month by month membership.  That would certainly be easier, no?  If it's an annual would they remember the date at which you started and then count down for a year and send you reminders? 

I do hope the instructions are for simple minded folk such as myself.  I am not very handy with computers.  Many of my friends don't even have one.

Corny, it will be oh! so simple and easy -- we will make sure to walk every single Bellgabber through the process until it works. From shortwave to watches ... it's a whole new era for sound.

jazmunda

Quote from: CornyCrow on May 25, 2015, 04:44:18 PM
I wonder if the subscription will be a month by month membership.  That would certainly be easier, no?  If it's an annual would they remember the date at which you started and then count down for a year and send you reminders? 

I do hope the instructions are for simple minded folk such as myself.  I am not very handy with computers.  Many of my friends don't even have one.

Even the most simple web merchant software would have some type of system in place to remind you when your subscription is about to expire. Having said that most will just automatically rebill you for another year unless you cancel before that date. But why would you want to cancel? My kids do not need to eat whilst daddy is enjoying him some Art Bell. :P

Art Bell

Ok, I think it will be a Month to Month deal, however that is Keith's department.

I just had a chance to speak to Redacted from the Studio which was kind of cool. I am sure one of these nights after we get going we will have her co-host a open line show, she has a unique clear voice and upbeat personality unlike me! Should be fun. Do not try to pry secrets from her.

Art

wr250

Quote from: Art Bell on May 25, 2015, 05:43:12 PM
Ok, I think it will be a Month to Month deal, however that is Keith's department.

I just had a chance to speak to Redacted from the Studio which was kind of cool. I am sure one of these nights after we get going we will have her co-host a open line show, she has a unique clear voice and upbeat personality unlike me! Should be fun. Do not try to pry secrets from her.

Art

i think you made her day, probably her week/month/year  too.

jazmunda

Redacted just unlocked Art Bell Inner Circle Achievement.

Game Over.

nbirnes

Art

I am totally going to announce this to our vast Future Theater audience tonight! A female voice is a precious resource in this field and Redacted will be fabulous!!

CJJames

Art

Wow!! Actually, I think she would be great. Great voice, and she seems naturally curious.

Hey Art, tough question for you from a guy that goes back with you to '78. Which show was the most fun to host given what happened on the air during its time and how much you enjoyed it as a radio fan: West Coast AM, Dreamland, Coast to Coast AM, or Area 2000?

Queen

cosmic hobo

No offence to redacted but I don't think Art needs a co-host. If it aint broke don't fix it. I like redacted and agree she does have a great voice but Art you don't need a sidekick.

Art Bell

Well I have thought about it and here is what I think, When I am doing a serious one on one Interview, I agree, it would not work, BUT if I am doing a light hearted open lines show or perhaps even EVP as a example, then I think it would work.

Art

aldousburbank

Now we're cooking with Gas!  Way to go girlfriend!  ;)

Nick el Ass

Art

So will we have to create a compendium of awesomeness for (Redacted), or a thread for rumors leading up to the big show while discussing what will be discussed... or how pissed a certain person will get realizing his plans for fame on and off the forum have been overshadowed?!?

nextgen.fm

Art

i like her voice too  ;D

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on May 25, 2015, 06:30:09 PM
Well I have thought about it and here is what I think, When I am doing a serious one on one Interview, I agree, it would not work, BUT if I am doing a light hearted open lines show or perhaps even EVP as a example, then I think it would work.

Art

Have you ever done a show with a sidekick?

Daggit

Way to go Red!!!!! Falkie is going to be pissed listening to that Open Lines show.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 25, 2015, 06:25:12 PM
No offence to redacted but I don't think Art needs a co-host. If it aint broke don't fix it. I like redacted and agree she does have a great voice but Art you don't need a sidekick.

It's not a question of needing or not needing a sidekick.

Art is contemplating on occasionally adding spice. Young blood. New aural meat. Voice power magnetism. Female archetype. Goddess fuel. Etc.

More importantly, in my opinion, Art using Red would serve as yet another umbilicus to this website, which MV openly lusts after in his quest for world domination.

Art not only posts here, but plans to use a bellgab member in an exalted capacity, if you will. This stirs the pot to a new dimension and causes mighty buzz and big smoke. Experiment in real time fan base excitation.

It would in no manner diffuse or adversely affect MITD.

It's like barely touching an already sounded electric guitar's string at the correct interval to achieve an unusual harmonic.

Listen to that wail.

coaster

Is it July yet? ugh, getting impatient here.

Heather Wade

Art

Well, now you've gone and blown it Sky High, Art.   ;D

This is Q Level Highly Classified Top Secret Eyes Only 007 Talk Radio Secret Agent stuff, and people will have to fight my cat and pray to their maker for a miracle to get anything from me.   8)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 25, 2015, 06:40:39 PM
It's not a question of needing or not needing a sidekick.

Art is contemplating on occasionally adding spice. Young blood. New aural meat. Voice power magnetism. Female archetype. Goddess fuel. Etc.

More importantly, in my opinion, Art using Red would serve as yet another umbilicus to this website, which MV openly lusts after in his quest for world domination.

Art not only posts here, but plans to use a bellgab member in an exalted capacity, if you will. This stirs the pot to a new dimension and causes mighty buzz and big smoke. Experiment in real time fan base excitation.

It would in no manner diffuse or adversely affect MITD.

It's like barely touching an already sounded electric guitar's string to achieve an unusual harmonic.

Listen to that wail.

Highest achievement award for contextual lucidity in a Bellgab post.  And I agree.  Especially about the MV world domination part

wr250

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 25, 2015, 06:45:00 PM

This is Q Level Highly Classified Top Secret Eyes Only 007 Talk Radio Secret Agent stuff, and people will have to fight my cat and pray to their maker for a miracle to get anything from me.   8)
her cat is an overly possessive mountain lion.

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 06:45:22 PM
Highest achievement award for contextual lucidity in a Bellgab post.  And I agree.  Especially about the MV world domination part

mv only wants to control the internet. then he can broadcast art bell's MITD  and the spec sheet (in that order) to the masses. and ban noory to noory am from the internet.

jazmunda

Well, now you've gone and blown it all Sky High, Art.   ;D

Fixed

And you call your self an Art Bell fan. Pffffft.

She's an imposter Art. :P ;)

Nick el Ass

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of joke to be made when it comes to this comment.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 06:48:46 PM
Fixed

And you call your self an Art Bell fan. Pffffft.

She's an imposter Art. :P ;)

I was getting to the point for maximum impact.  Don't make me tell Art what you do in your spare time.   ;D  ;)

wr250

PathoJen

My question is, will Redacted go by her real name?

onan

Quote from: PathoJen on May 25, 2015, 06:53:46 PM

I think she will use her real name: Nunya Biznez

Nick el Ass

(Redacted) only needs one name like Cher, Coolio, or dare I say Liberace. I don't want to piss off MV.

/Runs away.

aldousburbank

Or her new married one?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 06:57:11 PM
Or her new married one?

If there is a divorce the fight for Art will be nasty.