• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

b_dubb

oh no. the thread was only at 'Threat Level: Esplode'! it might make it to 'Threat Level: Nukulerrrrr' any moment now!

ACK!

anagrammy

No worries- Mike deactivated the detonator, just like in Source Code, he went back in time....however many posts it took!

heh heh

Anagrammy

FortRock

HERE'S THE DEAL:

I AM at one level a bit skeptical IF this is the real Art Bell, any sane human would be. BUT to have information double confirmed by my Portland Source takes this out of skepticism into acceptance. My source is an employee of the station Coast appears on, and will switch in a heartbeat to a new independent Art Bell Show should that be announced on the 29th! There is great fear, you all need to know, in the Coast Production Offices about the 29th. All of their invasions of this site, their attacks on me, are like a hidden confession of their fear. As in the Iron Maiden song, "they know that their time is short", the Running To The Beast is at an end! George is going to meet the Scorpion Army in "the desert of the sea"!

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 14, 2011, 01:34:59 PM
HERE'S THE DEAL:

I AM at one level a bit skeptical IF this is the real Art Bell, any sane human would be. BUT to have information double confirmed by my Portland Source takes this out of skepticism into acceptance. My source is an employee of the station Coast appears on, and will switch in a heartbeat to a new independent Art Bell Show should that be announced on the 29th! There is great fear, you all need to know, in the Coast Production Offices about the 29th. All of their invasions of this site, their attacks on me, are like a hidden confession of their fear. As in the Iron Maiden song, "they know that their time is short", the Running To The Beast is at an end! George is going to meet the Scorpion Army in "the desert of the sea"!

What do you promise to do on April 30 if nothing happens?

George sucks

Hey Fort Rock - Tons and tons o' people would probably PAY to have Art back on the radio. We want to believe he is coming back. But everything says this is all a big joke. That Facebook page... the announcement made by "Art" doesn't even sound like him. I don't think he talks like that.

The Facebook page has been discredited previously by someone that looks like they could be legit. Certainly more legit than you.

You being attacked by pawns from the Coast offices in this thread? Seriously? You are most likely being attacked by regular people that think your a nut.

Hell, that Facebook page could be yours for all anyone knows.

You said you did work for Strieber. He doesn't even know you. Nothing much about you has been found to be credible.

So, the 30th will come eventually. Or 29th, whatever. And if Art makes an announcement that he is coming back, I for one will be happy to eat crow. But if he doesn't, then what? What will you do if nothing happens? As asked already.

If someone hasn't tried to get a statement directly from Art, they should. Direct him to this thread and the Facebook page. Something to get him to make a legitimate announcement. Art having a Facebook page stinks. Wouldn't surprise me if he is repulsed by something like that. Facebook, pfffffft.

I wonder what Ft. Rocks take is on May 21st of this year? ;)

George sucks

I've got twenty bucks that says it would be better answer than George gave Alex.

Eddie Coyle

Art's coming back in time for the Rapture in May. That's neato!

b_dubb

HERE'S THE DEAL:
  to have information double confirmed by my Portland Source takes this out of skepticism into acceptance
I've asked before. I'll ask again. How do you know your source isn't just fucking with you? Or of their rocker? Or both?

FortRock

TRUSTING THE PORTLAND SOURCE:

I was with this Portland Source for a full evening meeting, twice per month for a period of 9 years, plus regular phone contacts. This person is a straight shooter, she could never create a scheme like this. She plays it very much down middle, and would never intentionally decieve or lie! If any of her information is incorrect, it comes from high-ups who would be using her in this situation! And to what use or reason?

ON THE 21ST OF MAY?:

I know Art's personality well! Would it not be greatly neet if Art announces on the 29th, then returns to the air on May 21st? Appocolypse? Well we know someone hosting Coast today who would be right to interpret it that way on a personnal level!! The Book Of Revelation does not talk about Scorpion Armies, BUT who gives a rip when dealing with George Noory, except George that is!

anagrammy

Quote from: b_dubb on April 14, 2011, 05:18:13 PM
I've asked before. I'll ask again. How do you know your source isn't just fucking with you? Or of their rocker? Or both?

Enough already.  Why hassle the guy when April 29th is right around the corner?  Are you going to be bugging Harold Camping on May 15th? 

It's like hand drying dishes that will air dry overnight. Waste of energy.

Anagrammy

MV/Liberace!

My source is an employee of the station Coast appears on...
i worked for an affiliate of art's show from 1997 to 2000.  even if this portland "source" does exist, i can see no reason why his/her employment with an affiliate would yield any secret information.  if anything, affiliates were often LAST to be apprised of oncoming changes.

