• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 07:21:25 PM
They did for a while but the majority are new. There are times when a SIT airs that is in the mega torrent but the mega torrent only has an hour and a half so the SIT completes the show.

The past few weeks have been an example of this. The latest episode was a "new" classic.

What, Art hasn't passed along a few old episodes here and there to his vaguely lovable internet friends (from his personal collection)?

Would that infringe on whoever owns the material (apparently PremRat) under copyright laws, if it wasn't sold or made publicly available (posted online)?

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 07:46:33 PM
Shhhhhhhh.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5021.0.html

Pirating is not condoned. We run a clean forum.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Reported  :( I await my bread and water.....

P.s. ty Jazz

jazmunda

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 24, 2015, 07:47:45 PM
What, Art hasn't passed along a few old episodes here and there to his vaguely lovable internet friends (from his personal collection)?

Would that infringe on whoever owns the material (apparently PremRat) under copyright laws, if it wasn't sold or made publicly available (posted online)?

I'm not sure Art has copies. I would bet my left nut that Keith has a sizable collection in the vault.

jazmunda

Quote from: serenity on May 24, 2015, 07:49:51 PM
Reported  :( I await my bread and water.....

P.s. ty Jazz

You're welcome.

Art Bell

I just got a chance to hear the last Gab Cast show and I want to make one thing crystal clear, I have NEVER set up anything, NEVER. Of course I am sure I have been pranked many times but I would not ever plan with somebody or anybody to set something up. For one thing I don't need to because it just comes my way. I know people think I planned that stuff out but it ain't so.

Art

aldousburbank

Quote from: Art Bell on May 24, 2015, 09:11:40 PM
I just got a chance to hear the last Gab Cast show and I want to make one thing crystal clear, I have NEVER set up anything, NEVER. Of course I am sure I have been pranked many times but I would not ever plan with somebody or anybody to set something up. For one thing I don't need to because it just comes my way. I know people think I planned that stuff out but it ain't so.

Art
So excellent to have you listening sir.
Personally, I find the most awesome things in life to be the ones I did not plan.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 08:05:42 PM
I'm not sure Art has copies. I would bet my left nut that Keith has a sizable collection in the vault.
You still have the left one left right?

jazmunda

Art

To be clear I don't think the consensus was that you set it up. We were questioning whether the Area 51 pilot was actually flying a plane over Area 51 and not a something that was planned by you. Open Lines with you at the helm is the greatest. I always say that if the story is told well I don't care if some liberties with the truth are taken.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 24, 2015, 09:24:07 PM
You still have the left one left right?

Do prosthetics count?

The General

Art
Awesome to hear. 

Art Bell

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 09:25:12 PM
To be clear I don't think the consensus was that you set it up. We were questioning whether the Area 51 pilot was actually flying a plane over Area 51 and not a something that was planned by you. Open Lines with you at the helm is the greatest. I always say that if the story is told well I don't care if some liberties with the truth are taken.

I understand, I think it was a set up but who knows, at the time I thought it was real. That's the beauty of live Radio, you never know for sure. It's also why I will be doing a lot of open lines if we have a big enough listener pool. I have no idea how many people will show up, what a hoot!

That's the one thing about what we are about to do, I have NO clue how it will go but the Studio is really awesome and it's gonna be fun. Maybe I will invite Redacted to co-host some night, she has a very clear voice, bet you guy's would get a kick out of that.

Art

PathoJen

Quote from: Art Bell on May 24, 2015, 09:40:19 PM
I understand, I think it was a set up but who knows, at the time I thought it was real. That's the beauty of live Radio, you never know for sure. It's also why I will be doing a lot of open lines if we have a big enough listener pool. I have no idea how many people will show up, what a hoot!

That's the one thing about what we are about to do, I have NO clue how it will go but the Studio is really awesome and it's gonna be fun. Maybe I will invite Redacted to co-host some night, she has a very clear voice, bet you guy's would get a kick out of that.

Art
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Art Bell

Hey I enjoyed the Date Filipina Women ads and the Chinese and Japanese but Date Arab Women? where did that come from, first I bet you have to check for IED's

Art

jazmunda

Art

Someone better go and check on Red. I think she just fainted. We would of course require a finders fee or at the very least a trade. We'll take Ross Mitchell and we'll throw in the George Noory soundboard.

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on May 24, 2015, 09:47:09 PM
Hey I enjoyed the Date Filipina Women ads and the Chinese and Japanese but Date Arab Women? where did that come from, first I bet you have to check for IED's

Art

I'll be really suspect when I begin to see Date New Zealand Sheep ads.

Art

So Victor wasn't Whitley, or you just didn't realize it was him at the time? 

WhiteCrow

Art
Wow way to go Ms Redacted, first Dave notices your talent and now Art wants you to co-host.
Somebody set up a fan site!!!

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 09:49:23 PM
I'll be really suspect when I begin to see Date New Zealand Sheep ads.
Aussie sheep are the way to go. You are allowed to curse at them, for now.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-21/sheep-verbal-abuse-war-words/6481068

I can't wait for the new show!!

Art Bell

No, to the best of my understanding Victor was NOT Whitley. They sure did sound alike though. Whitley would never do that.

Art

aldousburbank

Maybe I will invite Redacted to co-host some night, she has a very clear voice, bet you guy's would get a kick out of that.

Art
Good call Art!

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 24, 2015, 09:56:15 PM
Wow way to go Ms Redacted, first Dave notices your talent and now Art wants you to co-host.
Somebody set up a fan site!!!
I saw her first!

... the Studio is really awesome and it's gonna be fun. Maybe I will invite Redacted to co-host some night, she has a very clear voice, bet you guy's would get a kick out of that.

Art

That's a great idea, def something a little different

eyenoeyeno

Reacted is the bees knees!

eddie dean

Art

Get the smelling salts for Redacted,  stat!

That is a great idea Art! She is a terrific choice as co-host and I think she would do an amazing job!
there is perhaps an issue with the non compete contract she signed with vandeven ent. but I'm sure that can be overlooked! Kidding :D

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 24, 2015, 10:09:43 PM
I saw her first!

Yeah, well I said it first..
::)

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 10, 2015, 01:25:21 PM
... I think Redacted has one of the best if not the best female voices in radio.  She should be doing voices for characters in animated movies or something similar

jazmunda

I just got a chance to hear the last Gab Cast show

Art

I hope it wasn't a pirated version. Too soon?

aldousburbank

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on May 24, 2015, 10:13:48 PM
Reacted is the bees knees!
She's definitely all that. As I told her. She thought I was just being all Aldous and trying to chum up with her  ::)

eyenoeyeno

Just like aldous is the reason I  read bellgab,
Redacted is the reason I listen to gabcast.
:)