C110

I could maybe see Noory getting booted...But the return of Art.  No way.  He is not coming back and I think it is HIS choice to not come back.

b_dubb

Quote from: anagrammy on April 14, 2011, 06:27:10 PM
Enough already.  Why hassle the guy when April 29th is right around the corner?  Are you going to be bugging Harold Camping on May 15th? 

It's like hand drying dishes that will air dry overnight. Waste of energy.

Anagrammy
Anagrammy ... you are the CoastGab Designated Font of Wisdom and Common Sense.  thanks for pointing out the futility of my queries

FortRock

TO MICHAEL V. AND OTHERS:

THIS is why Art is not coming back to Coast! Do you want my theory, based in the facts given me from BOTH Portland and Vegas? Art will return in his own indepenent show. Michael, I did not know you had worked in the radio industry. Michael, I'm 53 years old, your around the early 30's by your Avitar. I've spoken in length about the Nitecaps Radio Network, which had Herb Jepko as Sole Propriator Owner. The show was ruined like Coast by corporate media. For Nitecaps it was the Mutual Broadcasting System. My hate for those maggots who worked as executives for that Network, well this is supposed to be a family language site! For Coast it was Clear Channel, and their maggots! Art was a keen observer of the Nitecaps, we consider Art a high-level ex-officio Nitecap! Art has money, and a secret sponsor funding a Sole Propriator Network, with Art as majority shareholder. The affiliates have already been arrainged by this network in the waiting, including Coast affiliates. The network will NEVER be owned by anyone who is not Bell Family! It is the Coast Production and Clear Channel who will be the last to know. One moment Coast, the next Art!! You may ask who this Secret Sponsor is, well I don't actually know, BUT I've got a theory based on hints from Vegas! He is Bob Bigalow!!!

C110

Fort Rock, before I finished reading your post I also guessed Bigalow.  He has the cash and you can tell during his interviews with Art that he has a lot of respect and admiration for Art.  I hope you are correct and if you are C2C will be a thing of the past.

Fly By Night

Quotegot a theory based on hints from Vegas! He is Bob Bigalow!!!

My sources in Roswell New Mexico and Bemidji Minnesota tell me that Elvis and Bob Hope are sponsoring Art's new show

11angeleyes11

Ahhh!  Speculation. . . it's always a gamble.  Here is another theory.  Fort Rock, folks is a disinformation agent hired by a PR firm to deflect the changes that are being made at Coast as we write this thread. 

April 29 is a landmark date.  Sources predict that Coast to Coast AM will be no more.  It will be changed to Coast to Coast Int. (International)

Look at the facts.  George is a very subtle person but there are clues all over.  He has been make veiled references to this.  If you have listened the last few weeks there have been more and more linguistic comments about Coast being an international show.  Richard Hoagland himself commented that there was going to be a name change.  George has said he wanted the studio in Hawaii to give him more coverage as the world events unfold.  There will be more transmarket studios set up in other prolific cities.  George will be a jet-setting radio host.  Coast to Coast Int. will be suave, slick and sophiticated.  It will be the radio shows for the rich and famous, but will continue to also be faithful to the drunk, delusional Applachachia demographic group.  This will be the accentuation in the last hour.  Coast to Coast Int. will also be expanding to five hours. 

You will be able to know where George is broadcasting from by his attire.  Go to the website.  If he is in the Artic, he will be dressed in a parka.  If he is in Hawaii, the picture that they currently have of him will be dressed in a lei with a Hawaiian print shirt.  Meanwhile if he is in Dubai, he will be in a robe and headress.   You get the idea.  The staff wants to make it easy on the listener to keep up with George. 

Focus group studies have identifed a huge following to the name Coast to Coast.  Therefore, to try to stay as true to that as possible that will be retained, but AM will be dropped.  It will have the Int. added at the end for International.  There will thus be less alteration needed on the website, Twitter, and Facebook. 

Some of the names that I have been able to have privy to include "The George Noory Nightime Hours" and "Pole to Pole".  "Pole to Pole" is an analogy to Coast covering every inch of the globe like a blanket from the North to the South Pole.

Also, there has been a poll on the Coast to Coast website regarding the format.  This is another key in the disclosure on April 29, 2011.  You heard from some of the posters on this website.  He will be interviewing more celebrities.  There will be more current events.  The format is being broadening to address the International flavor. 

Again, folks these are exciting times at Coast to Coast International.  As you know things are more dramatic if they are kept in claudestine and mysterious packages.  This is what has been going on behind the scenes while Fort Rock has been spreading the spill as on Art returning to a new gig. 
Truth or coincidences. . . Stay Tuned until April 29, 2011!

anagrammy

WOW, so who are you really, angeleyes?  Got a screenshot for us, or a photo with you standing next to George in bra and panties?

All this sounds very plausible, especially when George was dropping hints like the show's name would be changing from Coast to Coast to maybe North to South (maybe some of you less sleepy listeners caught that one--I was up making orange juice).

One of the reasons I think this could be true is that I have read books and seen documentaries about poor quality television programs continuing on and on even though they stank by our standards, but because the international market was the equivalent of the Appalachia crowd, listening via ESL or being translated.  Imagine a colorful Spanish translation of "Absolutely" - "Increible!"  and "Fascinante!"  It will work just fine.  Analysts commented that the dilution of sitcoms to the international market has kept them living and bringing in money, some like that comedy about Nazi Germany (Hogan's Heroes?) for decades past their deaths in America.

One question-- why would a PR firm use (somebody like) Fort Rock?  Why would disinformation be necessary or even desirable? 

Anagrammy

awguy

Quote from: anagrammy on April 14, 2011, 08:33:43 PM
All this sounds very plausible, especially when George was dropping hints like the show's name would be changing from Coast to Coast to maybe North to South (maybe some of you less sleepy listeners caught that one--I was up making orange juice).

When did George say this? I'd love to go back and listen to it. "North to South" sounds kinda lame. Coast to Coast international I can see. I'd actually welcome the show content being broadened a bit. I love hearing the old Art Bell shows when it was something different every night. I find the show too one denominational and too repetitive these days.

Fort Rock spiced things up.. And now Angel Eyes comes along to turn it upside down.. I just can't stop coming back here... 4/29/11 ..watching and waiting.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on April 14, 2011, 08:18:13 PM
Some of the names that I have been able to have privy to include "The George Noory Nightime Hours" and "Pole to Pole".  "Pole to Pole" is an analogy to Coast covering every inch of the globe like a blanket from the North to the South Pole.

Pole to Pole:  I for one will be rooting for the pole shift to occur in that event.  No way the earth will allow its name to be muddied by any association with George Noory's ineptitude.

b_dubb

some of you are forgetting to use your <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags.  how else can we tell when you mean what you say and when you're being ... well ... sarcastic.  it works like this ...

<sarcasm>george is a frigging genius</sarcasm>

others may not be aware of another set of tags: <off my rocker>Hoagland's claims are all true and NASA is out to get you</off my rocker>

as for me ... <i couldn't give a shit>it's just another day at CoastGab</i couldn't give a shit>

hugs,

b

ArtBellFan

QuoteFrom Art It is indeed a HOAX. I have a page as Art Bell ( No picture yet)
and no big announcement. Some people just can not resist.

If there is anything to be said I will say it here.

Art

Art just posted this on FF verifing that the Facebook account are frauds..I was sure they were.

Usagi

Quote from: ArtBellFan on April 14, 2011, 10:01:03 PM

Art just posted this on FF verifing that the Facebook account are frauds..I was sure they were.

Well, that's definitive.  Way to ruin all the speculative fun, Real Art!

ArtBellFan

Quote from: Usagi on April 14, 2011, 10:17:38 PM
Well, that's definitive.  Way to ruin all the speculative fun, Real Art!
Is that your idea of fun, bet it wouldn't be fun if it were you.

Arthur W. Bell III = Fort Rock

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 14, 2011, 06:25:15 PM
TRUSTING THE PORTLAND SOURCE:

I was with this Portland Source for a full evening meeting, twice per month for a period of 9 years, plus regular phone contacts. This person is a straight shooter, she could never create a scheme like this. She plays it very much down middle, and would never intentionally decieve or lie! If any of her information is incorrect, it comes from high-ups who would be using her in this situation! And to what use or reason?

ON THE 21ST OF MAY?:

I know Art's personality well! Would it not be greatly neet if Art announces on the 29th, then returns to the air on May 21st? Appocolypse? Well we know someone hosting Coast today who would be right to interpret it that way on a personnal level!! The Book Of Revelation does not talk about Scorpion Armies, BUT who gives a rip when dealing with George Noory, except George that is!
Come on, fess up Fort. You're really Snoory screwing with us aren't ya?

Perhaps the Art Bell from Facebook and the Art Bell from FF are both quite real.  Maybe one is the evil doppelganger of the other?